3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiGidro 18.03.20 07:06 pm

[Spoilers!] Your choices, decisions and conclusions (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discuss who rescued who, who killed who, and how has it influenced the passage in the future, only to advance mark which episode the spoiler!

Episode 1: Whom do you choose to save the farm, if the guy left it and was it worth it?
173 Comments
Sort by:
l
l5apoH 18.03.20

1) of course the baby saved, man did not know that you can do to save his father became furious and drove all from the farm.
2) saved a woman with a gun, looking for the guy, but Neruda pressed. she did not seem very upset.
3) did not save the infected girl in the Motel, chink upset and even offended it would seem.

M
Max_Couldner 18.03.20

Episode 1: Wanted to save the guy, but developed not given. Conclusion: with*Ki.
Episode 1: Wanted to get rid of bitten the kid, but developed not given. Conclusion: with*Ki.
Episode 1: Wanted to bite the girl not to commit suicide and survived, but developed not given. Conclusion: with*Ki.
Episode 1: Wanted pritormozite and no one to save in the moment of choice between a woman with a gun and a fat man, but developed not given. Conclusion: with*Ki.
This Ki.

D
DiGidro 18.03.20

Max_Couldner, and I wanted both to save electrical fix-it + arrows in this super group, it would be better eaten by the family of Kenny, but my wife the doctor would come in handy

M
Max_Couldner 18.03.20

I'm short in the end, saved the woman, because she has Boobs + pendal. But I've heard that the second episode anyway who survived, they both do the same thing, only a couple of other dialogues and all. And just do it bitch, didn't want to save a bitten girl, unlike Nyasa and uskoglazye. If not for the Boobs... then..

A
Allex_stormrage 18.03.20

l5apoH
If you saved a guy on the farm Grandpa you mess kicked out!

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

I have one thought that elections are mostly cosmetic?

Because of the lack of proper saves to check dreary.

I wonder just what would happen if to be good to the evil core?

The first time took place - was frightened for the child, as it turned out - in vain.
Journalist rescued the most difficult choice.
A woman in the hotel saved

S
Shumer 18.03.20

NightHawkreal
If you're going to agree with Larry (the evil core) it will still kick you between the eyes at the moment of escape from the pharmacy.

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Hmm, not people.

A
AlexanderJammol 18.03.20

in episode 1:if you rescue the fat guy,that can be obtained from the reporter the gun?

S
Stevenson 18.03.20

No.

T
The Punk 18.03.20

Max_Couldner
There is a difference, just a little. If you save the Dog, in the beginning of the episode guests from the farm will be detected by a homemade alarm. And if Carly - she'll just notice them.
Also, if you save Carly, animated zombies (who attacked you at the Motel) she shoots, and if the Dog will kill him mark.
That is, the difference is not only in the dialogues, there are other differences, though small.

f
fogamer112 18.03.20

Generally in two episodes acted in favor of Kenny and his family, because not always do we have to fight with zombies. The more he has the boat and have a chance to sail on her Kood something sooooo far away. But the rest I helped less, mainly expected to benefit in the near future.

A
Alonemax 18.03.20

And I on the contrary,in 1 episode with Kenny direct friends and his family,in the second episode at the beginning too,then after he killed Larry,I have with him is the best relationship

J
John815 18.03.20

Kenny reminded me of Rick from the comics. He will only protect his family and it is easy to endanger the rest of the group because I didn't like, so I support Lily.

PS save him, get rid of the bitten boy, I'm shorter in the end saved the woman, unlike Nyasa and uskoglazye if you rescue the fat guy,that can be obtained from the reporter the gun. After reading this I thought the most important thing in this game, the story, as you can follow the plot without having to remember even the names of the main characters?

K
Kanagan81 18.03.20

John815

After reading this I thought the most important thing in this game, the story, as you can follow the plot without having to remember even the names of the main characters?

simple, they got there, and there as I climbed, they ran, one was caught and zahavali, they begin to fight they almost came to an end, but then she went and blasted these, with this thing and everything was awesome.

che isn't it obvious? xD

I also usually play when I perpendicular to how someone called, not before :) nicknames they invented themselves:the small, farmer, reporter,niga, niga small, old man, Japanese etc :))

fun and delicious MCDONALD's !!!

S
S.t.e.n 18.03.20

Kanagan81

yeah..and when will appear on the screen STUPID 2 lines with a choice of..-like FOR EXAMPLE -to agree with Kenny and to agree with Larry...=you sit and don't get who is who...and click on guess -te?=) ..No..is GON to play.. I must remember...

K
Kanagan81 18.03.20

stenny13

it's like Russian roulette whom God will send or at random as you buy new equipment there manual usually abstruse written, you read and do not stick, after reading as much as 10 minutes, you send it all to hell, much deeper and random poke all the buttons (maybe it will work) usually the way mistakes and learn, and read? what to read? O_O

D
DiGidro 18.03.20

The Punk, and it seemed to me the salvation in the second episode, depends on what food gave.

P
Punk89 18.03.20

DiGidro
her food in the beginning,but a couple of phrases generally seem to not affect anything...

e
enter90 18.03.20

What the fuck is this ? I'm in the first episode of saved duck on the tractor, and then off him when everyone thought he was bitten at a drugstore, and in the second episode of Kenny, his dad, even after I gave his son eat, he said to me that I threw a duck twice in trouble ???! And write to me Kenny doesn't think I looked out for a duck in the first episode !!! It SO affected my actions in the first episode to the second ? This is bullshit PI...eat full !!! Disappointed, and before that was fun to play with.