3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crytek123cn 18.03.20 06:32 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Personally, my impressions and expectations of the game were ruined. What kind?
Mostly I didn't like in the game:
1.Optimization
2.The plot is boring and banal (After Call of Duty MW is not surprising the game)
3.The monotony
4.The third-person and shelter

P. S. This is my personal opinion!
115 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tar1k91 18.03.20

Somewhere halfway through.The game is not impressed,not what I expected.Follow there,kill that,do this...Terribly easy,even on veteran,Hardcore no,all tailored to the player.Those who want to receive from it pleasure it to buy and play with friends in coop,believe me it is much more fun than running with the computer.
Oh Yes, optimization is lame on my comp sometimes there was noticeable sagging.The game 6/10,that would make it nonlinear,with a large scale,the game would be priceless,and so it's a plain linear zashifrovanny buffoon of a third party with a lame plot and shelters which are now too much.

S
SeVeR_32 18.03.20

I don't know where to start...Played a bit,well what can we say:
Optimization is good,everything is flying at maximum speed...with an ATI Radeon 5770 1 GB...
The plot is simple as twice two,killed a couple of soldiers in a bomb blast,and the other soldiers want to find those who arranged this explosion.Dialogues well could do and poraznoobraznee...
Gameplay exciting and diverse,stalking someone,something to protect it is necessary,the drone can manage,then go unnoticed.The sea of any of a variety of gadgets...But the game is really too easy.The cover system in Gears of War,Kane & Lynch...the list can continue...but I didn't see the camera shake when hammering with large caliber...This is something new in games of this genre...
Thought it will be Konvikshn similar...And with Convictin only a label,it's a shame that this whole tactic would be...tactics in Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway...it would be really cool...then you could call a real tactical shooter...
Superior graphics similar to BF3...
The sound does not disappoint...the Voice acting is excellent
Everyone who says the game sucks snickering...playing BF and COD,or fierce fans of the series...used that this series is hardcore...the Developers spit on fans of the series,following the fashion of...a third person shooter with a cover system,but I'm not a fan of the series,so this game I really liked
Who says that is a clone of beat BF3 and COD...Looking for what it seems,and as you see some of the same detail,you start to blather that this is another clone...
The only thing that skopiowano - masking,with Crysis...but those stripped of its character Predator...
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldiers is a shooter in which there are:simple plot,beautiful graphics,lots of gadgets...
So the game did not disappoint...my rating is 9.5 out of 10. 0,5 mowed for the complexity

b
bubba111 18.03.20

Sometimes from a single a feeling that it's"not a game for me and I for the game.. until I nesmotry the victim,the partners have all zabivaut.. in GRAW 2 you could avoid it at the expense of tactics.. or team to command ?? maybe I have not figured out three hours of game ?? why not raise the alarm,when the peaceful notice the camouflage ?? they think it's a glitch ?? rather than shoot down the plane at the airport ?? it is not clear..
shooting into the distance across (not focusing) cross sheepish,as long as the cross turned red, and then 100% won't miss :D well, as always, a lot of doors and Windows,but they don't go.. no tilt,but left as from right-handed to become left-handed.. the rest of the normal game: not classic,but not bullshit.

p
pashol 18.03.20

the game hooked from the first minute, even forgot about the old Standards on chip tactics and managing the squad, and not a thought to remember and compare...
But this is one of the main pieces game have been... and why not feel sorry for her loss.
The game has evolved, tactics have now is simultaneous shot.

Yes, as long as you click, you guys can put themselves, and perhaps life is not so? I attributed this piece to the realism. Now you're a fighter, not a Lord, a visual signal began which await all: and their enemies.
and not figs to stand still and take aim for hours in one head, enjoying the superiority over the victim ))

Here everything is clear: the task - stages - of-action. Put these, ran on, cut down those, walked the third, and so on... and no time to eat stew in the bushes. This New tactic of fighting ghosts. I liked it.

In the end, everything merges into a dynamic stealth action game with cut scenes. Perhaps this is a legacy of consoles - but very playable.
Three modes of fire, is also realistic - a from waist did not fall, the second mode is effective 2-3 shot, weapon take away, in sight is clear from the first bullet.
liked graphics, atmospheric design, cool filters, a great attempt to wipe the photorealism a little blood medium textures and models. In the end, excellent optimization FPS and beautiful.
The plot was never a strong point of the series - so don't even pay attention... all the attention on the current mission. Gameplay on top.

The game has evolved and it's for the best! 9 out of 10 points.

PS: during the game, I don't know why the idea was born: Yes well you with your Battlefield... some people know how to do! here (in the standards) and nice and dynamic and fun ((and no glitches and no need for patches)) - what else you need...

PS: and Yes, now I remember, in the previous series of tactics was as follows: all of his soldiers were placed, gave the order to attack - Bang Bang past the alarm! intruder!, Oh tyzh vrotmnenogi! load the save game again, and again... and when tired of this rehearsal of the battle are all put neatly, and his freaks away from the line of fire hold but does not interfere and kakbe back covered - that's the whole tactic was a tactic...? come on, goodbye!

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 18.03.20

chotko game
gameplay - at first I thought the casual , all sorts of simplifying gameplay features , thermal camo , x-rays , and so on. but on the 2nd mission already becoming more difficult , begin to think about tactics , the AI is not too bad , even better than that of MP3 , the chotky chip teammates - while aiming on enemies - 8/10
grafon - level MP3 , streamlining the rules , but it is better to put the new 304 beta driver that was better on PC 2010 on standards - 7/10
plot - the plot have not yet noticed , some people , some bomb - 5/10

General ETOG - 6.5/10

J
JoeBananas 18.03.20

the characters are well drawn, the story is banal, but interesting...weapons, combat, etc. right! I love that texture in given, what is not clear...and all on 4 plusem!

[
[Chilli] 18.03.20

Fun customization in multiplayer.
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

[
[deadspake] 18.03.20

The game is shit
These ubki changed system requirements,ie, XP will not support

-
-KinG_BoXinG_79rus- 18.03.20

[deadspake]
if does not support XP so shit ? super logic !

m
manhunt333 18.03.20

I liked the game, the plot of the norms of somewhere 8-I, the shelter is well designed, Yes, pirates have a little bit of glitches but it's pirates, it may not be the game of the year but this is quite playable shuterok on some evenings(depending on how you play maybe tonight)

[
[deadspake] 18.03.20

-KinG_BoXinG_79rus-
No,I bought the game when in the ICU.The requirements were XP

B
Botponevole 18.03.20

There's even anti-cheat is for the network... But clearly not.

F
Fitterr 18.03.20

Botponevole
There's even anti-cheat is for the network... But clearly not.
Certainly not - a controversial statement:)
PunkBuster™ Support for Ghost Recon Future Soldier
So, for reference: client v2.277 | A1384

K
KiT2142 18.03.20

Good game, but the graphics is something
All oiled, the soldiers of the holes in blink, some features do disappear
and this at maximum settings

F
Fitterr 18.03.20

[new user]
All oiled
Not the first time I hear it.
Personally, I'm fine. Yes, deleted the textures blurred, is allegedly such a feature. Graphics not a masterpiece, but all of the modern gadgets are present.
And what hole? Screen laid out.

K
KiT2142 18.03.20

Fitterr

well, something like this
it could be worse

S
SeVeR_32 18.03.20

I understand why some people say that the plot is shit because the niggers ,and ends with the Russians,if the Americans would have been instead of Russian...you would have adored this story =) and say a P....first story =)

V
Volodya 1992 18.03.20

what can I say)it's an awesome game)but the story is banal, but in terms of everything else the game)don't understand those people who compare it with the code)why would it)very pleased with the stealth, which there really is)the game does not have time to get bored)the Result: a very great game, but the story was not good, but I want this game to forgive) 8.5 points, I think a well-deserved score this game)

M
MechaniX10 18.03.20

Urge, that the Music Played in the Car(in the Jeep where going 3 Niger in the beginning) in Mission 2 in Angola!! I Would Be Very Grateful....

A
Ashirogi_Muto 18.03.20

Game like all is well except, optimization - IT's TERRIBLE. I understand that my computer is not powerful, but the Battles and krayzis was on high smoothly and gave from 35 to 80 fps. And here IS the chart, which is not much beautiful.

This is just my first impression so far I would put this game a 7.5 out of 10. The rating could be higher on the ball, and maybe a half if not for the curve optimization.
And my screenshots. Play on medium.