3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheSH2RM 17.03.20 08:56 pm

Impressions of the game (Shadow of the Colossus)

Your opinions about the epic project with a touch of psychedelia and philosophy.
Anologii with Journey (PS 3) on the face.
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 17.03.20

A PC with?

d
dimakozhanov 17.03.20

Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer
because in the emulator Pcsx2 you can play PS2 games on PC

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 17.03.20

dimakozhanov
using the emulator Pcsx2 you can play
This I know, than even you do now, but the theme is the description of a different story.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 17.03.20

PPC... I thought it was announced a port on a PC. And it would be great. Actually, a few months ago I downloaded, burned, played on the good old PS 2 - that and all the rest suggest.

Oh, these games are no longer made. With the soul of the game, Yes...

S
SkyGame 17.03.20

torrents seen on a PC,there is only a good disguised emulator from ps2,and you're all set.

A
Albreht Dyurer 17.03.20

the game inagda playing on ps2 and am amazed that masterpiece

R
Rikudo Nagashi 17.03.20

A masterpiece, what else to say. Held four times. On the PS2.

R
Rugerion 17.03.20

One of my favorite games.. the Game is very good even I agree is a masterpiece...
At the moment, such games are rare.. and really looking forward to continuing (that is, a new game from the developers)
and really looking forward to the movie for the game which promised to release=)
played on the ps2
It is also very good and sad ending((( remember 5 times passed the leader (the last colossus) that would change the ending but it did not change(
black colossus always sucked (((( very pleased when she woke up and returned his horse and they went to the secret garden=) at the same time sad and joyful feeling)

A
Anderby 17.03.20

Great game.

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 17.03.20

As the classic. And something in her there is...
Diablonos2
Attempt stuffing on an abandoned forum? Clever.

L
Lightninggg 17.03.20

A masterpiece for all time. The atmosphere, sound, gameplay, design...Yes everything in it is brilliant. Shadow of the Colossus can be described in one word - soul.
One of the best games on the PS2.

d
drag_in 17.03.20

Fascinating videos, normal, although slightly monotonous bosses, cool music. No stupid leveling, dumb mobs and collecting loot. I fell in love with her.
If not graphics, would be a mega-game.
Incidentally, I played on the emulator. Great game.

F
FrameArms 17.03.20

Oh I loved this game until the end could not pass but all the same impression, remember with joy the world something like Nier Automata,the same empty and inviting

S
SanSanZ 17.03.20

After the soul of me she took a firm hold of The Last Guardian, I decided to try other games Fumito Ueda. The more that is released the very solid remake for PS4. And this game with the soul... There is nothing superfluous, such games is extremely small, and such a level like no. To write anything about this legendary game has no meaning. Let me just say that on a PS4 Pro work perfectly with 4K|30fps and 1080p|60fps, it also has HDR. On the updated version of the game worked well, preserving the old spirit and skillfully making a pleasant picture. But I'll tell you the story of Leotards liked and touched.