3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STARKILLERMW2 15.03.20 02:31 pm

The discovery of secret costumes (Mortal Kombat X)

Write here how to open a costume with a question mark.
251 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YaroslavEnderDrakon 15.03.20

when I was playing I got a secret battle where there was a dark Empress kitana and psle completing the tower, she opened up to me was a map of the cave cinsay

E
Elf0m3n1ack 15.03.20

Vlad Skorobogatov
I have taken a button on the point about faction change, suits no not open

S
Shkudi 15.03.20

Вадиман26
Nothing yet)) but still can't understand how razlichayutsya costumes when viewing the profile of the player. Try again. Should work.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 15.03.20

Shkudi
Yes, I have tried to do without decay, all anacolosa, however, the office lost anyway) But after restart everything was OK. No banned for this? =)
Costumes can alocasia because these two people have olokola these things, using the special the abandoned
But anyway for the advice Vlad, thank you) I just passed injustice and wanted the skin of the Scorpion from there)
Proof
Spoiler

S
Shkudi 15.03.20

Вадиман26
Apps rules file in MK, it turns out viewing someone else's profile - the right file of the game?Wow... Well, in any case, the ban is unlikely to give - they now have other problems. But if all the same will press the max reset progress.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 15.03.20

Shkudi
Hopefully) the Problem is that the chip socket, it can be fixed with time(

M
Mark-1 15.03.20

Climbing sites found something else Goro (Kintaro):Complete the Tower as Klassic Goro under the hard difficulty with a 'Gold' rank tipo have to pass over Goro classic tower on the highest difficulty and with gold grade, I failed, too difficult, maybe someone will work out some other way, here is the link to the site http://megagames.com/cheats/mortal-kombat-x

D
DeaDPooL1436 15.03.20

Please tell me how to open the classic Melina?

M
Magic57rus 15.03.20

Mark-1
Passed on PC - did not give anything interesting

S
Stas Geraschenko 15.03.20

Vlad Skorobogatov
Tried this method, really works. Not all costumes opened. Once opened a farmer Jack's and classic kitana, another time I opened the ninja-MIME and Ideasthis Scorpio. Milena was not able to open.
And when asked about faction change every time the buttons stop working.
I have a single PC license

M
Mark-1 15.03.20

Magic57rus
Yes, I also passed, but with the trainer on the American sites say it is fake, there is no skin Kintaro, although the model is it was, he had instead of the SUV to stand on one card

C
CaptVovan 15.03.20

Tried several times the method proposed by Vlad Skorobogatova, opened all but Milína classic. Well, plus a bunch of small buns for the profile.
So the question is - Melina this method to finally open the can or not?!

T
Traun 15.03.20

Вадиман26
Passed Injustice, and suits with cellphones have opened for him?

MILÍNA - NONE (because testing on mobile yet)

KINTARO - FAKE

T
Traun 15.03.20

Played with a friend on the grid he chose the Scorpion - Hanzo - his costume was gray white in color - looks very cool, how come he doesn't know. At the start of another is selected.
How does it choose?

T
Traun 15.03.20

Played with a friend on the grid he chose the Scorpion - Hanzo - his costume was gray white in color - looks very cool, how come he doesn't know. At the start of another is selected.
How does it choose?

T
TaZer0 15.03.20

On the computer that would change the color of the costume you have to press the Insert button.

C
CaptVovan 15.03.20

MILÍNA - NONE (because testing on mobile yet)

Traun, thanks for the info, will wait)

A
Aki Ryan 15.03.20

SimarglVV
It opens when you bind a WB account to the game.

P
PavliJones 15.03.20

Traun
To select the second color of the suit you need (I play on the xbox joystick) x - select the costume and click on start.

T
Traun 15.03.20

PavliJones
White Suit - he's not the second, and the third is that, if I didn't get to choose