3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.03.20 08:06 pm

Technical problems and their solution. (Rise of the Argonauts)

Write, discuss help.
119 Comments
Sort by:
V
VillainDOG 16.03.20

I don't know exactly what it is,but in the game Rise of the argonauts and Unreal 3(license) after about 5 minutes I have freezes the computer. and hovering the picture is covered with vertical interference red. After that, the computer just hangs. and sometimes the screen becomes a solid color...:-(my comp:

-Windows XP sp 3
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
-4 Gb RAM Kingston DDR II two pieces
-GeForce 8800 GT 1024 MB
-650 W

Tell me who can!how to fix the error!!!

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

The problem is when you start the game writes error C++ without NoDVD writes the detected conflict with emulation software but with NoDVD climbs this error and then send to otpravlyat report....what????

V
VillainDOG 16.03.20

demonvandal, I really just advise...license in English. costs about 300-400 p. max.and no there are no errors, only if thee computer is not competing with the challenges of the game, as I have(((((

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

but all just computer rebooted...all is good....but the question I kind of heard that in the course of the game Jason scars after battles.....and I'm like no...it should be??? And how to add graphics settings (I want to max bet)

s
shds 16.03.20

Same problem as in VillainDOG. Please help with this problem.

W
West066 16.03.20

start the game and this error..
AppName: riseoftheargonauts.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
ModVer: 5.1.2600.5512 Offset: 0001b1fa
after I press don't send report more such POPs up..
AppName: riseoftheargonauts.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: riseoftheargonauts.exe
ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0001edb1
System: Atlon 2 cores 5600,operas. 2GB Ge Force 8600gts 256MB.
Windows XP...plz Help..want to play...

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

a question I kind of heard that in the course of the game Jason scars after battles.....and I'm like no...it should be??? And how to add graphics settings (I want to max bet)

W
West066 16.03.20

go to the bath..people even start some can not!
and you have the max graphics...look in the folder of the game..there in the file setting need to register...

a
askit 16.03.20

to West066:
library error ntdll.dll in games emerges because of the drivers on vidyuhi
conclusion - put new fire wood, the error should disappear

a
askit 16.03.20

Who so desperately need to change the graphics settings you this file LiquidEngine.ini(in the folder with the savegames)

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

blah why Persian kosaetsja??? I nabsico Chet drove that type of damage is a dynamic character and in the game after each battle on the body of the hero will be appearing scars!!!! Yes Yes ......nabsico!!!!!!

V
VillainDOG 16.03.20

I think you guys aren't in the topic it's discussing....

V
VillainDOG 16.03.20

and what about the graphics?file found and at what line, what to prescribe and what to change????

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

it is necessary that somebody threw the file LiquidEditorUserSettings.ini (the one who plays on a powerful computer) the file is in the saves in the folder config

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

Where are saves located? PS I play on max and a resolution of 1024-768.

Not all have found - who should catch: http://slil.ru/26486319

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

THANK you!!! I mean you play at max?? you edited the settings myself or??? or just to the max exposed??

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

It was immediately.

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

strange replaced your count is worse)))

d
demonvandal 16.03.20

and you Persian the scars remain??

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

strange replaced your count is worse)))
XS I have all the rules.)
and you Persian the scars remain??
Yes, the campaign, the NAV will go see. Went - so I have dressed Nitsche not see, legs like scars present.