3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 25.09.19 12:43 pm

Build a computer up to 40,000 V. 8

In this topic, we select the configuration of components in the price range of up to 40,000 rubles

Requirements:

1) to Inform the budget available.
2) Specify a link to the price list of the shop where you intend to purchase, specify the city.
3) In your report must specify what exactly is supposed to buy (system unit, monitor, peripherals, etc.)

When the requirements are not met, the message will be ignored/deleted

ps: flood, offtopic, and other violations will be punished in accordance with the Rules of the forum

144 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 13.10.20

Ryazancev
Should I take 3090?

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.20

logovos
that's what can run games yes. that what is worth buying for this money for the igor - no.
because everything rests on the graphics card, which is after the purchase of some minimally sane processor available (app amd 4(8) or 6 (12) streams) of the rest of the minimum and memory 16gb and as if the cards in the area of 30k and the logical end of the operation - the assembly of the furnace up to 40k
the bottom of the disposable system unit that I could assemble is worth 25k without a graphics card this means 15 on the graphics card and here I mean getting lost in guesses. in any case, for the venerable bake of gaming comes out that unpleasant and indecent.
Do not forget to buy Windows 10 pec or have to use linux with dh11 emulator peck-peck-peck-bake

R
Ryazancev 13.10.20

Lex-one
Yes for you. Because it's a good way to feel like a dominant male by playing a man's age in a toy. From the point of view of pragmatism, and any other system of views - No, it is not necessary to spend your life on this stuff at all. Because we do not live forever (in the material body) and it is possible to find an occupation with benefit for yourself, others, well, and human beings in general (About biosphere completely forgot ;).

L
Lex-one 13.10.20

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
circling, well, humanism in general
They're not worthy.