3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.03.20 08:06 pm

Technical problems and their solution. (Rise of the Argonauts)

Write, discuss help.
119 Comments
Sort by:
[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

Try to put the game clean, run if you will not go will require the disk, then download NoDVD. Try...

R
RedDiamond 16.03.20

Thank you, buddy! Helped plow. If anyone has such a problem arises, then do not put Rusik here.

R
RedDiamond 16.03.20

Thank you, buddy! Helped plow. If anyone has such a problem arises, then do not put Rusik here.

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

You're welcome, please..!)

G
G.O.A.T 16.03.20

I have the following installed 3 days played sodna I go to launch the game kind of just past and then BAM I z menu wikiday no mistake anything stupid she zakryvaetsya.

D
Dark Corsair 16.03.20

FRIENDS AND COMPANIONS,SAVE HIS BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE ANSWER THE CALL FOR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a working version of the game Rise of the Argonauts,the fact that I was a huge request,who can put these two file:

1. CookedPC\Maps\0300_Saria\0324_Cavers.rota

2. Splash\PC\Splash.bmp

These two files (be they damned!!!!) in my version are completely absent which I crash,and I can't continue.....

If anybody hear,then throw these two files anywhere,even on the playground (e.g. PlayGround.ru > Forums > Rise of the Argonauts > Technical problems and their solution. or PlayGround.ru > cheats > Rise of the Argonauts > Other ) or RapidShare,
iFolder,DepositFiles, FileFactory, LetitBit,thank you in advance!!!!!!!!!(just remember to let me the address where you got rid of the files!!!)

U
Uazik 16.03.20

Hello!
I have this problem : downloaded the crack, replaced the files from it, run the game and .... no result, the game is still in English.
Help advice on what can be done?
PS: Sorry that is slightly off topic, just here more people

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

Dark Corsair
Catch - http://slil.ru/26477988

V
Venomon 16.03.20

The game does not run from error crashes what to do tell pliiiiiiz!!!
Error signature
AppName riseoftheargonauts.exe AppVer 0.0.0.0 ModName ntdll.dll
ModVer 5.1.2600.2180 Offset 00018fea

V
Venomon 16.03.20

EEEEEEEEEE!!! Forum che died? Answer the question

-
-Vear Grylls- [Vzloman Y 16.03.20

Venomon. Delete the game =)

D
DARK BATERS 16.03.20

need help how to remove this error, not enough RAM, computer is old (well not that old norms. all. look in profile ) RAM 512 MB costs 1200 RUB ... what to do we can patch have or to register in nastrojkah che thread or in the registry to remove this option ?

R
Regiment 16.03.20

I have this problem. in the game and writes. memory can't be read. help if you can.

R
Regiment 16.03.20

the instruction at 0х018767с2 came to the right place 0х000000001. the memory could not be read. what are they doing?

R
Regiment 16.03.20

the instruction at 0х018767с2 came to the right place 0х000000001. the memory could not be read. what are they doing?

A
Ant0nKoleg0v1990 16.03.20

why in my videos the sound crackles for a few seconds, and then disappears altogether!????(((

A
Ant0nKoleg0v1990 16.03.20

people help please!(((

X
Xetro 16.03.20

people who know how to solve the problem with the game crashes? After a while after running (10 minutes) crashes and says stopped working riseoftheargonauts.exe crashes only when run from the dialog not Vilela never help pliz

F
Frayherr 16.03.20

Hello, I can not understand what means a single paragraphs in the main menu of the game.
There is a point - power of the gods: always using, never
Explain what this means? I'm just not psychic and can't know what they meant (could even decoding to do) ,tell me who knows

K
Kolomiiets 16.03.20

Anyone know how I can get the camera? On pyatnadtsatiminutka a six-centimeter-figurine Jason odruchy...