3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
crytek123cn 18.03.20 06:32 pm

Experience full game [PC] (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Personally, my impressions and expectations of the game were ruined. What kind?
Mostly I didn't like in the game:
1.Optimization
2.The plot is boring and banal (After Call of Duty MW is not surprising the game)
3.The monotony
4.The third-person and shelter

P. S. This is my personal opinion!
115 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 18.03.20

Liked the game and I can even say delayed,along with the many trash that comes out lately this game really deserves attention,and made a pretty bad.
It's certainly not Rainbow Six:Vegas,but still a toy mostly just happy.
Of the minuses I noted only that it is impossible exactly to control mates and give them orders like in Vegas,so tactically, the game loses a lot.
Not even basic orders like to take a position over there about the assault different buildings so I generally keep quiet,all stupidly scripted,happy that even though bots themselves don't lift a boil,and mostly not very blunt,and it's not bad.
Another negative for me is the interface,all these console blue markers and signs really bother BEA but why not disable all this console shit,it's annoying.
Another cant of the game,but I think this is a correct patch,I have a GTX580, and it is on these models the game crashes,had to raise naprugu on the graphics card,then the crashes stopped,fortunately EVGA Precision already on your computer for years.

Now I will write about the pros,the game sucked from the first level,the plot is of course again about the bad Russian,the feeling that there's more they do not know,although the mission in Russia very much.
In General, the missions I want to say separately,they are really made on the level and you can see that the game is made soundly,the truth of the freedom in missions is not enough,but they are very varied and interesting,if also a tactical control detachment more it would be just swell,pleased well as different additional tasks (kill two with one bullet,go to the point with no alarm and that it is these little things really increase the interest of the game for it,and more guns are getting.
In General, the attention to small details in the missions and development of these missions is very good.
Another for me is very positive is the fact that to play really hard,played complicated and have to be honest and I do not remember in what game I have died so many times (actually easier to say that in any shooter I've not died,although many moments were outplayed because of the additional tasks,and here the checkpoints are annoying, though),then you can die from one shot,very pleased with the dynamic camera,even when you're behind cover and you shoot the effect is simply awesome in any game had ever seen.
Weapon upgrades and modifications are also pleased,though the weapons could do and more,although do not like that you can't change fire mode right in the game,is in my opinion delusional.
Very pleased that the game can change which shoulder to shoot.
Enemies don't stand still,walk,rocking from side to side,bend down when boiling starts running from cover to cover,in General, doing whatever they were harder to hit.
As I wrote previously, the control unit is very simplified,but simultaneous shot and generally do bots lady is not stupid,although one drawback I would say is that it is impossible to prevent a shoot bots in Vegas,but in General to manage the squad and synchronously to kill five people interestingly enough,that there is only the task to kill the players on the football field quietly,or quietly to kill the Russian storming the building,drone, and tactical grenades are also encouraging,though of course the storming of the rooms in Vegas are very lacking in this game.
Generally the game is more action game than tactical hatching and planning,so the cloak is not not much spoil the game, but instead allows you to pace yourself,and implemented pretty well.
The graphics on the level,drawing is also good,dynamic camera generally very happy.
The ending of the game is also very pleased,we have orders not to harm you.

Summing up we can say that the game is made pretty well and soundly,the game has many different interesting missions and locations,and this game is pleasantly surprising,it is really fun to play,decent product,compared with the numerous bellhops simple slag that come out in most cases, especially in recent times.

a
alexzet3 18.03.20

saa0891
The game is already available for sale(license)???

What I do not yet see.and sellers only grunt at the question....

I
Ihalaynen 18.03.20

Did not like at all, at least not yet(got to the mission where the drone issue). Tactics in the game... well, it is called tactic one button entered in an endless inviz-marked goal-pulled shot. The rest-the usual buffoon out of hiding. Will see what happens next, but I seriously doubt that anything will change. And optimization is bad, when such is not particularly strong column inhibits creepy to the max.

[
[Chilli] 18.03.20

alexzet3
Retail will be later.

a
alexzet3 18.03.20

[Chilli]
OK((
well, maybe the patch is released-something a lot of complaints about the optimization

F
Fitterr 18.03.20

alexzet3
Boxing will be on sale after 9.07.2012.
And the electronic version have a 2-day game.

a
alexzet3 18.03.20

Fitterr
Well, the e-mail I'm not a fan.....and after MP3 the more)) wait

F
Fitterr 18.03.20

alexzet3
Well, the e-mail I'm not a fan.....
Do you think that the disk bytes are different from email. version:)
The matter is of course up to you... Personally, I have thrown the drive unnecessary.

a
alexzet3 18.03.20

Fitterr
No))
Don't want to arrange dances with a tambourine,as is the case with MP3.I did not touch but.....shorter used))

[
[Chilli] 18.03.20

alexzet3
Why just dances with a tambourine?) Common, basic methods of installing the game ;)

A
Anatoly1977 18.03.20

Liked the game. All the bad Russian... This Clancy really stuck for iron Drapes...asshole!

a
alexzet3 18.03.20

Anatolka1977
Come on!Pleases me to be afraid of us!!)))

F
Fitterr 18.03.20

Anatolka1977
All the bad Russian...
Well, it's kind of like a game, and politics to carry it....
Think of them not Russian, and ogres, humanoids from another planet.

T
Totenkopf21 18.03.20

The game is fierce, UG! She had to leave when it was planned 2 years ago! Raven stone some sort of Katya, the Dagestan CHURCH in Catholic style! and of course the brave GEORGIAN special FORCES)))

M
MechaniX10 18.03.20

Urge, that the Music Played in the Car(in the Jeep where going 3 Niger in the beginning) in Mission 2 in Angola!! I Would Be Very Grateful....

L
Lyubitel rodiny 18.03.20

MechaniX10

You all threads fucked up this stupid question is written in a strange language. Chukchi Chol?

L
Lyubitel rodiny 18.03.20

Incidentally, the pepper is voiced by the same voice, that of Mason in the unforgettable Guerrilla.

T
Totenkopf21 18.03.20

Fu BL..t finally passed, the game is like you said HS, the plot of course kills fly over Siberia, grab the drill, remove the President from prison( more similar on what that a warehouse of construction materials) charimsa in Moscow covering the same condom, I wonder what the authors of this game know about Russia? On the Kaukaz Catholics live in Moscow what is rogue, the entire game takes graffiti, posters - we can't fuck or curve in the triangle( recording under the sign of the voltage), especially pleases our President Volodin ( why not Putin) one of his dialogues make you roll with laughter - they say you hands killed a white bear. No it was just a bear! (A subtle hint that Putin in the second term???) as for tactics, as if it is much then and there, flying a drone mark target all game! Orders except how to treat and watering the team will not give up! Bots are not much different from the mind and wit, on veteran if you raise your head out of cover fire is concentrated only on you, that does not prevent to give the order to the companions to kill them while they are busy you. In General, 6-5,5 went as planned there would be more! Oh Yes I forgot to say about the miracle of optimization!!! With this Countess of course, and so misiti at some points I think this is insolence!!!

P
PLAYER-1 18.03.20

Igruha cool, of course expecting more...

_
_Pro__Gamer_ 18.03.20

Not a bad game, but the ending killed me, it can be said no