3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DiGidro 18.03.20 07:06 pm

[Spoilers!] Your choices, decisions and conclusions (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discuss who rescued who, who killed who, and how has it influenced the passage in the future, only to advance mark which episode the spoiler!

Episode 1: Whom do you choose to save the farm, if the guy left it and was it worth it?
173 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Losing the boat, he surrendered, but didn't want end up like Kate, and therefore did so. There really is an option that he wanted to get Ben, but this is unlikely.

D
DarthSasha 18.03.20

The ending is of course gorgeous, in bonus videos, I realized that Clem never found Christa and Omid.
Kenny Moodle - not only that, piece of piss to die just to beat slidenum it pistets how stupid, if I wanted death I have dreams to break the pedophile in the hotel, and the beam from him took a bullet for the sake of Lee and Clem.So just dragging crab on the back IF
Christa and Omid - I finally XS as Krista in the stability to give birth ( looks to be the same as in the series just die during delivery without doctors)
Ben - well, it's just epat which л0х and the BOTTOM nafig I in the bell tower stretched given a chance XS
PS: the Ending is dramatic and tearful OFC .Sacrificing an arm or poshol to do anything to save Clem ,and asked to save IF from reincarnation - Shot - Black Screen . BRAVO ! !!!

C
CTACgsv 18.03.20

By the way that means stats at the end of episode 5.I have Kenny by 16% where I'm one of 6%,with a bin of 10% and the rest I can't recall.
Chromosomal Kenny went to the end of the 4th episode.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 18.03.20

Don't want to show skolochenko, but I really don't understand why everyone is so sensitive to pregnancy? That pregnant from Crawford on the video. Even her belly was not a baby in a zombie Apocalypse is in any case a suicide. Why if a girl got pregnant at a really bad time, and instead to terminate the pregnancy, she makes sad face and says she?

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Because they have to remain human.

D
Demigod177712 18.03.20

Legimately Lulz
Do you need to kill the baby?
You're his child just because he wasn't born in time?

D
Ded Babay 18.03.20

Hello! The forum already has your Answers,solutions, etc.,, but it is still a little something.That's interesting to know on what moments you find it difficult to solve, and after solving you still have not been able to forget it. You find it difficult to solve so that I wanted to climb the wall? Write. And I'll start:

1.It was very difficult to choose whether to leave Clementine alone in the house when everyone is going to Rob Brekford. It is one night, in a house with a potential zombie!And suddenly he is alive??And you get both at the station when she was unable to kill walkers.Especially if I remember correctly, or gave her a gun was found in a dead Chuck, and the charge is not loaded like. now I sit here and think.Although to take too dangerous.Now go into the game and continue.
2.To serve food. Yes, the developer knew exactly where to push...the Only thing that old pepper is not to give food to was easy. It infuriates me.Gave Clementine,Duck,Kenny,tried to give the reporter and I do not remember.
3.Leaving it on the side of the daughter of an old pepper. I left. Then conscience nagged, like asked people, they said well done., and I calmed down.

f
forgreem 18.03.20

it was hard to bring himself to shoot the duck((

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 18.03.20

It was hard to decide whether to replay a moment with Carly in the third episode, as first suspected a bad decision on my part. The result still made it to the end with a slight frustration, but then I read on the forum about the impossibility of rescue and calmed down. The usual, gaming elections seemed easy. Always needed an option that satisfied me fully. Before rushing between the actions never came.

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Carly or Doug.

Clem knows how to defend himself, though regardless of equipment :)

D
Ded Babay 18.03.20

FURTHER SPOILERS!!! 1-5 episode

Hi!In General, I helped Kenny. He's the guy with the boat family and a young son who plays with Clem. In the 1st episode of saved by the reporter, the old racist all the time sent, if I may say so. Johnson, one brother was killed,and the second at the mercy of the left.Larry was murdered in the refrigerator, in the head box Crackle!!! The car was not robbed.Then Lilly (wrote so) killed Carly (but it's kind of like the plot).Lilly was left on the road, the stupid fool (I knew that Ben Moodle). Kenny was forced to kill a duck.Doom C. At the escape from school got rid of Ben, because not only that he killed favorite If, after the moment with Clementine I had to kill. And here's a chance. When Clem went missing from some guys Kenny said If I asked you, would you risk it?No!Taku that look for yourself were in shock.Though often I tried to help him.With Clementine throughout the game was honest. Something like that.

E
EVA Angelina 18.03.20

I originally helped Kenny. Because I had to leave, the Wife had what no vet, there is a boat.. in General the man is thorough, useful, consequently I saved Doug so that Kenny owed me.
Then I saved Carly because the woman quickly, with a gun, able to shoot, so at that time it seemed to me more valuable than the other guy.
Killed both brothers, because they could continue their business ? Although in the end they probably would have eaten by zombies.
Tried to save her father and Lily, He would still be dead, but I have to imagine Lily and she would owe me.
Robbed the car for not)(UY in the middle of the forest to throw at such a time.
Wouldn't kill a woman in town because as he told Kenny her cries could have been for us, for it is not)(ow to run and to shout in all throat on the street.
Lilly killed Carly although I defended her and I left Lilly on the road. But I initially guessed this was Ben. What in the bell tower and gave to feed the walkers. For this mood-Pld would still be dead. It would be either Kenny slapped, or he would have died because of an idiot that I carry is not going to. Well it had to think out the saber that kept the door from a zombie at school...what kind of fairy-Dol-BAE-BAM, so I just realized the inevitable.
A hand cut off, for he hoped to stay alive, but alas (
Kenny I also largely helped. Clementine was always honest and kind, but in the end still proved that I'm a bad person..so that (

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

And what is he guilty, gentlemen detectives?

E
EVA Angelina 18.03.20

NightHawkreal
he is guilty that is the Dol..ebom. His fault in the future could easily die. Cleaver keeps the door from zombies, well, it's not just because so stuck it in there, not for beauty for the sake, no ! he removed it and even question not asked why he was in such a strange place...therefore is it, because one he could never survive if I left him, I'd only delayed the inevitable..) so )

N
NightHawkreal 18.03.20

Good to talk sitting in a chair in front of the monitor, and you try in a dark abandoned building full of zombies to logically figure out when the next Kenny yells demanding to find something to open the door, so grabbed the first thing I saw. If this reasoning, then let's kill Clem, because it does not help at the station.

f
forgreem 18.03.20

I agree. Ben just another stupid cowardly teenager... And besides, there are zombies... That's it and panic

E
EVA Angelina 18.03.20

the zombie Apocalypse has begun !! NO TIME TO PANIC ! WE MUST ACT !!

f
forgreem 18.03.20

I'll look at you like you're going to act when your family will eat and you will be alone with strangers

K
KotE Dobro 18.03.20

To cry at the end or not. The decision out of the game, but sooner or later it's still difficult.

K
Klementini 18.03.20

RaptorX8
no she's not cuz it's survived going to shoot that other dude stab don't know about their cannibalism