3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonroSs 18.03.20 06:46 pm

Specialization (description where, what and how to) (Dragon Age: Origins)

MAG
Healer:
You will learn from Wynne (Wynne) after passing her the story of the quest.
Alternative (manual) - merchant in the Fortress guards (DLC)
Battlemage:
Learn from the Presence (The Presence) in the ruins Brasiliana. The presence is a kind of vessel with a sealed inside the soul of the Battlemage. Near the glass phylacteries, where you will find this vessel is the altar, where he presumably already negotiated about training
Werewolf:
Learn from Morrigan (Morrigan) in the course of the story.
Another way - master Varathorn (Varathorn) in the camp of the Dalish (Dalish Camp)
Blood mages:
You can learn with the help of Connor (Connor) Redcliffe (Redcliff), if you play in a specific way (namely, going into the Shadows, when meeting with the demoness, to try to negotiate. Instead, it should teach you)

WARRIOR
Berserker:
Learn from Ogren (Oghren).
The manual can be purchased in Denerim (Denerim) closer to the end of the game.
Ripper:
Teach the sectarian of Colgrim (Colgrim) in the temple, near the village of Shelter (Haven). Instead you have to desecrate the ashes of andraste.
Knight
must be available for training after recovery Earl Eamona (Arl Eamon)
Templar
This specialization you can teach Alistair (Alistair) after finishing his story quest.
Also the manual can be purchased from the merchant Boda (Bodahn) at band camp

The ROBBER
The killer:
Professionally to kill us will teach Zevran (Zevran) after finishing his story quest.
The manual can be purchased in Denerim (Denerim) closer to the end of the game.
Bard
Sing professionally learn from Leliana (Leliana) after passing her the story of the quest.
Also this specialization teaches dwarf Alimar (Alimar) in a dwarf city Orzammar (Orzammar)
Duelist
Learn from Isabella (Izabella) to Zhemchuga (The Pearl) in Denerim (Denerim)
Pathfinder
Manual from a dealer Boda (Bodahn) at band camp
246 Comments
Sort by:
C
Commdt 18.03.20

With the passage of the quest in the case of the slave in elminage after the final battle defeated the mage asked, as usual, to redeem his life. Asked what he can offer in return - answers the Magic. Seeing the rounded eyes winn, decided that the time and place to get the spices wrong, especially because I played rogoj, and Morrigan was already a spiritual healer. It is strange that nobody wrote about this method of getting blood magic - maybe the boy was bluffing or it was just empty chatter - did not check. But who cares, try it

H
Hemit 18.03.20

he teaches blood magic, he uses blood magic to improve your health.

V
Varggoth 18.03.20

Commdt also want to procecute blood mage;)

P
Paulko 18.03.20

guys tell me who to date. if you take the Battle Mage, I can do heavy armor to lug around in my hand a sword or a staff?

T
Tpyn 18.03.20

exactly. But the speed of cestovanie will be terrible

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

And what is that? It's like you can choose after a certain level?

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Could someone paint the specialization of a Battlemage ? Founded only the fountain and the altar

H
Hemit 18.03.20

in the ruins in the forest Brasilian walk into every room and search everywhere tab'th in the same room you will find the amulet, there's the spirit of the battle mage, he will ask to put the amulet on the altar next to instead get a specialization.

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Hemit
Thanks for the help. Just on one level, two altar and because of this there was confusion

R
Rasyl84 18.03.20

What gives prokachka blood mage??

M
Maksimka789 18.03.20

PTS've been wanting to see descriptions of skills from each branch of specialization.
Type the skin name and what it does. Still with the numbers it was all super. Still possible and buns every pros to paint. And here I want to take that fact and it really is not nice. A replay and another brother prof hunt already. And so it will be immediately clear.

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

How much is 1 specialization to study? And where can I do it? And then I have 1 point there , and nowhere to put it

D
DimSKnZ 18.03.20

Pumping blood mage gives
1) ability to use health instead of mana
2) the ability to siphon the health of the ally itself
4) the ability to make an enemy an ally or hurt it ( it depends on test )
3) I do not remember, but that it is necessary for enemies to cast
Conclusion: the last two abilities of the norms, the first two are not really to be honest

7Rain7 18.03.20

Can write where and how in this game to shovel her PI...

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

Answer please to my question wise

D
DarkenRAL 18.03.20

Your question was answered in the first message.
To buy makes no sense, if you can get as there is written

J
Julia-007 18.03.20

tell me, can mage-companion to teach the magic of blood? I don't like to play mage, but I really want Morrigan to teach this specialization.

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Julia-007
Yes, of course you can. You can teach any specialty available in this class

J
Julia-007 18.03.20

Ewwr
thank you.

Another question I remembered. About The Ripper.
if I don't take, during the passage of the quest"the Ashes of Andraste, Leliana the team (party) - I will not lose influence with her for desecrating the urn?

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Julia-007
When you do not take in the party satellites which are somehow connected to this quest, it is not a influence you do not have. Well, at least when I took the Ashes of Andraste and thus destroyed, the ashes,camp Leliana not any complaints to me was not