3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
herurg1973 15.03.20 02:15 pm

Quest \"Rob the rich give to the poor\", do not accept the seal of the Guild (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Beggar (put into stocks) at the end does not accept the seal of the Guild - he's just an option in the dialogue is completely absent. There is a solution to the problem? not rollback-far (with one bird-a small namukasa, PPC how much).
51 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheHouse 15.03.20

Ahah, I thought to create a theme, didn't see that 3 days ago already asked, same story), though I'm already 10 days passed, nothing, as he was in the stocks, well worth it)

S
Setesh 15.03.20

It seems this is a common bug. Or there are those who are able to pass the quest?

T
TheHouse 15.03.20

Sites
It is not clear on the YouTube video are interrupted at the most interesting or VIDOS he is also chained)

M
Mircado 15.03.20

Who knows ingle, ceknito Reddit pliz, and then the quest name I can't translate. (
Upd over the hill people have the same problem, and on Vick at this moment is a bummer. Looks like a bug.

I
IHUNTERI 15.03.20

I've had it probably 2 weeks sitting..

R
RakoMako 15.03.20

IMHO, could do to show, they say theft is bad. But Yes, it is strange that there is even dialogue because of zakonnosti

Z
ZasraneZZZ 15.03.20

will bring a bit of variety.. I also have sitting, but in other quests where you have people talking about something. someone around he kindly answers all questions.

S
Solok 15.03.20

to me sometimes the guard runs up and asks to check your pockets, I'm using eloquence denied, but maybe you need to give to check his pockets, so he can print found

p.s. gave the guard to check the pockets and he didn't say anything on account(print job stayed in the bag)...and then probably a dead end

A
Atroks Pentakill 15.03.20

I killed the vampire, and the guards behind. Gee-Gee

a
artpein 15.03.20

Hit in the back with his fist, he passed out, then take it and drag it away
As a result, now I have it standing in the square, alive, healthy and free. By the way, the family ring when it left, so I think he's just a quack)))))

h
herurg1973 15.03.20

artpein
so a quest with the seal passed something in the end? I by the way, after punching and Vyrubova he is still in pads returned)

a
artpein 15.03.20

herurg1973
No!

H
Huntrrr 15.03.20

if you kill him, the quest will fail, but the marker on the map is of a log entry will be removed.

S
Skinny_Vamp 15.03.20

This poor deserves an arrow in the knee, I spent 2 hours struggling with his job, and eventually ending zabagovany.
Had to roll back.

K
KOTE888 15.03.20

AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
NapkoMen 15.03.20

98 hours in the game beggar still shackled.

S
Serogare 15.03.20

As for the bugs. In the game they just kick that nevelichka that poor that on the quest jars, what with the sword of the Queen, that how to drive the horse to one of Melnikov, the help of the executioner and etc. There is almost every quest with a bug. I don't understand how to play without the console and their teams. And no endless saving. I just cut the eyes zabagovany quests in the log or on the map. Horror. just bugs of the sea, even in animations in battle. All in all)
And this is also a bug and not a feature. Whatever the developer would be left with quest markers and a stolen stamp, for which each time the guard shakes you with 20 pennies. And if you do not see the button to give up, all hung up)

S
Starkin 15.03.20

in a PANCAKE kapets

C
Chudesa 15.03.20

Don't cry, girls. He promised you to teach you something at the end? Promised. Said what? Said. Here and taught. Priceless experience XD
Played 80 hours, no bug has yet to meet. Once Download Infinite dialogue happened.

R
RamZess_Unhead 15.03.20

Serogare
And the game does not swear on console commands? Otoh I even piss them to drive, who knows the door for me KGB boys will make)