3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikary 25.09.19 12:45 pm

Best companion (Fallout 4)

What, in your opinion, the best companion and why?
185 Comments
Sort by:
i
intellligent 25.09.19

I go with Cogsworth (melee well throwing ghouls and stuff) - really supported the atmosphere of the original Fallout. And with the super mutant Strongman tried (in my opinion, he has a quest, he seeks the Balm), but this very Strong discharge - almost always in the fray somewhere in the knockout. And is it annoying that I collect loot.

T
True JeRR 25.09.19

C Paladin. Race in law enforcement)

F
Futurra 25.09.19

Our choice - perk Single 3 because the killing machines in power armor don't need helpers

A
AiSPQR 25.09.19

A
Anzhelika04 25.09.19

I like Kate as a companion, in the battle plan Athlete cool in the melee.

A
Antimad 25.09.19

As the dog took over, so with it running.. Now it seems a shame to change to someone else))

M
Mercurionio 25.09.19

In terms of efficiency - strong. For gave it superpolator and minigun. This shit creates some of the local Armageddon, fat more than the uterus Bolotnikov.
But in terms of charisma, Kate. Her British style in General, inserts are not childish.
Even McCready pins, when wandering with him in the dungeon with the ghouls, but in General POH.
Although still all of them are nothing if to compare with Rose/Cassidy from past episodes.

S
Strchi 25.09.19

AiSPQR
So, I have no companions, too, and all because they are frankly stupid, stuck almost everywhere

M
MgkMgk 25.09.19

Mercurionio
Yes, you still scrawny with Ian from the Witcher

I
Izabella Travelian 25.09.19

Nick :)
Not very good at hacking -.- As it most hacks and it's very captivating to me. And he shoots fine. Much better than me. Plus, he's like the character is like.
Tried with a dog run, with chocolate ( Preston Garvey seems to be XA), Cogsworth also not very interested in, Piper is not considered as his constant companion.

M
Mercurionio 25.09.19

MgkMgk
And then Ian. In the Witcher you're a solo run. Then the companions purely as decoration/tanks for the most part. Well, commentators. And Kate, perhaps, best fits the universe fall into 4 parts.

h
helio 25.09.19

Kate (Cait) – fast regeneration of HP, if the figure is below 25%.
Mr Helper (Codsworth) – an increase of 10 resistance to energy weapon damage robots.
Curie (Curie) once a day restores 100 HP units, if the level is below 10%.
Dance (Danse) – increase damage by 20% against the super mutants,wild animals and robots
Deacon (Deacon) – increase damage from hidden attacks by 20% and increase the duration of action of a mode of Stealth by 20%
Hancock (Hancock) – when the indicator of radioactivity (RAD) of 250 or above accelerated critical hit by 20%.
Mac Creedy (Maccready) – the chance of hitting the head with the use of VATSувеличивается 20%.
Nick Valentine (Nick Valentine) – 50% Express restart when hacking terminals and one additional chance of burglary.
Piper (Piper) – 100% bonus experience during conversations with NPCs and open new locations on the map.
Preston (Preston) – 20% increase in damage and resistance to damage in a collision with three or more enemies.
Strong (Strong) – with level x or below 25% increases weapon damage by 20%.
X6-88 – 20 ed increases resistance to energy damage.

m
mcbrut 25.09.19

helio
Here эти2 interesting other
Preston (Preston) – 20% increase in damage and resistance to damage in a collision with three or more enemies.
Deacon (Deacon) – increase damage from hidden attacks by 20% and increase the duration of action of a mode of Stealth by 20%

a
ace8927 25.09.19

Not who they are pissed off by their stupidity ,as once you throw a grenade ,and my partner pushed ,in the end a grenade at my feet and I clamped a partner ...

g
gastik07 25.09.19

Run with the dog. Pumped special perks for her, do the beast. I love it, the tank is better not to find.
p.s. When it begins to blow, she starts to whine. At this moment my heart is breaking, throw any target run to kill the offender)))

B
Beirut 25.09.19

I would run solo, but stuff to put in))), although they can be overweight, the game forces you to cititi

Z
Ztsky 25.09.19

Take an empty Exo skeleton. Take out all the armor (as shown it is not happening because they Bessmertny and parts breaking down) and most importantly - vigorous battery (Yes they can walk without it :)) ).
Ordered my partner to get there. You-you have obtained excellent mule :)

A
Anton_Angel 25.09.19

And the weight they can carry, all the same?)

C
Captain Greed 25.09.19

By the way perk Lone Ranger, works with a dog.

D
DeN BiostaR 25.09.19

Athlete me,the super mutant gave hemospermia with a jet engine,and makes so in Bliznaci mom nehorai