3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shakot 17.03.20 01:27 pm

Witcher 3 vs Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What game do you like more? Just ask opinions from people

Follow the rules of the website, you can compare matches if you want (with the arguments -counterarguments), but do not go to the abuse, do not provoke others to flame, flood, insult and respect other people's opinions, otherwise the topic will be closed and offenders will be punished. - Wild Rider

The rules of the site
84 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zaharenko Sergey 17.03.20

If the plot of the Witcher 3,but if well-filled world and the interesting gameplay that Skyrim.

W
Wakoom777 17.03.20

Please, name another what a game that was released more than 10 thousand mods (which by the way are popping up every day so far), where you can create absolutely any replejser body and the exterior of the HS, which simply do not pay any amount of clothing, weapons, etc? Yeah, I'm not arguing, all thanks to the modmakers, but how many games give them the possibility to show themselves? At the time of the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in 2011 was just the Foundation for something bigger, which is what it is now. Thank you for your attention, purely my opinion...

K
Krrrva 17.03.20

The Witcher 3 is absolutely better than everything in technical terms that in the story. the only plus Skyrim is an open world, all these castles, cities, it is a pity the population is not so diverse and alive as in the Witcher

F
Fasmon 17.03.20

Purely for reference. Skyrim - huge open world RPG. Vedmochka - adventure game in a pseudo-open world of the dead.

G
Gta Story 17.03.20

I bought Skyrim in 2013... when launched, was surprised how hideous graphics, and the gameplay is not very mildly. then, a bit of tinkering gave up the game, it seemed uninteresting. and here is the end of 2015. in a hidden library steam Skyrim. let think look what is it? decided to read reviews, more than 90% positive. like this? with such graphics? with the old engine?

uh, was, was...and here I am in SKYRIM. damn it! how did I miss this game? after all, in the 13th year I bought legendary (is) edition, with all three additions. looking ahead, I will say that just a week ago I installed Skyrim High Resolution Texture Pack. this is even as it has improved graphics, but and the hell with her graphics! here is not important. what can I say? I think I permanently settled in Skyrim. since the moment I launched the game, every day go 3-4 in the morning. the schedule all to hell. morning Wake up, my head hurt like a week-long hangover, but every night begins anew: to quickly turn on the computer and Skyrim! and this is something I, who is not a gamer because the last game I bought, it was GTA 5, which is almost a year. such cases. of course, impressions of the game a little away from the bugs and crashes, but even despite this, I forgive the game. you might think that I am a fan of the GTA series of games, well, from my nick. no. this is not so. just GTA has always attracted me because of its nonlinearity. but she's in this to Skyrim? I went through a bunch of quests scoring on the campaign mode (Dolphin wants to meet about talgarskogo Embassy), and they have no and no end. I bought four houses in different cities. finally, I built my house. has studied almost all the dragon shouts. got the Nightingale armor. achieved a high skill in blacksmithing and...what can I say? and so you all know.

P. S. to complete the game categorically don't use cheat codes, you don't watch YouTube. mods either.

G
Gta Story 17.03.20

A
AniSunrise TV 17.03.20

in Skyrim, the roach does not move.

H
Harfius Jackson 17.03.20

Skyrim. So many pleasant memories connected with it. Remember how day and night was setting behind him, looking for new quests. And rejoiced like a child when he passed her the nth time and found a new, unknown to me the quest. I love Skyrim.

A
Albert De Hanter 17.03.20

Well... in Skyrim three minus... the Graphics, Physics, Lack of cut-scenes...
In the Witcher... the Lack of Hoods and cloaks, Distant camera (There is a mod for camera settings), ska... the third minus 15 minutes to squeeze...
That's all)))

S
St1meR 17.03.20

the storyline of the Witcher is much better and nicer to play,but after doing nothing and this is the best game is Skyrim

D
DeadNightmare 17.03.20

Skyrim is more like it.

a
aleks ponamarev 17.03.20

I know that is not on the subject but still write a review I HP in those who have dx10
and who would want to play Dying Light

R
Revivo 17.03.20

When a couple of days passed the wow effect, Skyrim seemed too bland. IMHO
No colorful characters, interesting quests, realized - garbage, loot is strictly tied to character LVL, 99% of the weapons and armor can be crafted on the first day of the game, the fight consists of come and zaklika, the vast majority of the perks are garbage. The game seems like a sandbox, but to me there was absolutely nothing to do.

M
Molarky24 17.03.20

both great!!!

V
VLADISIMO1998 17.03.20

Reviv
Ahahahaah as smishno, especially the phrase 99% of weapons and armor, can be crafted on the first day of the game. And how you scriptish armor without things? Supposedly, you can take and just be crafted early in the game, Daedric or dragon armor? Or just scriptish artifacts that can only be obtained by completing quests. Example the armor of the Nightingale. Where can you get it yet,huh?Same thing with weapons. You can do this in the beginning crafted just shit Gisenyi sword for you will be cool? Yes, but cool swords, the same type of draconic and Daedric. The artifacts of Harkon's Sword, a dragon Slayer, Auriela Bow,Mace of Molag - Bal, Mehrunes ' Razor,Axe of Oskorbleniya. I forgot about the unique masks of the priests, of which only 9 and they are scattered ALL over the FUCKING SKYRIM. And you can p******* about the fact that you can just pick up and crafted? Get out of here.

I
Ivan Volnov 17.03.20

Which is better, movie or the movie?
A movie and happy.
The game is played - and I'm glad.

^^

K
Kira_Volf 17.03.20

I haven't played Witch 3, so Kirincic ^_^

F
Fildon 17.03.20

Skyrim is better and the Witcher, I hate for Quint

D
DewonnAnn 17.03.20

For me,the better Witcher. All of its parts. The plot is much more interesting. And the feature that the Witcher gave us a Polish author, given that the terrain of Poland is not much different from the Russian( forests,plants ,etc.), I really liked it. Considered all Slavic mythology ( monsters,gods, etc.) it's Nice that one game ,but there is in its kind. And, moreover,the best game of 2015!!!

a
axyaxyaxy 17.03.20

The Witcher is more linear. As for the gameplay and quests. Yes, you can use different signs, bombs, arrows, perks, but in the end it all comes down to rubilovo sword (more entertaining than in Skyrim, Yes). Quests are also linear - the player only chooses the sequence of execution, no generators quests, spawn mobs (special), the fit of mobs lvlu. Therefore, the game world is huge though, but after passing the location to her do not come back. Monsters though and a lot of varieties, but most meet 1-2 times per game, with some even fight does not work, if you have a choice to leave peacefully. Random encounters almost no, in Skyrim they at every step.
Well, quests in the Witcher in the end of almost every have a choice, which though not further affect the game, but still poses a moral dilemma in Skyrim this is not enough sometimes. Well vidimce flair + individual approach to almost every kvestovaya monster also makes a variety of process.
In General, for the first pass of the game for Gerald of Rivia - the Witcher 3 top. Elaboration of quests the pole brought a new level to me. But at the end of the game is empty the world and the desire to get hold of a Converter from Men in black, for re-transmission.
And for RPG-sandbox, top Skyrim - quests, though not so crafted, but an unlimited number of them, and given the variety of locations, enemies, possibilities of cutting out these enemies, the game can last indefinitely.