3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STARKILLERMW2 15.03.20 02:31 pm

The discovery of secret costumes (Mortal Kombat X)

Write here how to open a costume with a question mark.
251 Comments
Sort by:
K
KaSa001 15.03.20

Not really on topic, but applies to suits, there are 2 tricks:
1) you can play a character with no style (they basically just a different costume). For this character, when there is a choice of style - I press 2 times up to spell the cursor is hidden and we press Y if on the joystick. (don't know how on the keyboard, but Y - strong punch ) and obtain the Persian without the style with a different costume.
2) if you like how your character looks when he's your clone (2йо player), then to select 2nd color of any costume, you want when choosing your character press the button to select costumes and choose the one you want and click On like on the desktop, start on the joystick and choose your style - and you will have an alternative color suit

D
Dmitriy Kresankov 15.03.20

Kold War Scorpion rasplachivaetsya on PS4 or is it only for the elite who bought the collector's edition?

d
djdb 15.03.20

"Injustice Scorpion MKX via mobile. Pass 100 mobile towers in MKX."

Here I was not the first time I meet this assertion. As the author himself tried to open the mobile app and to read what is written there?

Quote:
Complete 100 network tournaments
Character — Scorpion (Injustice)

Screen http://shots.m18.ru/xei411lz29/

T
Traun 15.03.20

KaSa001
1. it is not clear when you select a style click 2 times up and Y ?
It is clear
not be distinguished, if for example there is the Scorpion swords that are not there.
2. cool

Z
Zaroks 15.03.20

look here http://qbez.ml/pa3 there

Y
YaroslavEnderDrakon 15.03.20

to get the costume sub-zero Ghost you need to pass the ninth level platinum bust(Shao Kahn) tower, test your might.

A
Alex899 15.03.20

TheFullMrak
no suit Raiden from the future

T
TheFullMrak 15.03.20

Alex899
I opened it with Unlocker.
And all questions to the author.
http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=7834

A
Alex899 15.03.20

those who have a HIC on the computer, can you tell me how to get the classic costume sub-zero from UMK3?

T
Tino Verano 15.03.20

guys, I certainly understand, but now it's updating the incentive (license) and written by added costume Classic Sub zero...but it is not! What kind of attack..I have a pre-order premium PC

T
Traun 15.03.20

Alex899
With the patch yesterday screwed preservation was the suit, as in make a new patch and the suit will appear

T
Traun 15.03.20

HoganHog
Is it 100 towers for Scorpio? like 100 online battles, which on Android is not yet available. And so today was all on Android

c
comra 15.03.20

Ghost Liu Kang to Play 35-50, ranked matches 1 on 1. You need at least 15 wins.
Ghost kitana - to give 100-250 honor points in 1 game session. Alert that the suit opened, will not, but in the collection it will appear.
The Ghost of Jack - perform 15 clean wins in battle mode configured. Need a second joystick.
Ghost Kung Lao to win 25-30 games in public king of the mountain. In private will not open.
The Ghost Sub-zero - pass 9 level tower, Test your Might. Sometimes after level 9 doesn't open, but after passing the tower and getting a trophy for it - open.
The dark Emperor, Liu Kang - complete level 10 towers test.
Dark Empress kitana - take 1-10 living towers with a silver or gold medal.
Hothead johnny cage - make 10 wins in a row in public TSG-the Last hero. In private will not open.
The TSU Melina - complete 15 battles in the endless tower Last Hero.
Raiden's Future - through synchronization with WBPlay. If you see that the account WB game sees, but not costume - to re-login to your account on the console/PC.
Dark Raiden in the crypt in the tomb of Shao Kahn in the room with the grenade launcher, JAXA.
Classical China - mobile opens in MKX. To reach level 40 characters.
Classic milina offers via mobile MKX. Complete the tower trials.
Ninja MIME johnny cage MKX offers via mobile when connecting WBPlay with mobile and big platforms.
Farmer Jack - mobile opens in MKX.
Injustice Scorpion MKX via mobile. Pass 100 mobile towers in MKX.
Kold War Scorpio - exclusive for pre-order with Gamestop.
Tundra is Sub-zero, Motherland Sonya Blade Revolution Kano - should appear in the pack Kold War. There also needs get and Scorpio Kold War.
Golden Scorpio - exclusive collector's editions. Will there be then - unknown.

J
Jack333 15.03.20

Вадиман26
but which column?)

T
Traun 15.03.20

Injustice Scorpion MKX via mobile. Pass 100 mobile towers in MKX. - Complete 100 network tournaments (that's right)
It is not clear just to play or win... Strange considered one of the top - 20 battles played, 10 won, and the opening bonus I have a check mark only on 5, 10 somehow did not count

-
-A1eX- 15.03.20

Ghost kitana 250 points have checked yesterday

d
djdb 15.03.20

Complete 100 network tournaments
Character — Scorpion (Injustice)
Screen shots.m18.ru/xei411lz29/

At the moment passed more openly. So not towers, and network tournaments.

T
Traun 15.03.20

djdb
Android?
It is necessary to play or win tournaments?
Johnny you have opened?

A
AloneVin 15.03.20

Ninja MIME johnny cage MKX offers via mobile when connecting WBPlay with mobile and big platforms.
So it is impossible to connect or am I doing wrong, I went to the computer and tablet in his uchetku. And to sense 0.