3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inkvizitor nubov 18.03.20 06:49 pm

Impressions of the game (Firewatch)

In advance created a topic, unsubscribe who like a game! For me the game will be atmospheric and, apparently, not a little exciting. I don't think the story than a surprise, but not a failure. We wait-with!))
47 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andy Yess 18.03.20

Wow

The game is awesome. Well that did not read the posts before passing

R
Reverrius 18.03.20

My impressions overview:

The debut project Studio Campo Santo. We play for Henry, the sentinel on the tower, which monitors the environment in the forests of Wyoming. He is helped by a woman named Delilah, the boss with which Henry communicates only by radio.

The gameplay is based on the performance of various thematic assignments, exploration and dialogues on the radio. The game world is open, but access to certain parts, you will need special equipment, obtained as you progress through the story. The developers have tried to create a natural, everyday atmosphere and interaction, developing the most immersive sim element of the game. As for dialogues, to observe and participate in the relationship between Henry and Delilah pretty interesting. But the story itself disappoints. Expect something bigger, more unexpected. And the game itself is too short.

It is particularly criticize the project not desirable, especially as the game looks nice and is managed conveniently. How debut is a definite success.

Total: if you like games with real life themes and exploration of the world, then Firewatch is a pretty good option. Just do not expect from her revelations.

7/10

L
Lex Wayne 18.03.20

Firewatch is an unusual story about a man who never loses hope for the best, despite all the problems happening in his life. There's more to me than a game!!!... I really felt like the hero of this story, had not the less Henry and Delilah. All their emotions were conveyed just a masterpiece! And I myself was even a very shame for Henry that he never met her... But so wanted to see her. To get her together and go from there. Nice voice the main heroine I wanted to listen and listen! And I'm more than sure, that despite the fact that she didn't even see Henry, and he with her, she would say those words that did not. In General... try to find yourself there, feel the atmosphere! Enjoy the game!

y
yasava 18.03.20

A very good game. The picture is nice, the intrigue is wonderful. The ending of life, not a movie. Everyone who writes about the failed meeting with Di: don't you think the game several times specifically puts you before a choice - to forget the sick wife and spin a new novel or still remember about your wife? Phrases in the dialogue, the ring on the table, which you can wear, and you can leave. Overall, very good questions the game raises. Thanks to the authors.

R
Razlojenec 18.03.20

Who liked the game watch the movie It (Her) 2013.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 18.03.20

In the early and mid-game showed great promise, but in the end a lot of innuendo and plot holes.Yes, this pedophile Delilah, fell in love with 12-year-old is, of course, already tired.The lesbianism in gone home, now this...

K
Key Ovald 18.03.20

Perfect egalka.
With its somewhat cartoony and seemingly simple chart gives such a gorgeous species, which walk literally with his mouth open and constantly looking around and stopping to admire the nature. The screens didn't even try to do, because I would have had to take a picture every step!
Great story, detailed environment (for example, as we all the time in the morning, we find the portrait of his wife face down). Great characters and dialogue between them all gorgeous. At first great fun, by the end of the great catches the dramatic.
Atmosphere of loneliness, by the way, is also above all praise.
Sometimes even very good music include.
The only thing didn't like is the weird tone of Henry. I hate when they say so.
It's supposed to be egalka, not just stomping from one note to another.
10/10

Pys: don't forget at the end to bring the turtle. ^_^