3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STARKILLERMW2 15.03.20 02:31 pm

The discovery of secret costumes (Mortal Kombat X)

Write here how to open a costume with a question mark.
251 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 15.03.20

Traun
Then if my theory is correct you just have to choose an alternative color as the TT.

T
Traun 15.03.20

HitD
But an alternative color from Hanzo gold-black, but not white. As the king of the hill is affected?

H
HitD 15.03.20

Traun
White replaces alternative colour is the current King of the Mountain.

T
Traun 15.03.20

HitD
It all becomes white characters? In king of the mountain classic or survival? Should try but after 6 hours, after work.
You have the opportunity to check?

H
HitD 15.03.20

Traun
I only tried the classic , from the tech who saw (Quan Chi , JAX , Erron black , Sub zero for the last two he played, although at that time did not understand how I chose it) was white with a BEATEN skin.Alas, after 6 hours I have to sleep. =(

T
Traun 15.03.20

HitD
So, it is necessary to defeat the current king, and as king will be a white suit to open?
If you see seskrini here

H
HitD 15.03.20

Traun
Спойлерhttp://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536271942185622656/2F88EE11ABD51F33D2594D6872AD81D7EA19E68C/
Not all the white is.Got just by playing (somewhere up to 10-games were the only standard colors)
P. S a special color of both though won only I.

T
Traun 15.03.20

stalker1914
see above, a friend find similar
HitD
thank you, and have chosen in the Strat (alternative)?

H
HitD 15.03.20

Traun
Yes, through start (Liu Kang Ghost alternate red and as you can see it's pink).

K
Kosh13 15.03.20

Could be a trivial bug video or network cards when podgruzilo not the character palette.

T
Tino Verano 15.03.20

csorm
you go to online->leaderboards-> rating player vs player and looking for dudes with nicknames Aerogrunt, kakarot720 and Com10 (or something like that I don't remember exactly). In General, found these guys and they smotrish statistics. Then go to the main menu and wait (if you propose to change the faction click reject, it is not affected). Then wait a bit and lo and behold, skins mobile classic in addition to Melina for her any problems. Don't know about PS4 wheels this technique or not but on PC it has long been this bug myself opened all)

s
stalker1914 15.03.20

Cool! Take it back!
Another would be obtained in a conventional battle to choose (at least in mode 1 by 1). Can in files it is necessary pokapat or foreign friends to inform?

T
Traun 15.03.20

stalker1914
You got to choose a special color?

C
CaptVovan 15.03.20

For PC: Aerogrunt or kakarot720;

Who else could these guys find?

c
csorm 15.03.20

how to open classic Milena in mortal Kombat 10

L
Leliel 15.03.20

Here Tanya https://yadi.sk/d/1A2OQAiYh4hsb only if the crack from RELOADED not make a backup of your

s
somethingb 15.03.20

Hello,can help someone me and someone I,actually I'm on IOS Mortal Kombat X revealed all the mobile rewards in addition to the MIME of johnny cage,it will open when you enter my uchetku on its console,whether There is at someone an opportunity to introduce my uchetku console yourself that I had otas awards and you from me,waiting for offers thank you)

a
aleksmenshikoff 15.03.20

Hello,tell me how to open the classic suit is a reptile?

C
CaptVovan 15.03.20

aleksmenshikoff, licensed classic reptile was given for free with the new patch. If on the pirates, then look for updates and cracks.

E
Ekaterina Kolyada 15.03.20

to PC to suit your Injustice Scorpion, I have to participate in 100 online battles on mobile MKX or win 100 battles......So so fight I complete, but only with a different result.