3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 17.03.20 01:27 pm

Witcher 3 vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game do you like more? Just ask opinions from people

Follow the rules of the website, you can compare matches if you want (with the arguments -counterarguments), but do not go to the abuse, do not provoke others to flame, flood, insult and respect other people's opinions, otherwise the topic will be closed and offenders will be punished. - Wild Rider

The rules of the site
84 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 17.03.20

guy, remove Temko, but now comes damn right people and say that these games cannot be compared and both are good in their

A
Alexandrovitch 17.03.20

Everyone who plays it
Marquess
The delete button is broken

d
danyiil695 17.03.20

When you pass plot, better than the Witcher, after the passage of the plot, Skyrim is better...
I think both games are masterpieces, but Skyrim like.

G
G.O.A.T 17.03.20

I play to this day Skyrim as an RPG it better, but interestno to pass the Witcher

M
Mishutka_ept 17.03.20

4 years difference...

l
lookaway 17.03.20

G. O. A. T
Skyrim as an RPG it better

comment of the year. Skyrim RPG only castrated pumping.

Skyrim is a big interesting sandbox.
but as an RPG - dummy.

I
Inquisitor 17.03.20

It's like the same moronic question: Boy, who do you love more? Mom or dad?..

S
Syndicate 2016 17.03.20

danyiil695
What if I tell you that both games is a masterpiece

N
Norman Bates 17.03.20

In terms of open-world Skyrim maybe better. But the plot, characters, dialogues, quests are better in the Witcher. Skye is not a masterpiece, and leaves only due to the mods.

G. O. A. T
Skyrim is an action with RPG elements, not an RPG. Pumping castrated. The whole otheris in the head, plus self-restraint. Conversations normal Sky, not even in the new fall they are better. The plot with the choice either.

T
T.T.G 17.03.20

Only if the mod. And replayability have Skurka on a completely different level.

O
Oleg V 17.03.20

I did not like the idea of first-person RPG in the entourage of the middle ages... in shooters such form is appropriate, but when in the hands of the sword, is quite another matter... and the Witcher and Gothic elderscrolls in this issue win, and the rest is relative...

W
WAga 17.03.20

Not found anything interesting in Skyrim, I like games (RPGs) for an interesting plot, leveling, interesting side quests, what the world in the game felt Skyrim but alas, I was not impressed. The first thing that catches the eye, the dialogue, or rather its absence, but maybe just this color scheme, the second is the animation of movements, it seemed so ancient, as if from the beginning I XS is zero. Can with me that something is wrong but I tried to play oblivion and Skyrim does not pull, all these vishwalaya these games seem out of place. Fallout 3 and 4 also tried, not drawn to play it at all. It is better to play the Witcher than Skyrim or MGS 5 than in fallout. The only game that I liked is Dishonored. I already ofigel as a gazebo could make a normal game?! But googled and found that the developers were the French, not the game Bethesda Game Studios.
You can throw me in Slippers, but this is my personal opinion. And to compare the Witcher 3 with Skyrim, you don't compare BMW M3 VAZ 2109???

d
danyiil695 17.03.20

Stachnik
I meant that both games I really like...

S
Syndicate 2016 17.03.20

danyiil695
and I never mind the rest of the players in the games in both a play and many people like

I
Inquisitor 17.03.20

WAga
DELETE

W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

Inquisitоr
WAga
Do not burn here, follow the rules (no swearing, provocation, going to the person), verbal warning. Respect someone else's opinion.

G
G.O.A.T 17.03.20

lookaway
Yeah not really, for me an RPG is to play the role, in the Witcher it alone - in fact a witch, then have you cachassa focusing on something. But in Skyrim you can be a dark elf mage, wood elf Archer, thief, etc, etc.
In terms of walk down the world more like Skyrim to me, but neither the plot, nor even a side job gave me even 1/100 of those emoty that I experienced when I did the Witcher (and do not have 3 part), so that as an RPG, for me Skyrim as a game in General - the Witcher

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
That is what the Gazebo saves on normal setting and animation is a plus?)

G
G.O.A.T 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
Good old old school? Gazebo? DELETE
I see nothing wrong with a good roller with a quality regisry, interestnye characters etc etc.

R
Readlife 17.03.20

shakot
Why topic dear..? There will be a scorched field, not counter-arguments in a few days) to Compare TES 5 with the 3rd part of the Witcher does not make sense - each game has a kind of a breakthrough for its time. All reduced to banal the Witcher 3 vs 4 fall.