3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 25.09.19 12:39 pm

The choice of processor v.7

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
217 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 29.09.20

Oasis777
It is better because there is such a commenter (adviser).
When I was talking about the 8700 and the Reisen.
Yes, we have 8700k and 3900x at home.
That's why it's an opinion. The graphics cards are the same on both platforms.

R
Roland19880 29.09.20

Guys, tell me, is it really possible to assemble a computer on the i7 9 series up to 60,000 ? If so, throw the assembly of the pliz

M
MunchkiN 616 29.09.20

Roland19880
For the needle is not because I'm shorter and I got 51 thousand with i7-9700k think Tama can optimize up to mini ath and processor without to and there will fit 2060 gth mini. 2060 bad stupid video card sosom card afterwards nada will be to cyberpunk 2077 change to normal for 60 thousand. A 9700 is a bad processor with 8 streams of fuuu. I wouldn't collect that.
so that it would seem less pleasant in the communication of the bake 80 pokes and ku-ku-ru-zen 2700 and the 2070rtch peck-bake couple

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

9700kf top itself such i have glad as an elephant

g
gennaz 29.09.20

9700k in 2020 is no good.
Spoiler
And it's not even the number of personnel, but the workload of the CPU. For new games in the open world, it is not suitable at all.

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

gennaz
Now, wait, intelboys will run you, put the memory in 4400 with CL16 and ring at 4.8 with avx offnet below the plinth and acceleration of the quote to 5.2 and show who here what phps and loading.
And about 0.1 and 1% of phps will not forget to mention.

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
The percentage is good for games, but if you don't have a signature config, you've assembled a non-optimized build.
Your processor costs twice as much as a graphics card and you do not break the memory, so your 9700k is worthless.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Lex-one
I got a freebie from a friend who sold me a discount to myself at a discount to buy 9900kf, just seeing the old one and I didn't write the tests the other day. for games 960k/9700k for the work of 9900k I certainly have not checked it yet in the redring, not yet run the processes until there is no time to disperse the memory I have to give a guide I would count and about your confik said in vain took 3900x he clearly replays 9900k in the acceleration. I don't know if my cooler can handle 5 hertz yet

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

gennaz
tests fake look from techno-kitchen tests here are the tests where the district loses

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
I didn't tell you about the CPU.
I 3900x took for work, virtual machines and video editing, where 3900x devotes in 9900k even in acceleration.
Yes, and drive 9900k without a scalp, a very bad idea.
And in the games of these two processors with a head is enough. What a difference you have 150 phps or 145.
Memory to drive guide is not necessary. I have a memory function on msi mama. Which allows you to disperse the memory without dancing with the tambourine. Looking for memory tables, what type of memory you have and what timings at what frequency to choose.
In general, an easy task for the evening, which will add up to 30% of the performance from the air.

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
Tests are fake everywhere.
TC will force secondary and tertiary timings at the intel, but the amd does not.
That's the difference in favor of intel.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Lex-one
do they have the most honest tests you can ask? about the wmdah and dispersal, you're being tested right then somehow I'll do the memory dispersal.

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
Do you know why I don't believe their tests?
All bloggers in the world shows one thing at TC quite another, who do not look, Pro hi tech, there linus or "HV" even or "I so decided" they have the same tests. TC is different.
And remember no dog does not need avx instructions)

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Lex-one
I don't look at the tests. to look at the dials! they end-up district do not advise to take for games, you will be vidtmo took to work, I will take RTX 2070s and the name that Huang in six months will squeeze the driver under new games, wait for amps long and the price will be horse your linus chinus also wrongly tested

l
legusor 29.09.20

Roland19880
deranged dialogues below your question and before my answer can miss. Here's an approximate answer, for example, on technopoint:
technopoint
As you can see, you can collect, but you have to save, for example, on a graphics card, taking the same 1660 super or 1660ti, which is not good compared to even 2060. and we have not yet taken into account the fact that in this example only percent, mother, memory, seenha, BP. you may need a system unit case, a processor and thermal-paste radiator, body fans, drive, cardrider, HDD, SSD, keyboard, mouse, speakers, headphones, monitor and the like with them. in this case, 60,000 will not be enough even for AMUDE.
if you think that somewhere there are great discounts, I'm disappointed that retail prices vary on average by five or so.
you have something to think about.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

legusor
who wouldn't say Intel is stronger in games

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
What's the point? Here's a guy who explains that there's a lot to play for.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Lex-one
who wouldn't say a raisen frisite and not chase up to 5 stas said that for games do not need 9900k many do not understand it and take it for games

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

RAHUC
Reisen what?) Frisit?)
Some fairy tales.

R
Rageskin 29.09.20

Lex-one
it's true my friend had enjoyed 3 days of it and chased well very slipped minute microfreezes it steamed he sold the risen and bought 8700k now glad as the elephant all flies 150-200 phps