3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KimKem 25.09.19 01:23 pm

Geta or fresher? (Mass Effect 3)

Who chose you? And why?
results wybrani you choose the Geth, kuriansky fleet is destroyed. Die Legion. Tali will commit suicide.
If you choose boats, the Legion will have to kill, but Tali will survive and will go with you.

PS They can be measured, it is necessary to complete both additional tasks before you go to destroy the reapers. And the main thing - to rescue the Admiral, not to leave him.
242 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kpyocap 25.09.19

Reconciled them.

M
Maxonior 25.09.19

If you do not have enough points of Paragon, you will have to choose...if enough points, it is possible to reconcile. Remember swearing Miranda with Jack from ME2...there is the same situation I was.

z.s. to facilitate scoring reputation first swing Sepu perfection in battle...in the second part of this achivka produce tangible gains. In the third growth but not significant.

K
KimKem 25.09.19

Hell, I even did not know that they can reconcile. Will have to score points, because the version with the death of any party sickens me.Both sides are right.
Lot of points have? I have almost maximum.

K
KostaRPK 25.09.19

Reconciled them [2]

s
stranger8 25.09.19

Gritting his heart failed, the Geth, and Legion had to be killed because he attacked. Kill the Geth, even if you get a chance to try them on - from synthetics trouble.

d
dron4ik21 25.09.19

If you reconcile them, the Legion will still die and geta will be on your side.

M
Maxonior 25.09.19

And who in any case dies? (not radomno) I do about Thane, and Mordin (if you spray the medicine) and the Legion heard...who else?

z
zl_leshiy 25.09.19

Kimkim
the job database destroy the reapers at the last moment, then there will be the opportunity to reconcile, I first base destroyed the reapers, the task to eliminate the virus in the network then the Geth will be gone, and there are 2 additional tasks for the citadel you can collect!

guys, let's live friendly! captain of the shepherds ))))

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 25.09.19

Chose the Geth.

E
Eriori 25.09.19

Uh how would the Legion cannot die at all , first he machine in a second if he had he stupidly uploading to the new platform.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.09.19

I do not understand,you need to completely fill the scale renegade/hero?because I have almost completely filled it,and the option of reconciliation is not.........to allow the loading of code,Tali says to his fleet to cease fire-but ignore it.......in the end only 2 options.......

K
KimKem 25.09.19

Eryri
That's what you think. And die he can. You reach this moment you will understand why. And again the choice is. Do Goths live or not.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.09.19

Kpyocap
KostaRPK
zl_leshiy
So to try them again, you have to first destroy the base?(where Reaper on the planet fresher)

S
Seguro 25.09.19

Saved Legion,then reconciled

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.09.19

BEA.....who-thread can give a clear answer...........how to reconcile them?

K
KimKem 25.09.19

For that would to try them, it is necessary to perform all the tasks on Rannoch before you go to destroy the reapers.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.09.19

OOO I realized the mistake when I had to save Admiral Chris,I accidentally clicked on a normal dialog response(there was gerojski) ,in the end he died,so there was no option of reconciliation later...s

m
max_mk 25.09.19

Maxonior
Miranda

A
AlexScorp 25.09.19

guys,you trillat, to reconcile them does not work,you will have to choose one.

H
HappySpermer 25.09.19

I the job of the virus is not passed, thought to pass >_> Can I somehow get back to the Normandy right at the time of the mission? Or somehow edit the save game to be in place for mission? The earliest save game I have on the mission select someone to help or get to hot =___=