3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 25.09.19 12:43 pm

Build a computer up to 40,000 V. 8

In this topic, we select the configuration of components in the price range of up to 40,000 rubles

Requirements:

1) to Inform the budget available.
2) Specify a link to the price list of the shop where you intend to purchase, specify the city.
3) In your report must specify what exactly is supposed to buy (system unit, monitor, peripherals, etc.)

When the requirements are not met, the message will be ignored/deleted

ps: flood, offtopic, and other violations will be punished in accordance with the Rules of the forum

144 Comments
Sort by:
y
yuriy13 25.09.19

Hello,I recorded a little video on assembling a PC for 30K,do not judge strictly,hope enjoy it
Spoiler

S
Saints Russia 25.09.19

Need Assembly, mother, percents, the RAM, PSU and video card for 40K what would you recommend

P
PetyaVetrov 25.09.19

To collect a good car, no problem, but where to take money for everything?! that's really the problem

B
BAHAHDP 25.09.19

1) 20-25k
2) https://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/17aa522a16404e77/komplektuyushhie-dlya-pk/
3) currently interested In mother+percents. Percent, preferably intel

P
Paha210200 25.09.19

Good afternoon. Plan to upgrade certain components of your hardware and I beg to Express the opinion of knowledgeable about new parts and how are they relevant and if so, for what period of time will remain relevant.

Store : www.dns-shop.ru
city: Krasnodar

Components at the moment

CPU: fx 8300 3.3 GHz
Mat. Board: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
Graphics card: Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 290X
Memory: Hyperx 8 GB
Power supply: Thermaltake Litepower LT-800P 800W
Cooler: Cooler Master V8 GTS

New parts:

CPU: fx 8350
Graphics card: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 580
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16 GB

P
PrivetMir 25.09.19

Hello, need help in the Assembly of the system unit. A salary of 40-45 thousand rubles.
https://www.ulmart.ru
Krasnodar

X
X_ray_83 25.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
Better RX590 now add there the performance is satisfactory and the price is not far from 580.

A
AAsPeRR 25.09.19

Good afternoon, it is necessary to build for other preferences to the producers and the sides green, blue or red no.
Novosibirsk.
https://www.dns-shop.ru/?city=novosibirsk
Price 40 000₽, high 45000₽ if required.
P. s is there any point in taking on computerusers in this price range?

K
KillKammbest 25.09.19

AAsPeRR
Wait with the Assembly until the release raitenau 3000 series, there is a percent of a fire. They are now performance per core is better cemintel + are cheaper, best buy just does not come up. There are an average rayzen 3600 which is a penny compared with the same Intel 8700К and got him. Although Intel has now started to throw the price of percent on 15%, to us while the changes are not reached and if a friend want it for Intel soon they will be 15% cheaper than what Povolit to save.

A
Aloska 25.09.19

VOVAN WOLF
And what is there in the numbers wrong?
What surprises you is that a 6 core lost 8 nuclear Intel?
View when will 3800x
As intol sing.

H
Halkbigus 25.09.19

Friends, experts, posovetuyte not particularly consolidated person. Currently have this build: Core i5 7400_8gb Memory_NVIDIA DDR4 GeForce GTX 1060 6gb. Actually want to get Ryzen, budget around 35-40K. Plan to take here: https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/parts/

Actually leave the video card, RAM is also a SSD, so basically a normal hard is not needed, put the existing ssd. But everything else, including housing need. Throw options, and generally tell me how feasible my idea, or perhaps a little improvement I won't notice and it makes no sense to do that? Thanks in advance for help with my plus :)

K
Kwagon 25.09.19

looked, looked, and understood) Aliexpress you have not honored as I see it. so guys, on a socket 2011 let's say there percent xeon e5 2689, and kopeiskoe server DDR3 1866гц. collect all that stuff, comes out to about 15K. and even fewer have felt with super-fast SSD m2 512GB say there. Add there something like gf 1660 and voila. you have a gun a race for 30K. which will resorve chips in any of your builds that I have read the above.

A
AAsPeRR 25.09.19

Guys and again, in good health, computer another began to crumble, like, really, it's time to take.
Need your help in selecting the components
https://www.dns-shop.ru/?city=novosibirsk , top speed of 40 direct

R
Ryazancev 25.09.19

AAsPeRR
Go to the PM.

X
X_ray_83 25.09.19

Kwagon
No your stove 160W Xeon is not needed, so it is free !

L
Leathermonster 25.09.19

X_ray_83
Uncle, well, if you set out to foul up the person without much reasoning, then at least read the materiel in advance. At Zeon 2689 the teplopaket - 115 Watt, who observed them extremely hard with throttle at the slightest beyond this limit. His performance with four-channel DDR3 memory at the level of Riesen 1700, the platform on which the memory is just several times more. Cooling requirements, by the way, the stones are almost identical, so don't be silly.
Assembly Ali Seon in any case be more profitable for the money than at your local retailer, there is a matter of on what and how to collect.

X
X_ray_83 25.09.19

Leathermonster
Xeon E5-2689 v4 exactly 165w below to take this tin junk worked !
So 2011 and other stuff with Ali after Ryzen 1600 is garbage which the garbage you don't have a TOP mother for 2011.
And even compare the ddr3 and ddr4 is not a sign of a great mind how to compare 4-channel with 2-channel as for games, it is important is very low latency that you don't have Xeon.

p
potter790 25.09.19

X_ray_83 wrote:
for games it is important is very low latency
What is that important? This is why for the next game?
Kwagon wrote:
which will resorve chips in any of your builds
If hands and a head can be latent.. then build exactly drunk-ass drunk tear. xd)
But in General, hseni even server, they are 3D rather weak friendships, especially now in the modern Grifoni. Before, Yes, was a good alternative, but that was before.

L
Leathermonster 25.09.19

X_ray_83
It seonow on the ring bus memory latency is high? Anything you're not confused? At Zeon, even with the Fig-tuned memory latency better Ryazan 1700X with dies of 3200 MHz. Tell me more about the latency, I'll listen with pleasure.

Spoiler

X
X_ray_83 25.09.19

Leathermonster
The miracle at Ryzen same 65 2600 and I7 8700K as well !
If you are not in the subject it is better not to write further nonsense.
https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-5-2600-cpu-benchmarks-overclock-tests-leak/