3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KimKem 25.09.19 01:23 pm

Geta or fresher? (Mass Effect 3)

Who chose you? And why?
results wybrani you choose the Geth, kuriansky fleet is destroyed. Die Legion. Tali will commit suicide.
If you choose boats, the Legion will have to kill, but Tali will survive and will go with you.

PS They can be measured, it is necessary to complete both additional tasks before you go to destroy the reapers. And the main thing - to rescue the Admiral, not to leave him.
242 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keny555 25.09.19

I chose Geth)))transformers and Japanese robots rule))))

M
McEclipse 25.09.19

I reconfigured the Goths in the second part, and reconciled all 3)

[
[ceasar] 25.09.19

And if there is no seesaw with Mass Effect 2 how to reconcile them? Saved the Admiral, and at the right moment he was silent, and there is no option to reconcile the Geth and fresher...

S
SPARXZ 25.09.19

chose the Goths :O

R
Rishard 25.09.19

Geta.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.09.19

off topic,but do not want to register on the new website/forum,the question about the endings:

Points army - the Ending

< 1750 – Earth is destroyed in any case.
1750 – Earth is saved, Reapers gone.
2050 – the Earth is saved. Shepard joins the Reapers.
2650 – the Reapers are destroyed along with the Earth.
2800 – the Reapers destroyed. The earth is saved. Shepard died.
4000 – the Reapers destroyed. The earth is saved. Anderson and Shepard survive. (If you do not save Anderson, both perish)
5000 – the Reapers destroyed. The earth is saved. Shepard survives, even if not to save Anderson

the game has the items: 1)the Total force of troops,and 2)the Strength of combat-ready troops - all of these figures is 1 point or 2?

a
ajiek7ah4e7 25.09.19

off topic,but do not want to register on the new website/forum,the question about the endings:

Points army - the Ending

< 1750 – Earth is destroyed in any case.
<1750 – Earth is saved, Reapers gone.
<2050 – the Earth is saved. Shepard joins the Reapers.
<2650 – the Reapers are destroyed along with the Earth.
<2800 – Reapers destroyed. The earth is saved. Shepard died.
<4000 – the Reapers destroyed. The earth is saved. Anderson and Shepard survive. (If you do not save Anderson, both perish)
<5000 – the Reapers destroyed. The earth is saved. Shepard survives, even if not to save Anderson

the game has the items: 1)the Total force of troops,and 2)the Strength of combat-ready troops - all of these figures is 1 point or 2?

d
doomsde 25.09.19

reconciled them, nah, we need a war))))) Legion sorry(((( kulen style.

O
ODI_NIC 25.09.19

What if Legion died in part 2 IU. it is possible to reconcile them?

A
AlekseySpbRu 25.09.19

The gets soaked, as are the obvious threat, Geta is the second the reapers.
I would have left if Het did not load the code of the Reapers, but he clearly wanted to upgrade on black,
and after the upgrade and the destruction of the reapers and the Geth have been competitors.

F
FrozenID 25.09.19

the fresher, and I just get not banged hardly on the button to pull have time:)

b
brazilium 25.09.19

Hyde www.bioware.ru:

In order to reconcile the Geth are hot and need to get 5 to 7 points. Points are based on the decisions made during the second and third parts. If you have 4 or less points, the reconciliation does not work:
•Reprogramming the heretics (0 points)

•Destruction of the heretics (2 points)

•Tali is not kicked out of the fleet (2 points)

•Tali has been exiled / You did not pass her on the loyalty mission (0 points)

•The solution to the conflict with Tali and Legion with persuasion/intimidate (+1 point)

•N7 mission: save the Admiral Zaal'Korisa (+1 point)

•N7 mission: Destroy excadrill (+1 point)

•Completed Legion's mission in ME3 (or will not peace Treaty)
You must have a high reputation for persuasion/intimidation. If you rewrote the heretics, but was able to negotiate peacefully, you will get more military resources, but smaller boats. Also, if you rewrote the Geth you face are still a large number on the planet than the people who killed the heretics.

i
ixpaladin 25.09.19

I went through all the necessary missions and a Fig.Failed to measure the Goths and boats.6 times replayed that episode where you had to highlight the Reaper to fire.Reputation above the third plank.And guys no need of dialogue.It's either one or the other.If you are not going to find solutions will take the side of the boats.

i
ixpaladin 25.09.19

geta, though the allies are not sickly will,but choose them to give up a whole race (the boats) are not eligible.It is a sacrilege.Genocide...seek a peaceful solution.

G
Garrus-1994 25.09.19

Chose fresher, purely because Tali, because I have a love affair with her, and still a favorite female character. Was not able to reconcile them, and it is clear I have a lot of extra kV failed for the second time pass, just got a mission about the Geth dreadnought, strap turnip comes to the last division. I hope that they will reconcile. But if not Tali, I'm all for the Goths. Just something that showed the Legion...this proves that boats are stupid, and can say themselves expelled from their native planet. And their war against the Geth is really meaningless. It would be better to send your fleets to battle against the Reapers.

Q
Quis custodiet ipsos cust 25.09.19

Long live the Getae! Down with the race of pompous idiots who do not keep track of his own invention, and fucked up the galaxy with debris from the Navy, after he pissed away his home planet. The strongest survive, and geta objectively stronger.

G
Garmoniya Ada 25.09.19

Garrus-1994
I agree with you..quari 80% race of cowardly idiots. Well, that managed to reconcile, otherwise the same would have to sacrifice the Legion just for Tali.

R
Rj_kost 25.09.19

How can you return to the Normandy or how to roll back a save, if foolishly not having passed all side missions went to do the main???

S
Shnyag 25.09.19

Laughter91
Apparently the total force of troops is the value which is determined by the ending and for receiving forces combat troops have to play multiplayer, that would be the index of the readiness of the galaxy was above 50%
Value that specifies the ending is the strength of combat-ready troops. It is calculated as the total force of troops multiplied by the ratio of the multiplayer(from 0.5 to 1). So to the best possible ending you points North.

L
Laughter91 25.09.19

I have seen that has not held up ), I realized what value and what determines ) also I noticed that if I got a value (the total number of troops) corresponds to what it is supposed to be 100%, and now I have exactly half of it. anyone would have guessed that the percentage depends on the strength of troops =\