3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonroSs 18.03.20 06:46 pm

Specialization (description where, what and how to) (Dragon Age: Origins)

MAG
Healer:
You will learn from Wynne (Wynne) after passing her the story of the quest.
Alternative (manual) - merchant in the Fortress guards (DLC)
Battlemage:
Learn from the Presence (The Presence) in the ruins Brasiliana. The presence is a kind of vessel with a sealed inside the soul of the Battlemage. Near the glass phylacteries, where you will find this vessel is the altar, where he presumably already negotiated about training
Werewolf:
Learn from Morrigan (Morrigan) in the course of the story.
Another way - master Varathorn (Varathorn) in the camp of the Dalish (Dalish Camp)
Blood mages:
You can learn with the help of Connor (Connor) Redcliffe (Redcliff), if you play in a specific way (namely, going into the Shadows, when meeting with the demoness, to try to negotiate. Instead, it should teach you)

WARRIOR
Berserker:
Learn from Ogren (Oghren).
The manual can be purchased in Denerim (Denerim) closer to the end of the game.
Ripper:
Teach the sectarian of Colgrim (Colgrim) in the temple, near the village of Shelter (Haven). Instead you have to desecrate the ashes of andraste.
Knight
must be available for training after recovery Earl Eamona (Arl Eamon)
Templar
This specialization you can teach Alistair (Alistair) after finishing his story quest.
Also the manual can be purchased from the merchant Boda (Bodahn) at band camp

The ROBBER
The killer:
Professionally to kill us will teach Zevran (Zevran) after finishing his story quest.
The manual can be purchased in Denerim (Denerim) closer to the end of the game.
Bard
Sing professionally learn from Leliana (Leliana) after passing her the story of the quest.
Also this specialization teaches dwarf Alimar (Alimar) in a dwarf city Orzammar (Orzammar)
Duelist
Learn from Isabella (Izabella) to Zhemchuga (The Pearl) in Denerim (Denerim)
Pathfinder
Manual from a dealer Boda (Bodahn) at band camp
246 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhebe 18.03.20

So, if it turns out that the quest will collapse. And Eamon doesn't recover?

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Jeb
For the treatment of Eamona just need a pinch of ashes. Before destroying, it is necessary to take some dust with you

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

when you learn something?

J
Julia-007 18.03.20

Claptrap
I mean?
one point of specialization will give at the 7th level, and another on the 14th.

J
Julia-007 18.03.20

I have one more question.
when taken specialization Battlemage - the speed of creation of spells is reduced???

Z
Zer Ael 18.03.20

Julia-007, why would she decline? No.

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

Well, I have 7 quality, there is one point, and what do I do with it? Just because you can't use

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Julia-007
Well, when I pulled heavy armor, Kast was not reduced, but if pull a sword for battle mage is a nightmare. when he castwise with a sword he puts on the back cast and again gets it all takes a lot of time, so I went with a staff

Claptrap
first you need to obtain this specialization, and then to learn. It will help to first post

S
SamueL126 18.03.20

Took a Battlemage - glad to shit. Now you can carry heavy armor and sword (instead of the power now checks the figure of magic), although IMHO it's too much. Battle mage sword can kick no worse than Alistair, that's just the level of attack at the magician, even so, remains in the fetal position and get someone on the kettle is quite difficult.
No, the cast time is not increased, but if you enable the free from fatigue deducted 50%, i.e. all ripe yuzayut 50% more mana. But, as practice has shown, it doesn't matter. Any fight I always start in the normal state as soon as it ends mana include battle magic and all possible buffs (auras), because mana becomes no need to save. You can certainly wear armour, but magical protection 120-150 armor is not really needed. If all are getting hot, you can drink a mana potion and include special.a shield that gives a huge protection from magic damage, and maximum stability and resistance. He, by the way, regardless of the damage slowly wasting mana, and otkluchitsa only after its completion.
Oddly enough, but free has little effect on the fighting power of the hero, but makes him incredibly tenacious. But this does not mean that you get a walking machine gun - it is very important to spend available at the beginning of combat mana on the most useful Mature and combination.
Uproar on the nightmare, and the above is written based on practical observation of the behavior of the hero in battles with prevoshodnym force of the enemy.

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

What would you recommend ? Assassin , bard, duelist or Ranger?

S
SamueL126 18.03.20

Yesterday I brought down the uterus, and found an interesting piece turns out when using the combat shield, mana, oddly enough do not need. I.e. it spends over time, but at the finishing still continues to work.
And the armor I should not have neglected. Pulled before the battle, the set of Legion and about a miracle! All around are dying, and my infection is - and though hell, armor 30, protection - 150, and even health of bodies pull. But 42 points of willpower, with all the penalties for the armor, just enough to cast all need to sho in the beginning of the battle. Although, solo mage is still not in the fight, but even so begins to feel the imbalance of the game.
By the way, during the caste he has a sword, not hiding, the cast also bysro and with the staff. But the problem with weapon change can really occur if you set in the tactics Its:any - to Get a ranged weapon (well, to the type crook or bow on the sword have not changed in melee). In this case, the characters often begin to blunt if the enemy attacks in blinkm battle. They took the sword (or whatever cooked in this case) and then performing a tactical condition, changing it back. And so, until you take them over.

2 Claptrap
IMHO, not exactly the bard. He had a trick for songs to download, so that will have to be sacrificed fighting qualities. And the most important Finch - again pesnya, which with grief in half, everyone should stun at the same time he bard just standing and doing nothing. Well, except that if you pump it to melee with kingali and perks... well, which calculates damage based on cunning, not strength. However this is at odds with common sense - imagine a killer who sneaks in the shadows with a knife in his teeth to bored at the post group, the screamers, muttering under his breath: On the field tanks roared..., to maintain the morale of the squad :)

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

SamueL126
By the way, during the caste he has a sword, not hiding, the cast also bysro and with the staff.
hmm...I don't know why it was this feature that permanently hid the sword in front and a custom sword for Battlemage was . Well, maybe this is a bug what I had

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

and what then to take?

M
Maksimka789 18.03.20

People... to really describe all the range of specializations that little something. For example battle mage and went to a skill that does that, and preferably in numerical form. skill another, and the same description.

S
Super Kote 18.03.20

it would be cool

E
Ewwr 18.03.20

Максимка666, Claptrap will go:

Specialization expand the possibilities of character customization. They have a direct relationship to a class (warrior, mage or rogue) and you can only take two specializations for a hero. Most companions join the party with one specialization and, as the game progresses, you can learn the second. Some they refuse to take.
There are two stages to obtaining a specialization. First, it is necessary to open the teacher or through the guide (book or manuscript). Open specialization can be at any level.
Second, on the 7th and 14th levels, the character receives points that can be spent on the study of specialization. Also, the character receives a one-time bonus to attributes and the ability to distribute talent points on skills that are tied to specialization. Points are given very little and they are spent independently.
All specialties that you unlock in Dragon Age: Origins are still available during the second pass and can be examined immediately after receipt of the relevant points.

Specialization of the warrior.

Templar.

pix.PlayGround.ru

The antimage: he has the ability, by expelling the enemy's mana, improving their mental stability and neutralizing spells.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Berserk.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Attacking fighter: battle fury increases the damage (with slow health regeneration), there is a reception with one blow burns the energy and proportional to the damage.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Knight

pix.PlayGround.ru

Strengthen its penalties to enemies. Hideous screams knights weaken enemies (and even throw them against the ground), cheerful voice, increase the attack and defense squad.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Ripper.

pix.PlayGround.ru

This gentleman knows how to be treated at the expense of the corpses of enemies (like the spell "magic of death"), his aura to damage enemies around, as well as fights the stronger the less health he has.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Specialization of the rogue.

Duelist.

pix.PlayGround.ru

It is somewhat better protected than his colleagues, and has the ability for some time all hits to do critical.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Killer

pix.PlayGround.ru

The most damage oriented option: he can inflict bleeding wounds and also to "tag" the goal is that all struck against her increased damage.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Brad

playground.ru/view/235023.jpg width=50 height=50 border=0 alt=pix.PlayGround.ru>

A unique specialty: allows is direct participation in combat, to sing a song every few seconds stuns all enemies around. For this you need to fully develop the range of his abilities; and he strengthens his songs squad.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Pathfinder

pix.PlayGround.ru

Another "step aside": the Ranger calls upon beasts to help the squad. Unlike the bard, this does not prevent him to fight for himself.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Specialization mages

Spiritual healer

pix.PlayGround.ru

The apparent specialization of the doctor: here, and only here, there is a group healing, resurrection, amulet ("delayed" cure, which is triggered when the target gets low health) and even the aura of a permanent cure of all your friends around you. Listed in order of receipt.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

The blood mage

pix.PlayGround.ru

Conjuring over with the blood of the enemy, he can dominate it, turning to ally. In addition, the blood mage is able to create spells at the expense of health (instead of mana), as well be healed through life forces ally (from which he may die). Note that the blood mages are... to put it mildly, not very loved by many, and there is a strong Foundation.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Werewolf.

The first ability of the line turns the mage into a giant spider that spits venom and webs, the second — e big bear, and the third in the stinging swarm of insects that attacks the enemy loses health instead of mana. The fourth enhances all of these forms — for example, Roy begins to drink the health of the enemy. In transformed form, the werewolf is not magic.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Battlemage.
Wizards, directed the flow of magic in their bodies, so stop in effective fighters.
Skills:
pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Thanks for the screenshots Angry_exe with gamer.ru

S
SamueL126 18.03.20

Oh! It is quite another thing.
...and I was worried that blood magic on the book changed. It turns out I was right - shit.

D
Dzhebe 18.03.20

Damn, I want his Doctor to do the Ripper,but I can't find sectarian from the chapel. Help pliz!

D
Dzhebe 18.03.20

And where is this chapel to look for?

a
andrey6699 18.03.20

Here you have the magic blood........talk more......what nonsense..IMHO of course