3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ikary 25.09.19 12:45 pm

Best companion (Fallout 4)

What, in your opinion, the best companion and why?
185 Comments
Sort by:
c
choa 25.09.19

saa0891
40му to just take it. Already there have nowhere to put points. Especially take if you play on Survival, and without power armor.

What do you mean what for,i.e. just 20% more damage is not necessary or something.
Yes, it's complete crap ) is Better Ninja take, there is at times more damage will be )

s
saa0891 25.09.19

choa

40му to just take it.

Actually I have a level 42 points is not even enough for what I want to take (now I have not spent 5 points and experiment with those perks which I described above),but I want more for the same grade of armor to take.

Yes, it's complete crap ) is Better Ninja take, there is at times more damage will be )

Ninja have long been taken,as well as many other perks for melee,do you think that playing for years with melee,someone will not take this perk.

c
choa 25.09.19

saa0891
If you want maximum damage, including stealth, and if you have even a Ninja is not fansatic, the Single you need. He bushtit including miles of damage. Well, the damage reduction on fixed 30% very well, especially if you have armor reduce by % damage if standing still.

F
Fee1good 25.09.19

Guys 1)Who of your teammates is the most sociable? Kate?
2) is it Possible to send all companions in the starting village? Will increase karma?Reaction to super mutant is normal?)

C
CR0MWeLL 25.09.19

and you can pass the campaign mode, so what would the company remain and dance and X6 88?

D
DeN BiostaR 25.09.19

Fee1good
in my village, a mutant,no one is against

D
DeN BiostaR 25.09.19

CR0MWeLL
I think not,if it for the Institute that they tend to take over an enemy of the brotherhood,and I think Novator too

X
Xrace 25.09.19

Pretty French girl Sint.

P
Pelmen dobra 25.09.19

Xrace
Where this kind of dress to dig up?

X
Xrace 25.09.19

Dumpling goodness
In the House of memories.

L
Lavuer 25.09.19

Please give a full list of partners that give quests after the development of relations.

Z
Ztsky 25.09.19

This question holds a quest for Curie and Kate, Mcreddie, and the perks do not see them. It seems that this is the final stop? They also do not see messages that they like and not. Or need to carry with you while perk does not appear? From Deacon and Piper perk I see in the article. Or to put attitude to the max to have a last conversation? And there is a possibility that the perk may not give, who know?

L
Lavuer 25.09.19

My question is no longer, already found in the wiki.
to Ztsky
With McCready completed the quest a little more running around with him, then gave a perk. The reading should be that partner worships you, then you yourself impose on the conversation. When perk give - out too a sign with the name perk. Yet managed to take only McCready and Piper. I will finish the rest.

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Now I go with a Valentine,given that I have hacking terminals is not pumped,it is very helpful,because it is not always possible to find a key from the terminal,or break down the door, and Valenti hacking any terminal.

Spoiler

O
OlgerdTr 25.09.19

1). Piper I love, perk gave, but the quest is not what it is?
2). There is a list where a partner can be found?
3). As a companion robot to reboot into a synth?

N
Nanwea 25.09.19

OlgerdTr
1) she there is no square except for the initial
2) is the English wiki
3) complete the plot to the house of memories + to kV from Curie, to ask the doctor and return in a day.

Z
Ztsky 25.09.19

Lavuer
Yesterday Mcready gave the same perk. Actually, after the end of the quest you have to run to victory until you get the perk from it or any other satellite. We squeezed Curie and Kate to the end)

H
Hydroizkazani 25.09.19

Took Peru Curie and immediately changed it to the athlete. Now, again, I wanted to be like the curies, but he says he's still glad the opening(the perk) and then starts to leave. I circle it, even the fence was built, finished with her, but then when you re talking the same dialogue and the same is included. Was who?

O
OlgerdTr 25.09.19

Nanwea
who chiuri and where to look?

L
Lavuer 25.09.19

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/characters/companions/
Here it is all about the companions. Find the answers to all your questions there. All described in detail. Paragraph treatment dog do not pay attention.