3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 16.03.20 08:14 pm

Holodnoi: from letter to number (Elex)

Hi all. There were many questions regarding coldness. In particular, many wonder why there are no numerical values of coldness, in order to be able to control this aspect. Below spread the numerical values of those or other mental States GG
Polisinapticheskie = 100
icy calm = 99-90
logical =89-80
sentimental 79-70
insensitive 69-60
neutral 59-41
intuitive 40-31
spontaneous 30-21
irrational 20-11
expressive 10-1
fully emotional 0
All values were obtained using CE. Seems pretty straightforward, but causes a slight misunderstanding personally, I have a sentiment. Why it stuck so high, although this condition is clearly emotional. I think this is the curvature of the translation and in fact, there is another description of this condition
update
Solartalk that experimented with elixirs...so drinking potions is GUARANTEED to raise the COLDNESS. Just threw a couple of vials and a coldness grew by 2 units. From this we can draw far-reaching conclusions...If you uparyvaetes likumi and in the dialogues often choose increasing coldness, then to get the ending where he puts in a Hybrid seedling will fail.
update2
Spoilerific, went through the game and found the coldness threshold to change the dialogue(ending)
is the number 49 which corresponds to the neutral condition. In any dialogues involving emotional state GG, the number 49 is a turning point. Hence, dancing, good gentlemen. A few offhand ideas. Keep the coldness closer to 49, and leave a few quests with dialogues affecting it, for example to keep alive the Kallax(coolness 50+) and at the same time to deal with a hybrid(coldness 49 and below) that's the whole story
In order to know the numeric value of your current coldness, use the program Cheat Engine. Table there is a thread in the cheat. Looking for field cold(cold) in 1 tab. And friends, do not crack the game :-), do not deprive yourself the pleasure of passing. I personally used the program only to find out that what I wrote above. Thank you all and good game
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Leo 16.03.20

aist16
Looks like you ran into some bugs. If you have earlier saves - download for the sake of experiment, try to complete specific quests.
And about the details of how to place individual quests look, for example (for the streams go to YouTube and playlist for ALECSO):
Спойлерhttps://games.mail.ru/pc/games/elex/secrets/

a
aist16 16.03.20

Alex_Leo
Thanks for the advice!
The problem I'm having because to specify a Gatekeeper was not activated for [Z], and were not on the map marks the location of the Vardeka and Taralga. I did 1/2 of the job, meeting with Vardeka and Taralga to find I could not. The minimap rotate as you want, and I was looking for Taralga in another place, where it is not. There is another stump, similar to the one where Torald usually sits. :-) Then, accidentally, found it, and the game adjusted. In General, this is a bug in the game, the task was to report with all the notes on the map by pressing [Z]. Finished the game with a healing Hybrid mana, all alive and well. A great game that will continue to wait.