3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 16.03.20 08:14 pm

Holodnoi: from letter to number (Elex)

Hi all. There were many questions regarding coldness. In particular, many wonder why there are no numerical values of coldness, in order to be able to control this aspect. Below spread the numerical values of those or other mental States GG
Polisinapticheskie = 100
icy calm = 99-90
logical =89-80
sentimental 79-70
insensitive 69-60
neutral 59-41
intuitive 40-31
spontaneous 30-21
irrational 20-11
expressive 10-1
fully emotional 0
All values were obtained using CE. Seems pretty straightforward, but causes a slight misunderstanding personally, I have a sentiment. Why it stuck so high, although this condition is clearly emotional. I think this is the curvature of the translation and in fact, there is another description of this condition
update
Solartalk that experimented with elixirs...so drinking potions is GUARANTEED to raise the COLDNESS. Just threw a couple of vials and a coldness grew by 2 units. From this we can draw far-reaching conclusions...If you uparyvaetes likumi and in the dialogues often choose increasing coldness, then to get the ending where he puts in a Hybrid seedling will fail.
update2
Spoilerific, went through the game and found the coldness threshold to change the dialogue(ending)
is the number 49 which corresponds to the neutral condition. In any dialogues involving emotional state GG, the number 49 is a turning point. Hence, dancing, good gentlemen. A few offhand ideas. Keep the coldness closer to 49, and leave a few quests with dialogues affecting it, for example to keep alive the Kallax(coolness 50+) and at the same time to deal with a hybrid(coldness 49 and below) that's the whole story
In order to know the numeric value of your current coldness, use the program Cheat Engine. Table there is a thread in the cheat. Looking for field cold(cold) in 1 tab. And friends, do not crack the game :-), do not deprive yourself the pleasure of passing. I personally used the program only to find out that what I wrote above. Thank you all and good game
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil11993 16.03.20

30+ level of the character, the characteristics of 85-90, all skills besides combat(23) 30 17 points in reserve for the skills of the faction. Coldness of about 10-20, drank a couple of hundred potions, they have a very low growth cold, one drop of cold in the same conversation ten potions, and plot the elections even more.

m
marquees.org 16.03.20

Daniil11993
In story lines it is possible to stay without a choice and if you're a hot mess, there are only radical options.That's why hovering situation and probably it is necessary to strictly control process, when the dialog room to move during warm ending.With the head of the Separatists - it was obvious when my Frozen GG tried to sell his idea and could not implement it due to lack of right direction in the character.

D
Daniil11993 16.03.20

Alexander Veligurov
No problems with the cold, initially no money to a lot of potions to drink, you have a decent supply of good karma, I had 150 potions to drink, was expressive was irrational(well, the name of this system emotions). Though sometimes good deeds increase the heat, and in lowering the character behaves like an asshole, there are contentious issues in the system.

m
marquees.org 16.03.20

Daniil11993
Yes!I hope, for the Village Mage too demanding nature, and to play pull on ultra and every damage type perk Emo is always a big advantage and of course this individual should be into likami because he screwed main the North the Trick.

D
Daniil11993 16.03.20

Alexander Veligurov
Yes, there is not tricks in the business, features 5 points screw up from 61 to 85 eternity to swing is necessary, and then drank for 5 minutes and I am glad that now the enemy abruptly sick rats to kill :).

A
ALEXIY4EVER 16.03.20

I'm at the beginning of the game just 8 answered questions emotionally (or rather I would call it like hysterical cattle), received coldness Intuitive. I had to drink potions 250 (225 medium and 25 strong, and it's all stats 60 + the most necessary skills for damage and experience) to return to the coldness of the Neutral

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

Imkor
30 bottles of the drink increased by 3 meals a coldness
In the dialogues of 1.2 units for the right answer changes

s
saa0891 16.03.20

At least the patches had finished all these elements (and then maybe with a skid 50% I would have bought,though of course kasakov in the game car and small truck),starting from the description of perks,HP,stamina, and ending with the same coldness,not to mention the resistance that would have been shown in the figures,a normal build in inventory that you can watch what happens on the output,not to check all of these at random,do not understand how it was possible not to do such elementary things,is the Foundation of any normal RPG,and then it turns out some sort of hack.

I
Imkor 16.03.20

saa0891
Everyone has their own opinion, someone such trifles interfere with play, someone not, but I paid for Eleks for predicted about 1300r and have no regrets...although someone buys gold edition Shadow of war over 5K, but at Eleks clinging, it happens sometimes
When things like numbers game(me) really like the quests more interesting(only game no need to compare, it is not correct)

s
saa0891 16.03.20

Imkor wrote:
although someone buys gold edition Shadow of war for 5K
That's just where everything works as it should,not to mention the fights that much more interesting and most importantly better,I'm not talking about a bunch of abilities,attacks,finishing moves,etc. the orcs to chop a pleasure,and indeed the end product is much better made,which is when the next leader comes with you to fight even that feature is very cool,there are practically no claims,again no one makes you spend 5K,you can safely buy for 1299 RUB standard version.

Yes, I can make a discount of Piranhas that this is a small Studio and they have a little dough,but not to do the normal basics of RPG it's just a lack of professionalism.

Imkor wrote:
When things like numbers game
Actually, these things like numbers one of the most important elements of any normal RPG,and if you love this genre, then for you it is the cornerstone,and if this is done on the blade,and the impression of the game spoils.

S
Spinning Bullet 16.03.20

anyone know how much it changes the coldness of the bottle aleksova drink ?
and how strong ?

for the sake of experiment I've been drinking 60 aleksova drink.
how was neutral, and remained.

bug ?
or maybe a display bug ?
because I floor the game over, but nothing more than neutral not seen

CE to pick somehow lazy

E
Enuard Aid 16.03.20

Spinning Bullet
There is a suspicion that with the Coldness as well as with the characteristics of higher coldness, the more requires a cold for its increase.
I have a callous coldness kept very long. Drank about 100 potions Eleks - have not risen to the next rank.
For example, with coldness permitted permitted 20 to 30 coldness - it can take 10 potions, and from 60 to 70 - 100.

As I understand, select answers in the dialogues much stronger influence on the Coldness.

L
Legn 16.03.20

I'm at the end of the game, came up expressive. But neutral is also long running.

G
GventPlayer 16.03.20

Spinning Bullet8-10 vials 1 unit coldness I have about this situation was

S
Snaff_vb386 16.03.20

Spinning Bullet
That's why ask a question that exhaustively answered in the very first post in this thread? It says that every aexooi drink adds 0.1 to coldness, and in the first spoiler posts - type table of ranks, where it says how much will you need of coldness for the neutral or there expressive... And it says that high coldness can affect the ending...
saa0891
Not like it - do not eat)) And in fact, this game is an RPG, not a fighting game or shooter. There's a character in the first place plays a role that affects events in the world. Here, decisions do not boil down to just another scripted movie by the end of the quest. In fact many don't like it here anymore because they got used to the glossy beautiful igrulya, where QTE or even what this system does everything for the player. Here its more difficult. What not to take - so it is sometimes slow to respond to management. However, I have used even have used. In the melee with the shield and odnorodnym can one on one any opponent-human put at least the initial piece of pipe on the highest difficulty level. The main thing not to break the distance that the enemy has not pulled any truck, otherwise get fanshot.
Stanislavski
By the way, this is not only necessary to say that all those famous Gothic, referring to the number. In the Gothic it was the numerical value of mana, health and stamina. As now I remember: first Gothic nachnetsya with 40 points. Like, the second too. And watch the numbers could be in the menu where skills and characteristics displayed. So Gothic is just all right with the numbers was.

a
aist16 16.03.20

Investigations into non-storyline of the murder of elbow, monsters and other creatures, also affect the level of coldness, or what?
But if refused someone doing side quest, it is also affected or not?
Theft and other ugly actions, what is the impact?
In General, continuous darkness in this matter, the choice of answers \ questions in the dialogues - also can not guess the author.

x
xaldei1991 16.03.20

If you write, which will affect the development of the plot - and then impact. Everything written. Made specially for variability and replayability.

A
Alex_Leo 16.03.20

aist16
Reduces coldness only during dialogues. Raised during the dialogues and in the use of raw and potions Eleks from Eleks. About every increase or decrease message appears on the screen.
In the dialogues change is always 1 (+ or - depend on a particular choice, but it is always 1), lexovii potions increase the coldness of 0.1. Raw Eleks don't know.
What will the choices in dialogue you can either by using ingenuity with a careful reading, or scientific method since the thinking of developers and players are not always similar. But if the selected line changes the coldness is always on the screen displays the Coldness reduced or Coldness increased.
Example: at the first meeting with the Duras and the walk to the small camp (the three dialogues), you can reduce the coldness of the 5 units that will give the opportunity to drink 50 potions of Eleks and stay at home coldness ~50.

a
aist16 16.03.20

Alex_Leo
Thanks for the advice! I have now a deadlock situation.
In the course of the quest the Voice of Eleks, JAX was accompanied by Kaya in all its research deposits Eleks, protecting and feeding her mana. After the last of her research, JAX leads Kaya to your apartment in the main camp, pre-staging their most fashionable furniture. There they are, and they happen to love, - swear, after all the troubles to be together. Beast all this got wind immediately, and jeering at JAX And you fucked her!?, very delighted with JAX and continues to adore him.
The coldness from JAXA neutral, level 38, and in the story the passage is a dead end!?
All former open side quests, factions and satellites fail or are removed, left only the main:
V Key tasks:
Patience
V Porter
Secret meeting
All tasks on the map is not activated!?
On the instructions of the Porter, performed with Vardeka 1/2, and 1/2 with Thraldom not allowed to perform, Torald disappeared from the Deserted cliffs, following a previous conversation with him, and where it now to search?
On the instructions of the secret meeting, the Vardeka advises to assign Collaxa meeting on the island of the Berserkers, but how to pass Collaxa?
All repair parts glider found, Harley seems to have fixed it, but in the dialogue with JAX, not recognised - and then a dead end.
The vardeka and Sestak in the dialogue are fixated, not on the plot.
Even worse, the Vardeka is in the same location, almost next to the Sestak, turning to Vardeka, - an empty phrase in response. JAX asks Sestak:Where is my father?, Sestak replied:He ran from us where, don't know.
But, in dialogue with Karmegam, after the loss of Toraldo, from JAXA was the phrase that he's looking for Thorald what Karmag replied that he did not know, and Torald own boss (in this sense). It is strange!?

u
usus 16.03.20

100 coldness is cold bro got the same answer