3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 25.09.19 12:43 pm

Build a computer up to 40,000 V. 8

In this topic, we select the configuration of components in the price range of up to 40,000 rubles

Requirements:

1) to Inform the budget available.
2) Specify a link to the price list of the shop where you intend to purchase, specify the city.
3) In your report must specify what exactly is supposed to buy (system unit, monitor, peripherals, etc.)

When the requirements are not met, the message will be ignored/deleted

ps: flood, offtopic, and other violations will be punished in accordance with the Rules of the forum

144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheril 25.09.19

Hello experts!
can pick up system unit of 35 thousand to 40 thousand.
For a friend. Game. Plays RPGs, loves the world of Gothic :)
Want to play the Latest, but old computer does not allow.
website for components
http://kazan.nix.ru/
http://www.nix.ru/
thank you
Kazan

_
_Alexandro_ 25.09.19

For starters, I decided to build a computer for themselves. To play all kinds of junk on decent settings. So I am old fart I apologize for the expression. Terms of games. I do not restrict your build. I've tried to optimize the build for many everyday tasks. For hours I no longer play all the games. First, the configuration of the Assembly went out at 50,000. Then I went trickier. And decided to build a system based on AMD. And here is the result...

I hope someone is already playing on this configuration. May experience problems in terms of compatibility.
But Intel and ivide milked all the cows to the last with celestial prices. Although I am their idol. According to this, forget about the performance, comrades... Then prepare to fork out half the amount this computer. And will the computer you have, half as much.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.09.19

_Alexandro_
not squatting in the details Corpuz written with power supply in kit and ut, next to a spare PSU
also is it unsubscribed mini ATX, and he is a mini tower. not the fact that the Mat Board size ATX it will get it is necessary to check
and SSD for a budget system, peck-peck
such is the Pitch Assembly
well, there is the processor, not the corn don't know WH but if old Igor will be okay I guess

F
Fiend Astaroth 25.09.19

_Alexandro_
But with Intel / NVIDIA will be more productive Assembly. Well more expensive, however. I want to offer an option for 10,000 more expensive, but the build is better is ready and will move in the future.
1) As already noted above, the case comes with a built-in PSU. I highly recommend avoiding embedded solutions.
2) Essroc - not the best choice. Best maternal Board - MSI. Especially that You chose under your solution too expensive mate. cost. The only thing I can mention is the ability to overclock the processor. Although I have never dealt with Altoona, to check the information can not hurt.
3) I am the owner of SSD from WD is an acceptable choice, but still, I don't recommend it to buy. You should see the Samsung or ADATA SSD SU650.
4) You dear RAM take.
5) is included at Athlone there is no cooler? Something unthinkable also chose.
6) And finally the graphics card. I would recommend to take NVIDIA - 1050 / 1050ti.
In the amount of 50 000 rubles have another suggestion:

So here's my offer for the sum of 53,000 rubles. Better Than Yours. I seriously doubt the capabilities of the processor.
Spoiler
Compare online accessories, and You will be surprised:
1050Ti vs RX560
If You want to keep your look towards AMD, the CPU - Riesen 3 1300, at least look. Operating the memory I suggested is better, AMD is sensitive to RAM and frequency, no energosberegenie and frequency of Opera in acceleration from 2400, preferably 3000 to bring. Proposed Samsung allows. Case, SSD, ohlala, I suggested already, think better, much better. Like BP, the same bronze, warranty I 5 years. But the power of advise from 500 W possible (up to 600-650 watts). Motherboard to replace the MSI, namely B350 PC MATE if you plan on overclocking, otherwise you chipset under.
The graphics look like it in Your games, but I'd rather have the 1050, however 2 GB of memory, because 1050Ti looks spectacular.

O
OkGo 25.09.19

Winche
You're all tired of their ads regarda.
If you administration ban is not given, then only by luck, apparently.

If it really wants to proclamate store, then order paid advertising and do not clutter the forums.
Spoiler

A
ALCAB 25.09.19

Good evening, all. Such a thing, it's time to change your PC (on its last legs it seems), however, I would like to ask Your help in selecting the components. Special attention to the processor (in General, tum-tum in them), as far as I know, are quite good АMD Ryzen, but 3-5-7 generally about what does not speak as frequency, caches, etc. would be very grateful to everyone for their help and useful advice. Help me out xD
Now stand:
Percents - AMD FX-8350
Video Nvidia GTX 760

O
OkGo 25.09.19

JohnProf
Depends on Finance. How much money willing to spend etc.
Now one of the most interesting variants - 1700 Riesen 13-14k from Europe, good acceleration it is possible to obtain on most normal Mat. circuit boards b350 chipset, although for 6-7K you can find a very good motherboard for the x370.
It is easier to set a budget, write down what you plan to take (some leave the old case, PSU, SSD and HDD). Then immediately distribute different versions of the assemblies.

A
ALCAB 25.09.19

OkGo
Budget preferably not much higher than 50K. While digging, sort of picked up the percents (AMD 1600X Ryzen 5) much worse than Your proposed 1700? Case unfortunately old, I highly doubt his fitness, as well as BA (periodically began to whistle, no matter how conder) not a SSD, 2 HDD, 500 and 2TB (it is likely to leave + to get a SSD, however, again what? (why so many ponapridumyvali)) as well as an option with the ASUS ROG GTX 1050 Ti Strix OC 4Gb?

O
OkGo 25.09.19

Ryzen 5 1600X makes no sense at all to take, because it's the same in 1600, but overclocking from the factory. Easier to take 1600/2600.
Ryzen 7 1700 looks much more interesting, because 8 cores/16 threads is a good reserve for the future, while the price difference is not very significant.
With the choice of SSD all depends on your needs. If under the system and a small number of software, it is enough for any 128 GB. If you mean to put there yet and the game, it must dramatically increase costs. Usually in assemblies, in the area of 50K do not do this.
To put 1050ti I wouldn't. She is still rather weak. If you collect the variant with iron that are on the market at the moment, you can do something like this:
Spoiler
The case and PSU to buy in Russia, because shipping costs from overseas stores often depends on the weight. And body together with PD greatly increase its value. PSU and case are decent quality VA can take a thousand for 6-7. Then I really would spend for save on BP - a more expensive:

1). If possible, it is better to take some Seasonic (in some cases it is advisable from Europe to order), for example, Electronics Seasonic M12II-520.
2). Body many take in its sole discretion, for this RGB lights and various tinsel. Of budget and easy options - variety equipped with a large number of preset valves. But then look what you need. Except that you should pay attention to the distance from the Mat.Board to the side wall to the cooler got, if you are dealing with a large tower.
3). It is not considered cooling. Included, of course, is cooler, but in overclocking he will be missed. Well, if your current PC has a decent cooling system.

Well, what I forgot to mention above:
1). The option of Ryzen 1600 and Mat. the Board b350 chipset will save about 4-5K.
2). SSD in the above Assembly the easiest, is not some kind of high performance read/write, but has MLC memory.
3). RAM selected the most accessible of those that are on the market with a frequency of 3000 MHz, if you want more or less detail to deal with overclocking and RAM timings, it is better to take the more expensive G. Skill. At the level of V G. Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4 3000 C15 K2 and above.
4). Build relevant at the moment, because the market situation changes greatly due to jumps of the exchange rate, and later will change with the release of the new Intel processors and graphics cards from NVIDIA.

A
ALCAB 25.09.19

What kind of store do not tell? I understand after buying the app itself (how reliable in terms of integrity and as a guarantee, if the answers are known to You). Overclocking does not plan to do, for I do not know, and to go somewhere without knowledge is foolish. SSD Yes, only for software and systems.

O
OkGo 25.09.19

JohnProf
It's a German ComputerUniverse. The store is reliable and well-known, already 4 years are well known. Many out there have the hardware, because there is no VAT as yet. There are more options, but they don't usually have the Russian version and some problems with delivery to Russia.
In terms of integrity - when ordering you can order the premium package (crammed tightly paper to the inside of the box was not moving.
I have no problems with them, although sometimes you have to wait long for the parcel when it gets stuck in customs. Well, there is a restriction of the state-VA, they can't buy from abroad goods worth more than 1,000 euros. If more, then it is necessary to have a fee to pay that just kills the whole benefit from the purchase.
If you dig into the group stores the VC, we see that someone faced with a problem, because at the post office stole the item, or brought an. Therefore, all have already learned that the parcel needs to be drained directly into the mail. Where the whole theme was that devoted to what to do if you have problems.
The guarantee is, but you've got to understand that in case you have to communicate with the Germans. And a package to send there.

The most ideal option - even when traveling in Europe to be purchased, then tax free issue)

A
ALCAB 25.09.19

I'll try without ordering, with our in-store prices to pick up something :) However, the difference in price is just cosmic!
While for a working version will focus on Ryzen 7 1700/ 1600 Ryzen 5(or 2600?)
Question on the video, what other options can I look? For the present time, 3Gb of VRAM is already not enough? And the problem of "noise" (whatever you see about the video card, write reviews about the noise chokes quality of the pads, etc.)

W
Winche 25.09.19

OkGo
Listen, my dear, why are you so decided? Yes, of regard major boutiques, at prices which I personally almost always guided. And I still never threw and did not disappoint. Well, it so happens, are. Call it syndrome duckling if you want. But why do I have to change their habits in favor of what you see, why some don't like links to this resource? I shop there, I know well the organization of their catalog, so to illustrate the specifics of their answers I prefer that way. And tens of thousands of people here and around the Internet on iron sites illustrate their posts with the links of regard simply because it is one of the largest retailers in the country. Landmark. A case in point. One of the few points of reference. Humble, it is an objective reality. And why don't you sasineli my recent communication, for example, the topic of Pillars of Eternity 2. By your logic, I then need to give the ban for advertising... uh... Obsidian entertainment. We need to be kinder to people, my dear, not to succumb to paranoid tendencies. Summer in the yard, smile often.

O
OkGo 25.09.19

Winche
You should not attempt of the people to make fools, stating that your message was not advertising.
The screenshot contains only part of the message. I have winter and spring I ran across your forum advertising posts in the direction of regarda. Until yesterday the list of your messages on the forum were much more positions. Of these, 80-90 percent contained a link to the store or his references.
Therefore, an attempt to make me look like a man who unjustly attacked you, it looks quite ridiculous.
You are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean that everyone needs to impose its position on regarde. If you are engaged in the advertising, gave advice on the iron without specifying the particular store, or pointed out the shop where this model is sold at the lowest prices.

If someone post a bunch of direct links to CU, DNS, Polus, ulmart, key, citilink or any other store, it would be considered as advertising.
What about the paranoid tendencies lead it - I do not understand. I posted factual basis, which most likely suggests that you advertised (on a commercial basis or free of charge - not very important for users of the forum) of regard.

O
OkGo 25.09.19

JohnProf
Well, this difference in price is only due to VAT. Soon shuts ' em all down for overseas stores, so it will be easier to buy when traveling abroad)

1). The choice of CPU: if you overclock is not planned, you can take 1700 for b350 chipset. On good boards it might even show the same results for overclocking on х370. If overclocking is not at all, it is easier to take the 2600, because it works on similar frequencies 1600x. Just need to understand that you may have in store to flash from the motherboard to support CPUs 2xxx added.

2). The graphics card: 3GB not enough, you can see in the latest behave 1060 3 and 6 GB. Everyone who wrote that the 6 GB overpayment is now properly lose in performance. If you consider buying a 1060, there is a lack of good models. I have Armor from MSI. Fairly quiet and cool.
One of the best options gtx 1060 still, palit jetstream and Gainward Phoenix. But if the card is not to drive, and the body more or less ventilated, there is no reason to look out for some special card, still the 1060 is not very demanding and hot.
If we consider the transition to other maps, it is possible to look in the direction of rx 580 from AMD, they finally began to return to normal prices. But here already it is necessary to take a closer look at the cooling system, because they are hot 1060-Ki. They had not met, so it's worth asking on the forum from owners who know which option is better cooling.

A
ALCAB 25.09.19

OkGo
Understand correctly that the best option between 1700 and 2600 just did a 1700 due to the presence of 8 cores (instead of 6 at 2600)?

O
OkGo 25.09.19

JohnProf
In my opinion - is Yes given that at the moment the price difference is usually 1-2K.

A
ALCAB 25.09.19

Wow, pricey all this wonder is.. what you can save?
Percent Yes, probably it is not worth saving, 1700 seems like the reviews are very good (thanks to OkGo). It is approximately 18 500
8x2 DDR4 memory which is also about 15 000 will be released
How to save money on the graphics card? And at our prices, it's still 25 000. And that's still without housing, mother (best option?) SSD, PSU
Play still going on 1080p, High settings (on ultra never set, even if the video is allowed, not a fan loading system)

O
OkGo 25.09.19

JohnProf
I would then ask around good friends, who in Europe is going, they might try anything to take. Any savings when making Tax Free.
If this option is not present, then:
1). The price of 1700 from 14k now are. Already saving, if you search well.
2). Sometimes a come across good deals DDR4. But the good options are usually snapped up quickly. For 10-12K you can find a 2x8 kit that is being chased by up to 3000/3200 if not the biggest delays.
3). The map is difficult to save. The budget - to take 1050ti, but a year later it will have to change. The usual price of the issue in Russia is 11-12K.
1060-ku new ones can be found for 19-20K in Russia, but they will be with one valve. For 21K while it is possible to find the normal Palit (not Jetstream), and 21-22 start level options Asus Dual.

Another thing is that to collect all the hardware in one shop will be quite difficult.

W
Winche 25.09.19

OkGo
Wrote, wrote you an answer, I argued, clearly illuminated persecutory signs, pointed to the illogical and an oxymoron. Then tired and figured what the hell? You desire in the sake of their own ego and conspiracy theories in your head (ahhh!! Circle advertising! We're all gonna die!!) to reduce the amount of useful information on the forum? But for God's sake. So you love this website and appreciate the local inhabitants. Continue in the same spirit, hail, paranoia, unification of opinion really contributes to the popularity of the resource. Arivederchi.