3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KonroSs 18.03.20 06:46 pm

Specialization (description where, what and how to) (Dragon Age: Origins)

MAG
Healer:
You will learn from Wynne (Wynne) after passing her the story of the quest.
Alternative (manual) - merchant in the Fortress guards (DLC)
Battlemage:
Learn from the Presence (The Presence) in the ruins Brasiliana. The presence is a kind of vessel with a sealed inside the soul of the Battlemage. Near the glass phylacteries, where you will find this vessel is the altar, where he presumably already negotiated about training
Werewolf:
Learn from Morrigan (Morrigan) in the course of the story.
Another way - master Varathorn (Varathorn) in the camp of the Dalish (Dalish Camp)
Blood mages:
You can learn with the help of Connor (Connor) Redcliffe (Redcliff), if you play in a specific way (namely, going into the Shadows, when meeting with the demoness, to try to negotiate. Instead, it should teach you)

WARRIOR
Berserker:
Learn from Ogren (Oghren).
The manual can be purchased in Denerim (Denerim) closer to the end of the game.
Ripper:
Teach the sectarian of Colgrim (Colgrim) in the temple, near the village of Shelter (Haven). Instead you have to desecrate the ashes of andraste.
Knight
must be available for training after recovery Earl Eamona (Arl Eamon)
Templar
This specialization you can teach Alistair (Alistair) after finishing his story quest.
Also the manual can be purchased from the merchant Boda (Bodahn) at band camp

The ROBBER
The killer:
Professionally to kill us will teach Zevran (Zevran) after finishing his story quest.
The manual can be purchased in Denerim (Denerim) closer to the end of the game.
Bard
Sing professionally learn from Leliana (Leliana) after passing her the story of the quest.
Also this specialization teaches dwarf Alimar (Alimar) in a dwarf city Orzammar (Orzammar)
Duelist
Learn from Isabella (Izabella) to Zhemchuga (The Pearl) in Denerim (Denerim)
Pathfinder
Manual from a dealer Boda (Bodahn) at band camp
246 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 18.03.20

Damn what nafig Zevran who is he? About winn and blood magic I agreed - in the course of the game did a lot of quests for leveling and relationship with Wynne and Alistair has improved and with morigan on the contrary have become worse. So I got blood magic. So where you can take specializatio killer tell me!!!

R
Rock_Lobster 18.03.20

Zevran you can take in the squad after a chance meeting. Remember the video where Howe suggested Logano to hire killers? After it was supposed to happen in a meeting. There had to be an ambush. But there is a bug. I like the first passage stuck the game in this ambush, and then, embarking, on this accidental meeting was not able to get Zevran in the squad and not picked up.

p.s. read the first post, it says that a book with training can be bought in Denerim.

A
Andrey Uthfotyrj 18.03.20

Clear. I also accidentally meeting was not. It is still almost in the beginning(there are 3 video was - Logan back - when you go to Redcliffe and two.) Sorry. And I have to arhidemona run and spetsializatsii I have.At the robber.

A
Arantir_3000 18.03.20

have anyone made it to a cross between a wolf and a bear walk?

if you summon a different creature - the first dies, but there is a bug designed when the first falls on ground with standing quietly in the vsremya as the second one is also intended. But the first is still dead and will not attack anyone.
Only in appearance it may seem booth-the vocations of sugest two.

M
MelRog 18.03.20

I would like to say in defense of the stealth robber...someone about her unflattering comments. Basivka on the amount of damage from stealth is a great skill.
I in the first pass, chose the robber...learned skills... figured how to develop... Immediately identified the profession assassin and duelist... force rocked the entire paragraph 4-5....found some armor in the end game. Almost the entire game ran in the primary doliska cloths. Emphasis is on Lovko and chiropodist... the stats at the end of the game: C20/л66/св21/M14/X42/T17 Got pretty wild, nimble and incredibly uvorotlivy creation. For example.. In a duel with Logeyna, the latter died within 5-7 seconds, never once(had to do 3 attempts) pochi whole match was stunned, and was engaged in collecting my crits.

And noticed an interesting fact...my traps the way... is he a parasite does not see.... That's no traps around here, and that's it.... not want, say, to find them. But as the squad ran into Liliana.... onazh scocca sees them a mile away, but the most interesting thing...she has this skill completely unlearned.. any time !!!!!!!!!!!! I was outraged...

F
Feangren 18.03.20

my traps until it stops... if making traps, you can not see...

I suspect(but not guarantee) that it was of survival depends... my (Dalish - rogue) - from the first level all regularly seen and oncovirinae...

M
MelRog 18.03.20

In the description of the skills and written... learned...he can....someone else pakostnichestvo, sees in the distance the sighting distance SVD

A
Arhidemon 18.03.20

Please tell me how to master all 4 specializations at the same time ?

A
Azirafal 18.03.20

Killer:the Professional to kill us will teach Zevran (Zevran) after finishing his story quest.

Tell cton, what's his story? He told me nothing was given, and the special and so agreed to teach, with enough respect..

M
Megion 18.03.20

He has no quests (except for a meeting with the Ravens in Denerim).

m
mistika63 18.03.20

prompt!!!!!!!!!!
reached the 7th level, I was given a point of specialization, and to choose its point specialization, write to me is not available. what are they doing??? this is a mistake of some sort? what patch to download?

A
Azirafal 18.03.20

mistika63 is not a bug. special unblock should any teacher find any book to buy. in the first post are all painted

Go.mGn, okay, thanks ))

E
Elager 18.03.20

Battlemage:
Learn from the Presence (The Presence) in the ruins Brasiliana. The presence is a kind of vessel with a sealed inside the soul of the Battlemage. Near the glass phylacteries, where you will find this vessel is the altar, where he presumably already negotiated about training
The Presence he's dead, an ancient elf

d
diohas 18.03.20

tovarischi , the question of who the canche off topic , but even so , here I opened all the specializations , that's how opened so they stayed , and here is how to remove them nafeg , re-hunt to pootkryvali , zadolbalo already game reinstalled , che Toko did , and the effect it 0.... mozht who knows ? )

[
[[[R.I.P.]]]]]] 18.03.20

diohas
What is it like? Type creates a new Persian and all the specializations are immediately open?

d
diohas 18.03.20

2 Zaxap Nukem
tipo sondes new Persian , and all the specializations which I opened was immediately closed

e
eda1985 18.03.20

diohas
I the wind blew, the game re-set and specialization is left all which I opened; I realized this is what keep all this on the website of the game in network profile..

O
Ogrin 18.03.20

With specializations cool made, not interfered with-b to more of them were, but you can take 2 out of 4 possible))
And take, for example, the Ripper is a Templar personally my conscience does not allow))

B
Baltozar_Demon 18.03.20

Put cton screen where Nachi teachers Battlemage. I have climbed all the ruins, I do not have it there. Werewolves turned into people. Show the place on the map where it should be. Thanks in advance.

M
Megion 18.03.20

Baltozar_Demon
Here: pix.PlayGround.ru
There's no need to stand. Hold down Tab and you will see on the floor the amulet with the soul of a mage, take it, promise to release, and in return ask for specialization. Put the amulet on the altar next to go.