3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 17.03.20 01:27 pm

Witcher 3 vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game do you like more? Just ask opinions from people

Follow the rules of the website, you can compare matches if you want (with the arguments -counterarguments), but do not go to the abuse, do not provoke others to flame, flood, insult and respect other people's opinions, otherwise the topic will be closed and offenders will be punished. - Wild Rider

The rules of the site
84 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

Oleg
The taste and color, as they say) Personally I view from 1 person liked it creates more immersion in the game, well, loot is easier to grab.

Playersaharan
That is what the Gazebo saves on normal setting and animation is a plus?)
The problem is that these rollers are very difficult to create, given the diversity of races and leveling in Elder Scrolls, and witcher 3 the Witcher ready-swordsman, who still enjoys magic.

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
The husk, which only adds to the game points, regardless of the genre. It's one thing when developed for financial reasons could not gash animations and videos (for example, how is Obsidian with their Pillars of Eternity), and quite another when I stupidly broke to do them, but finances and opportunities allow. It's not old school, laziness, and greed.
By the way, regarding old school Sky - and nothing that vanilla Skyrim through the console interface?) Thanks to the modders that they have to drink standards interface for the PC version of the game

W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

Finlife
I redid the post, the earlier title was more provocative. About the arguments I wrote, because they can not be avoided, but to deny it is foolish, as, indeed, the subject, because it does not violate the rules. My job is to keep order in this case. Help is also simple, just click on the report abuse if something goes wrong in my absence.

There will be a scorched field, not counter-arguments in a few days)
In this case, the topic will be deleted (or closed, according to my opinion), and adequate user activity on the website was never forbidden.

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Wild Rider
Washed down with a dozen rolls (though not the game engine) where he does not participate (say, epic movie of the appearance of Alduin and all that sort of thing) is not so difficult.

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
Orly? That is, you before the announcement F4 somewhere saw a lot of people that like crafting in the next Police, and no interesting characters, story, quests?
Of course not playing - because the stories in them HS.

W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

Playersaharan
The quality of the movie will be very different from gameplay process that I don't like very much. Well that's my opinion. And these movies then it will be quite a bit.
In Skyrim on any epic moments watching vision gg, I can't say that it's bad. I remember there was one script in which he raised a hand with a skeleton key. To some extent, at such moments, immersed in the game. I think they specifically refused these cut scenes, because ТЕС3,4 they are even present, but in such small quantity that the General perception of the game they only port.

W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
Veiled Mat banned verbal warning. Again - ban.

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
Because waiting for that one day Gazebo hire normal writers (at least from Obsidian) and gash digestible is ridiculous.
Mandatory - no. Nice? Yes

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
He is miserable, for a very banal and uninteresting.
No one asks to do the same TES adventure game, scoring bolt on the variability in pumping/research world. But to make the story at least a little more interesting, introducing more interesting characters and dialogue, is clearly not superfluous.

P
Playersaharan 17.03.20

Sharpshooter
Well, someone, and side-quests in Inquisition like, despite the fact that they are simple as two pennies, because they came into the game for the sake of the plot.

R
RasmusHero 17.03.20

There's one flavor ,some like epic story with incredibly steep cut-scenes and even though there will be no where to run so the story was cool ,some people like complete freedom ,even without a plot ,even though even questing is simple ,the main thing that was open world where is where to break and where there is something to see - personally, I'm for Skye .Because:in every corner of the world Skye has a story ,your little stuff that may overlap with other open world without restrictions with great craft and a craft ,similar as in an MMO ,urine want someone to help who want ,great modding(good that there is a Creator Kit and TES5Edit) ,the mods in the Internet dam - tired of the old decor - alter to your taste ,use your imagination .I think that after a few months of the Witcher will be forgotten ,and in the sky to play and modify will be a long time ,because it's more likely the game ,not a movie

R
RasmusHero 17.03.20

Yes ,and more - Skyrim in first person ,but if you have to put Enhanced Camera 1.3 - the atmosphere of the battle are awesome (I would have to do so in Dark Messiah - will be impossible to break)

m
metel_ev 17.03.20

These games cannot be compared and both are good for her.

R
RasmusHero 17.03.20

Seriously ,it's like comparing a Lamborghini and a Rolls Royce ,M4A1 and AK47 ,both are good ,but looking for someone

F
Furik94 17.03.20

Both games are unique in their own way, argue that it is better I do not see sense, and how to argue if between games, the difference in 4 years. Not fair like that)

V
Vadim Laishevcev 17.03.20

if you choose Skyrim or Witcher 3 is better then Witcher 3

M
MorirMerda 17.03.20

The Witcher 3 better than Skyrim about 3 times: have a sense of humor, schedule adequate time (even adjusted for this time), the globality of the game world, the story, everything in it better. In Skyrim the only thing good was that the mountain theme, the design itself is very beautiful. But in the Witcher your world of the middle band is also at a very high level executed. But the graphics in Skyrim are frankly weak, and suture the world.

M
MrWorld 17.03.20

MegaDen666
About the humor does not quite agree,in Skyrim had its own jokes), of course, the joke with the Mat looks fun,but I think for the universe of scrolls that doesn't fit.Graphics at the time were good,but pulled it for design world.If we talk about the universe of the Witcher and scrolls ,on taste and color of course.Maybe if I had met a witch I would love this world,and now something does not pull.And if you compare the richness of the world of Skyrim even now, ahead of the Witcher

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 17.03.20

Both games are masterpiece.

i
imperator2112 17.03.20

Skyrim for the Nords!