3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikary 25.09.19 12:45 pm

Best companion (Fallout 4)

What, in your opinion, the best companion and why?
185 Comments
Sort by:
i
iFlower 25.09.19

Played already with half the companions, all good, all spoiling for a fight. Until came the turn of a Deacon. Sitting at the back like a rat, with the sniper rifle(which can not be selected) and the fucking misses, sometimes it does not shoot. Gave him armor, as he did properly even dress could not. As he did, I don't know the other had no problems. When out of the corner that the monster runs out, nerves can not stand, starting to shoot. He is constantly with stairs and passages falls and starts to yell in pain! As he is in power armor from the height of the breaks? Maybe for a minute a few times to fall down and yell from somewhere below. The first time heard not a little scared...
Yelled not with sorrow, the stupor

B
Beirut 25.09.19

In the mill arrow, making my NAP?

T
Trailo 25.09.19

The abilities of the character depends. For example, if you pumped hacking something to run with Kate (or whatever SIS-borcuha call) little sense. And the most effective unichtojiti mobs - Dance with the Gatling laser, or Curie, but she's got power armor destructible, but as a character she is interesting.

s
serg5555555 25.09.19

Run with Kate because she yells something like : you like the way you girl can fight?. Gave her the flamethrower, the beauty.

V
Valstyle 25.09.19

Tell me how to put on clothes and weapons to give them, just started to play, running with the reporter, kinda gave her armor and guns different, and the pistol shoots? Just sharing things to give them guns or something different?

J
JIeHiBeC 25.09.19

Cogsworth, a funny robot, and Hancock let sit, then dig the beds.

s
serg5555555 25.09.19

Valstyle
Hover the mouse on the clothes in her inventory and click T

M
MoHcTpickiy 25.09.19

I am running with a strongman. convenient it that much cargo to carry can. the more I companions to anything

a
alexzet3 25.09.19

one ran
still remember the first Follo(who also single-handedly took)
what they are usually stupid
IMHO kanesh)

K
Kuper_tolko_ya 25.09.19

Go with Coastercam. As an additional target for my enemies, he rules, but we need in fact only as a pack mule

G
Gennadiy7809 25.09.19

And generally really to go with two or three companions in the previous games?What skill you need to pump?

N
Nikolai S 25.09.19

Favorite place to go with a curry,even though she's a robot in a converted person.Noticed that she chooses what weapons to join the battle and finds that she see fit during the fight.After the battle with the super mutants it was basically a sledgehammer to use,bought Arturo a fire-breathing hammer and gave it to her ,now with this hammer with a single blow of the weak ghouls or raiders of the ordinary knocks.

C
Counsellor 25.09.19

iFlower
Deacon is this.. spy. Apparently, he is trying to mimic the whole environment at once.

i
iFlower 25.09.19

Геннадий7809
You can get a good crowd. Whispering in the Wasteland and Expert Robots pumped me. You will walk by all sorts of creatures and robots. Will go until you die or he be moved to another location(although there was one very true protectron, rode with me on the locations).

i
iFlower 25.09.19

Valstyle
We need to give NPCs weapons or clothing , to send to the desired object and click , T) SELECT

i
iFlower 25.09.19

Counsellor
The best partner - claw of death! (if the upgraded skill Whispering in the Wasteland)

t
tibidibidais 25.09.19

I am a solo walk. Partners strongly blunt

R
RB_XAH 25.09.19

iFlower
And they're not agrada after 2-3 minutes??? Usually, all the creatures and people begin agrisa after a certain time, he checked several times, in addition to the robot they are always friendly.By the way you perk robotics was able to crack the guard robot and protection, I did not get Thu.

C
Counsellor 25.09.19

iFlower
Legendary glowing gnosy 2 sting takes inordinately. They are unlimited in displacement. The army need shit like this to collect apokria all. Lord of the flies is a part of 2nd.

i
iFlower 25.09.19

RB_XAH
Until arms, they do not agrada. Wanted make the screen normal(so all a person smiles), just some mess started. Understand that the weapon is clean is not necessary. Perk expert on the Robots are necessary to end deflate. Protectron without problems breaks down, they in fact show aggression(almost always) only in response. But the robot-guard almost always the first to attack, but with the pressure. Once bagnulo and he stood , did not react, I broke in the first skirmish the dog is overheated and like... I flew past the diamond city in the direction of Vault 111...