3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[HookaH] 16.03.20 08:06 pm

Technical problems and their solution. (Rise of the Argonauts)

Write, discuss help.
119 Comments
Sort by:
f
fundamentalist 16.03.20

Che kind of nonsense, in the Palace in the beginning of the game spooky swaps, lags at turns and running, as a way to optimize, it's just a nightmare. And after you went to the village with a fortune-teller began to speak, all kirdyk, from the game safely out.
Configurate a computer in profile.

W
Warezhunter_ 16.03.20

VillainDOG
I don't know exactly what it is,but in the game Rise of the argonauts and Unreal 3(license) after about 5 minutes I have freezes the computer. and hovering the picture is covered with vertical interference red. After that, the computer just hangs. and sometimes the screen becomes a solid color...:-(my comp:

-Windows XP sp 3
-Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
-4 Gb RAM Kingston DDR II two pieces
-GeForce 8800 GT 1024 MB
-650 W

Tell me who can!how to fix the error!!!
Most likely it is necessary to change the power supply, or poprobovat on another unit, I'm after the next saviana such, took kilovatnik FSP Everest 1010, and all became norms.

e
ersaer 16.03.20

how to completely remove shadows and reflections !!!

B
Bravyy Pravyy 16.03.20

I have a small problem with the sound of music mgraet and the environment in Vree of the battle and indeed there is

B
Bravyy Pravyy 16.03.20

And here's where in the settings to do so during the fight their lives to see (in the upper left corner of the screen)and then I have something not!

I
Inferno1751 16.03.20

The game itself goes pretty well on my antique (Athlon2800+ and 7600GT) ,but the commercials sound disappears. XS what it is
I'm in the ini file in the System, replace as much as possible True to False

S
Stasianuch 16.03.20

all my advice is: change the car, I bought the system unit is hand-built, powerful, not steamed ) in games immediately is put everything on max )

R
Ramil ya 16.03.20

For Warezhunter!
Did not get out to the 1628 error, you need to pause the protection of Kaspersky!

R
RedDiamond 16.03.20

Set with the image of the game was russifitsiroval local boy from here but SD set. Start the game, and he writes me Runtime error! This application has requested the Runtime...... and so on. After press OK and you receive the Exception unknown software exeption...... etc. Then nothing. Help, than can. Thanks in advance.

W
Warezhunter_ 16.03.20

Ramil I already have done better not to suspend the protection, and to shut it down while installing the game.

D
Dimon02102 16.03.20

people help when the situation of the game is not copied feel 0324.rota is located in the \Rise of the Argonauts\LiquidGame\CookedPC\Maps\0300_Saria another
\Rise of the Argonauts\LiquidGame\splash\pc called splash.bmp send on soap [email protected]. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

Dimon02102
http://forums.playground.ru/rise_of_the_argonauts/216310/
first post...
http://slil.ru/26477988 - catch

D
Dimon02102 16.03.20

[HookaH] thank you schA will go

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

OK, then tell me, how's it going?!

D
Dimon02102 16.03.20

URAAAAAAAAAAA works

D
Dimon02102 16.03.20

URAAAAAAAAAAA works

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

Well, I was glad to help.)

R
RedDiamond 16.03.20

Excuse me... could you answer my question?

[
[HookaH] 16.03.20

Just put a clean game and play (still Rusik not och). Maybe the game is not due to Ruzicka and NoDVD.

R
RedDiamond 16.03.20

Thanks for sovety have not tried, but southstyle question: how to play without but DVDs? Go? Or any other way to eat?