3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 25.09.19 12:39 pm

The choice of processor v.7

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
217 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
It's not true, my friend had 8700k 3 days, it was and drove well very slipped minute microfreezes it steamed he sold the intel and bought 3700x.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Lex-one
That's funny

g
gennaz 29.09.20

RAHUC
As the owner of r 5 2600x for 7 t.r.I can say that there are no microfreezes and can not be with 12 streams, in games
shows a fairly high phps.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

gennaz means a lot of bloggers lie but I took an intel as something closer to it do not know why, and why did not take 3600 district it would be stronger there already 7mm process, how do you see you like? Don't bask? And how is there no problem with drivers? They talked a lot about her!

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

BaatarTengu
for nothing you so cyberpunk will bomb esle from the new lib wait for the new inte or take 9600k/9700k es you seeh no power it is unlikely to take out 4k steadily

B
BaatarTengu 29.09.20

RAHUC
Yes, somehow after the trailers and did not want to fall away. I don't like this cyberpsyosis. But now the main thing is to assemble a computer.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

BaatarTengu
The trills must have been fake, and I wrote to you at the top that I do not offer to take on 2011 a very outdated platform now either intel or amd or wait for comet lake, and what do you see? Whether it will take out 4k 60fps

B
BaatarTengu 29.09.20

RAHUC
I wrote from above. There is only a monitor and memory.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.09.20

gennaz wrote:
9700k in 2020 is no good.
It's funny to read. 9700k remains the top in the gaming processor market. 600 units per stream versus 500 of your amd. But the thing is - there's money, take an intel, no - take the amd. Now amd has released a processor which is everywhere and everywhere is enough, and finally it is the processor that should be originally. I've been to both 1600 and watched the tests 2700. It's no good and has serious problems, especially in the flow on the smoothness indicators, I have not recommended it before and I will not recommend it now, except for an office PC. But I liked the zen2, so much so that I bought it and started it. Cash helped him a lot, I don't watch any more friezes in heavy projects. In acceleration does not need as a processor, with even 3600 (without X), and RAM - 3000 / 3200 enough, it will say anyone, and acceleration, both tests and personal refinements, or led to an increase of insignificant, or at all no, or even negative values. These are features of architecture.
Let me put it this way - the competition has appeared and now the argument for the price is not the only one. used to buy AMD because CHEAP, there are no more pluses there, now - productive, simple (put and forgot), optics appears, problems with the controller are gone.
RAHUC wrote:
who wouldn't say a raisen frisite and not chase until 5
As written above, it used to be at 1000 / 2000. Bright examples on the forum, even here. Witness himself, I have the video. The problem is in the memory controller, in the refrain tried to solve and they, relatively, succeeded. At 3000 the problem came to naught altogether.

gennaz wrote:
As the owner of r 5 2600x for 7 t.r.I can say that there are no microfreezes and can not be with 12 streams, in games
necessary heavy projects. Video of the projects of the lungs. What's more, the 2600X has a frequency of 3600 MHz (I believe under the wind of 3700). And he became very aggressive. Even 1600H gives out 4150, which was not the case in the old AGESA, the amd itself says. By that, the optimization was tightened, earlier 395 points per stream was, now 435. Frises suffer models without "X" in the drain, and especially this applies in the initial start and the 1000th line, yes the problems associated with cleaning the V winds 10 memory CACHE.

Lex-one wrote:
It's not true, my friend had 8700k 3 days, and he was driven well very slipped minute microfreezes
Crooked. There's nothing more to say. Exactly the same I collect on AMD darkness and a small cart. The friezes were at warp 37, mocked everyone and everything, rolled out vidos, go to his channel. The Friezes left with a change of HDD of the murdered. This is an example of the fact that they may not be just the fault of the processor.

RAHUC wrote:
tests fake look from techno-kitchen tests here are the tests where the district loses
I wouldn't be ashamed. The techno-hole hole is still that. If there's even a little bit left in your head, stay on from this fake band. The guys there are going to make everybody laugh. Seriously this group is not perceived by any self-respecting PC collector 9 or just an amateur). Links to such videos do not pull.

gennaz wrote:
9700k in 2020 is no good.
And the frame of GAME au Odyssey, which features a processor 8/16 vs 8/16 vs 8/8. At the same time, 9700k gives out the values of MORE and in terms of smoothness, however. At the same time there is FPS 120 frames. And the game is really poorly optimized, unlike Origina. What do you compare with? Of course downloaded 3700 less because 8/16. And yes, one price category, but the question to the buyer - "8/8 or 8/16?" is personal. Meanwhile, 9700k installed - 16Gb RAM 3200Mhz. For intel minimum 3600, in which it will win. And also, funny, but 600 units per flow 8/8 are pulled with 500 units on the flow 8/16.
Intel will cost more, and at least 150 bucks, the total - there is money intel, no - amd.

Roland19880 wrote:
Guys, tell me, is it really possible to assemble a computer on the i7 9 series up to 60,000 ? If so, throw the assembly of the pliz
For this money with difficulty collect on amd 2600. The shop with CU covered, the best option - 3600. Now, and it is a fact, to buy an intel is extremely stupid, it is illiquid, only 2.5 people, having a lot of money, not thinking to throw them away, although there are those who can not match, and just lagged behind. The future and prospects are now beyond the amd.

Oasis777 wrote:
It's a question for connoisseurs. Which is better, whether there is a big difference or not particularly not (8700 vs 9700?
Actually about such I say, to take 8700 for 24,000 rubles, as far as you need to be .... it costs a maximum of 14,000, referring to the used market, to shoot down prices, because you don't need it for 24,000, when for 12,000 costs 3600, nothing worse.

Lodurr wrote:
The i7-9700K is better for games.
Better yet, the i7-7700K, but it can't be found in stores. )
This one's in his repertoire. There's no peace of mind. And he needs it. I didn't understand how you took off your straitjacket? 7700k and 9400F are the same thing, and it costs 9000 rubles. And 7700k on the used market already costs less than 6000 rubles, because no one needs it more expensive! Having 2600 X for 7 thousand and 9400F for 9 thousand rubles.

BaatarTengu wrote:
Please help with the assembly.
8700k + Z390 MSI PRO Carbon + NH D15 (S) + 2080Ti + GIGABYTE G750H 80 Plus Gold.
Knock down the price of used 8700k, because more than 15 it is no longer worth it.
BaatarTengu wrote:
AMD products are not offered. I don't digest it. There used to be a lot of problems with them. Although today's processors from them look very tasty in performance! But I don't want to take any chances.
Another BOT. Got it.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

BaatarTengu
then under 4k monitor taking rtx 2080s/2080ti

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Luka_gg
you've drained some more hay

B
BaatarTengu 29.09.20

Luka_gg
No insults, dear. There used to be experience with this platform. Now I see that they are very hot. And the acceleration is bad for them. The only plus is the price.

B
BaatarTengu 29.09.20

RAHUC
Most likely, some schoolboy set up and decided to shine in his mind. But I liked the build in his proposal.
8700k + Z390 MSI PRO Carbon + NH D15 (S) + 2080Ti + GIGABYTE G750H 80 Plus Gold.
Which card manufacturer to take?

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

BaatarTengu
I would advise 9700k price the same es you need hypertrain can and 8700k good from gigabytes with 3 coolers and msai or can scorch which your hut will not burn but 2080ti expensive but it will be maximum phps

B
BaatarTengu 29.09.20

RAHUC
Ok. I'll see what happens to the price tags. What's your card?

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

while the old from the old PC 1060 does not balance plan on the other day to take the RTX 2070s me the main thing that would be on ultra could be played and took out my 2k monitor configuration in the profile

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.09.20

At AMD, prices also fell

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
On the contrary, the RB by 1600 has risen by $25 or do you mean with the release of zen 2 ?

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

BaatarTengu
What's the budget?

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.09.20

Lex-one
Here's a look:
https://www.regard.ru/catalog/tovar249650.htm
I took it for 12,500.