3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 16.03.20 08:14 pm

Holodnoi: from letter to number (Elex)

Hi all. There were many questions regarding coldness. In particular, many wonder why there are no numerical values of coldness, in order to be able to control this aspect. Below spread the numerical values of those or other mental States GG
Polisinapticheskie = 100
icy calm = 99-90
logical =89-80
sentimental 79-70
insensitive 69-60
neutral 59-41
intuitive 40-31
spontaneous 30-21
irrational 20-11
expressive 10-1
fully emotional 0
All values were obtained using CE. Seems pretty straightforward, but causes a slight misunderstanding personally, I have a sentiment. Why it stuck so high, although this condition is clearly emotional. I think this is the curvature of the translation and in fact, there is another description of this condition
update
Solartalk that experimented with elixirs...so drinking potions is GUARANTEED to raise the COLDNESS. Just threw a couple of vials and a coldness grew by 2 units. From this we can draw far-reaching conclusions...If you uparyvaetes likumi and in the dialogues often choose increasing coldness, then to get the ending where he puts in a Hybrid seedling will fail.
update2
Spoilerific, went through the game and found the coldness threshold to change the dialogue(ending)
is the number 49 which corresponds to the neutral condition. In any dialogues involving emotional state GG, the number 49 is a turning point. Hence, dancing, good gentlemen. A few offhand ideas. Keep the coldness closer to 49, and leave a few quests with dialogues affecting it, for example to keep alive the Kallax(coolness 50+) and at the same time to deal with a hybrid(coldness 49 and below) that's the whole story
In order to know the numeric value of your current coldness, use the program Cheat Engine. Table there is a thread in the cheat. Looking for field cold(cold) in 1 tab. And friends, do not crack the game :-), do not deprive yourself the pleasure of passing. I personally used the program only to find out that what I wrote above. Thank you all and good game
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.03.20

This would bring the Eels would be the numbers - we're not oracles. Health, armor, experience and so on. Well, is it hard=(

F
Flow4Master 16.03.20

Fig still get the achievements associated with coldness. For the final dialogues with a Hybrid enough insensitive or intuitive, and achivok more clubbing for a long time.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 16.03.20

Flow4Master
Yes, there would generally deal with this math. Developers generally handsome. All numbers concealed. Roll the dices, play d&d - I guess so. For physics you can forgive people a little Yes, and all those famous Gothic, but it so hard to write a numerical value?

S
Setesh 16.03.20

GventPlayer wrote:
Just threw a couple of vials and a coldness grew by 2 units.
this is nonsense it turns out, so if you want nizkodohodnye ending, then eat Elika can not, then you lose the pumping...
thought sometime in the future to re-take for a bright side, but apparently not destiny, for sacrifice flow in favor of the final idiocy

F
Flow4Master 16.03.20

Sites
nonsense, Elika little coldness and give them to eat, if you constantly choose emotional responses. For nizkochastotnoi endings enough rank intuitive

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

Sites
so

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

Flow4Master
I suppose that's possible, if you strictly control the use of elixirs and choose only the emotional decisions from the very beginning of the game. I'm still not passed, because you can not clearly and specifically say what the coldness is needed to get the emotional ending

B
Badrussk 16.03.20

GventPlayer
Each lexovii elixir gives +0.1 coldness, while in the dialogues is reduced / increased directly on integers

R
RGC 16.03.20

GventPlayer
No, I do not follow the state of coldness, I got high likami just so a bunch of them already eaten. Coldness now - the spontaneous, which is not so bad as I understand

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

in General, guys, theme was created only in order to somehow clarify the situation with the coldness. To prove something to you, I can not yet, because the game has not yet passed. But the statement regarding the increase correctly. Indeed from conversations that coldness rising faster than the elixirs. For me, all will become clear when I in the dialogue will be able to choose what I want when I want. Now I am just experimenting.

R
RGC 16.03.20

GventPlayer
And anybody like and did not argue. Just sharing my thoughts

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

RGC
I wonder how it affects the coldness of the ending of the game. I think this infa not hurt

S
Setesh 16.03.20

GventPlayer
Spoilerfree cool the end is the main enemy becomes your ally, and the Berserkers and clerics become your enemies, with warm you're killing the last BOS

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

Sites
Basically what I got. I'm interested in the thresholds of coldness, when I can take the plot in one way or another. This will be the end of the branch

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

the topic is closed. All the information is in 1 post under the spoiler update 2
pysy....got the juicy ending - Kallax alive and now along with JAX, the Duke and Serdom dead(Onet goats IMHO) Hybrid modified and helps prepare for the alien invasion Reinhold unhappy that he is no longer the navel of the earth but alive and well(and shit on this fanatic). Some(the whole top) the rogue had to cut(these thugs attacked themselves for YEARS). Ragnar wrote from happiness. The Alojz is happy. Hope Lloyd were justified. Beast is happy though, and learned about the death of the Duke. Falk is a true friend of GG(which is higher than the worships). Duras super happy. All the peoples United under the beginning of JAXA

S
Siniy Kot 16.03.20

strange situation...if Sint is the greatest coldness somehow I managed to grab a catfish early in the game,at the first meeting with the Duras,when he was supposed to be neutral?...
unique game...kind of already passed, and still continue to find bugs XD

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

noticed a curious bug with the coldness
some numeric values ending in 9 show as completely emotional
namely, coldness 69, 79, 89 and 99 is completely emotional :-)
ie in theory this means that with the coldness of, say, 88, you can choose not to kill the Kallax, then likami up to 89 and voila - an emotional ending :-) and moreover tasty bonus +++damage if coldness above 80 is not lost. Write a review who will test :-)

m
marquees.org 16.03.20

Uzhratsya moderately likami and get warm ending playing for the druid GG - it's real, or will hardcoret in full and the only bonus is the hope that the benefit of Emotionality works as intended in the description?Essentially pure Mage easier to get in CAP gains gloves and then the main stat is CUNNING, but the MAGE will be naked and without control + the amount of mana will be cut(they require INT and VITALITY), and mobs often anklaget not childish and even cooperate against he, though, clearly are not identical twins.
If I can get drunk on light on 20K alexita likami +2 and leave on a positive wave to perk Emotional I hope to increase damage and to good endings, or is not an option and no emotional cues do not discourage your frostbite?
Likely, because having a 13 character level - 23-27K spent on the banks with Eleks = status Insensitive + a lot of dialogue in the slope of coldness, and this is just the next step after Neytralke and 20 status points easily discourage sincere remarks.

I
Imkor 16.03.20

Honestly don't know from where you such names take
I have a neutral drank bottles of 30 Eleks(to upgrade skills) I still coldness neutral
chose all the answers to the decline, again neutral, does not understand, a bug or need a faction to join that would work???

m
marquees.org 16.03.20

Imkor
Ate for 23 -27K Eleks and became insensible.Such cases.