3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STARKILLERMW2 15.03.20 02:31 pm

The discovery of secret costumes (Mortal Kombat X)

Write here how to open a costume with a question mark.
251 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saren Arterius N7 15.03.20

TheFullMrak
Huge you so much buddy!

D
DarKSoULGF 15.03.20

TheFullMrak
Cool, now all there xD PCA

T
TheFullMrak 15.03.20

But not for that

m
merlin76 15.03.20

Guys tell me is it possible to put on Steam license. Not banned the incentive?

A
Alexey Zharkov 15.03.20

merlin76
litsuhe works !!! on account of the ban do not know, I like not yet touched )
but the campaign does this only unlock in single player...online no
p.s.
C 4/25 Update does not work

A
Aslanbek23071980 15.03.20

TheFullMrak...Thank you very much, everything works.

J
JonyHit 15.03.20

Gwinbleid
Similar way, given only the future Raiden, and JAX farmer, but why not give ninja meme of johnny cage??someone has the same problem write or tell me what to do?

D
DeaDPooL1436 15.03.20

I for some reason closed 1 the suit kitana(Dark Empress) and 1 Liu Kang , tell me what to do to open ( platform ps4)

D
DeaDPooL1436 15.03.20

S
SexInstructor 15.03.20

Zachary Domes
Downloaded costumes but for some reason they do not work, because the license I have?

Z
Zahar Kolpakov 15.03.20

SexInstructor
Yes, the only way for pirates. Liturgical easier costumes to open

T
Tino Verano 15.03.20

JonyHit
I have a cage also do not give..satisfied with current Raiden..to JAX yet. There is in fact the third level of the towers you have to pass to it was given right?

A
Aslanbek23071980 15.03.20

Put all the costumes one day played, then the game updated and everything has closed again....license...

T
Traun 15.03.20

Failed to download using Hola on anroid, coins for PC opened. Tied to wbplay and suit cage meme does not come off, and it is written in the list that is not done...

T
Traun 15.03.20

So someone opened on Android and ios johnny meme?

S
Senya Zgon 15.03.20

Aiones
In fact, you can open the suit Saba

with a beard in the tower

T
Traun 15.03.20

Senya Shon
who's the beard?

S
Shkudi 15.03.20

Ghost Liu Kang to Play 35-50, ranked matches 1 on 1.
Ghost kitana - to give 100-250 honor points in 1 game session. Alert that the suit opened, will not, but in the collection it will appear.
The Ghost of Jack - perform 15 clean wins in battle mode configured. Need a second joystick.
Ghost Kung Lao to win 25-30 games in public king of the mountain. In private will not open.
The Ghost Sub-zero - pass 9 level tower, Test your Might. Sometimes after level 9 doesn't open, but after passing the tower and getting a trophy for it - open.
The dark Emperor, Liu Kang - complete level 10 towers test.
Dark Empress kitana - take 1-10 living towers with a silver or gold medal.
Hothead johnny cage - make 10 wins in a row in public TSG-the Last hero. In private will not open.
The TSU Melina - complete 15 battles in the endless tower Last Hero.
Raiden's Future - through synchronization with WBPlay. If you see that the account WB game sees, but not costume - to re-login to your account on the console/PC.
Dark Raiden in the crypt in the tomb of Shao Kahn in the room with the grenade launcher, JAXA.
Classical China - mobile opens in MKX. To reach level 40 characters.
Classic milina offers via mobile MKX. Complete the tower trials.
Ninja MIME johnny cage MKX offers via mobile when connecting WBPlay with mobile and big platforms.
Farmer Jack - mobile opens in MKX.
Injustice Scorpion MKX via mobile. Pass 100 mobile towers in MKX.
Kold War Scorpio - exclusive for pre-order with Gamestop.
Tundra is Sub-zero, Motherland Sonya Blade Revolution Kano - should appear in the pack Kold War. There also needs get and Scorpio Kold War.
Golden Scorpio - exclusive collector's editions. Will there be then - unknown.

What about all the suits I will not argue, but some of the costumes change not only the appearance but also the voice of the character. For example, the dark Emperor, Liu Kang is already not screams when he hits the opponent, and the voice is much rougher.

PS infa taken from http://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=51742&s=6fab2c0c749d1c7186d29c15104cab10

H
HoganHog 15.03.20

Thanks for the info!
Injustice Scorpion MKX via mobile. Pass 100 mobile towers in MKX.
Oh my God! I Ah!
I want new maps and a bunch of soldiers million,and it's interesting,but only just....!

R
Russian_Lawyer 15.03.20

Yeah, too much hassle for the costume. For new characters I would still not lazy, and then I won't.