3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Satick 19.03.20 11:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Outriders)

has anyone noticed a difference between this and GoW?
47 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Pripisnov 05.04.21

I play serias x through a gamepad. Here's what you would understand, the game is a collection of arenas, the procedure of actions: cover, ability, 2-3 rolls, ability, shoot a little and repeat until you clear the arena, that's the whole game for 2 hours, I could not stand it any longer, even if it was "is revealed" further meaning it does not matter it is already boring. In theory, it should have been fun, the enemies do not stop firing at you, they throw grenades so that you leave the shelter, they gradually reduce the distance, but it all breaks until your skills roll back (I played for the pyromancer), received damage, burned it, and that's it. Anyone who likes jerks and whistles, please. I do not even advise the rest for free.

p
pit80 05.04.21

Even Bulletstorm overtook her at times. (Considering the difference in years of release).
What ugly faces, plastic hair. And when I saw this herb of 2008-2010, my desire was gone.

e
edeleif 05.04.21

With the Technomancer, rolls are not necessary: ​​at level 4 they give the Blighted Rounds skill, buy a gear with 30% replenishment when killing while the skill is in effect and get infinite ammunition, and if there is a machine gun with health regeneration when dealing damage - also immortality. You can stupidly stand still by holding down the left button. At least on the normal difficulty level.
In general, I liked it, but not enough to buy at full price.

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

pit80
Yes, I didn't even get up on graphene)) So I support))) But most of all I amused that the character cannot jump in 2k21😁👍

p
pit80 05.04.21

Forsaken67rus
And not only.
Considering how much it weighs, and the year. It's just slag.
What ugly faces, every face even flinched. And the grass is just tin. (I remembered 2008-2010).
I think you need to somehow, somehow hook the player from the very beginning. Further, it does not matter whether there will be jambs or not. And here, from the very beginning, there is only one disappointment.

As always, the tastier the trailer, the worse the filling.

F
Forsaken67rus 05.04.21

pit80
In order not to peer into faces, a specially shaking camera was made in the screensavers You shouldn't have looked at anything 🤣

H
HollowHeart 05.04.21

I got the Persian up to level 17. What can I say ... The above is all right - the game has a lot of weaknesses. From plot and corridor, to weak (disgusting) shooting. Essentially a propeller. There is no point in buying, but playing with the gamepass is quite possible.

M
Mewel 05.04.21

took place on YouTube. interested in the story. over time, the fight starts to kick out and I wasted it.
as much as the story interests, so much it disappoints with the last boss and in general with the ending. there are interesting twists and turns at the start of the game. but the feeling that the story was not completed and that they were in a hurry to the end is strong. the design of each location is the most enjoyable in the game. the level designers did their best. but by the end of the game about five, there are many questions about the living world in the past. the impression of an advanced race with shit houses, cities of huge walls, doors jumping from wow, what the fuck is this.
even the final grade is difficult to form. not bad, but bad at the same time. depending on what to remember and what moment of the game.
the game is a mixture of Reydzh 2 with devijin from yubikov only in rage 2 the battle was top. and grindilka, postrelushki are all from division with all the boredom and pumping.

I
Ixiot 05.04.21

I can't play it normally. Hangs from time to time. I started to sin on overclocking the RAM - I removed it, it still hangs from time to time. Plus to all the disconnects and in the evening at 18 o'clock I can't connect to my battery. It turns out that I can only play this game on weekends. Disappointed.

I
Ixiot 05.04.21

pit80
On the faces of emotions zero) Now for the second time I go through the Final 10 of 99, so there the characters have more emotions than here.

p
pit80 05.04.21

Ixiot
Yeah. Yes, in general, horror and not a game. I will not even waste time on this.

A
AshenFew 12.04.21

Finally my hands got to play this ... this shit. Withstood as much as 40 minutes. Some kind of trash. Everything is shitty here - control, shaking camera in cutscenes, corridor locations, no shooting, animations, sound. But most of all, the primitivism of the plot for unicellular organisms and its presentation are disheartening. Not even just gloomy ... causes wild rejection. How do people play it?

M
MikuHadsune 12.04.21

Because the server has adjusted and I will write off an opinion purely on the game:
Graphics prohodnyak. Not fish, not meat. Although the eyes do not flow out, there is nothing to catch on.
The characters of% 70 are some kind of freaks and look like homeless people. Even our pioneer walks in obsks. At high level, the situation is no better, the armor will not become more beautiful, but you will be hung with extra. floor rags (the type is beautiful)
Boevka, she is miserable. The impact is not felt. The HP bar is not clear from what it is damaging, for you that from 3k 2 pokes and a corpse, that from the 7th. I suspect that the emphasis was on resists, but somehow crooked. In general, there are that they cannot push you through, then they are one-shot (ur world 13).
The plot, well. again we flew to another planet, again graters with an alien race, GG gets the power of a superman (kudazh without it), in short, 80% of the plot is a cliché.
Personally, my assessment of the game is 6 sad Yakubs out of 10. This is in view of stable servers.
If you play it, then only if you are interested in a cosmo-style plot of the type of masycha (naturally worse, the reapers were not delivered). It is not worth taking for a full price. Wait for discounts of at least 50%. Then maybe ...

R
Rik Vebber 12.04.21

my opinion is ... Linear turd .. enemies are the same .. endgame is not interesting stupid .. Divizhen is much better. 2k rubles, it's not worth it I regret that I bought a max for what it pulls for 500r

R
Rovrnomy 12.04.21

for those who haven't played yet: turn off the subtitles, turn on the Russian voice acting (IT'S BETTER THAN ENGLISH !!!), read "diaries / finds", don't skip videos and don't turn off the auto world. - IN SHORT, LET'S IMMERSE INTO THE WORLD OF THE GAME.
krch took 40 hours for the company, if the price was 1k, then not a game, but a TOP, and so it does not pull at 2k ...
BUT for 1k I would definitely buy even after going through the company in pirate., but I could play with the same Persian and later on licenses, so there is a pirate 50/50)

according to the TECHNICAL COMPONENT:
2 crashes in 60 hours of the game, and then they were at the time of starting the game or at the time of closing the game. during the game, NOT A SINGLE ERROR.
FPS locked at 60. at maximum speed in 1080p. the computer is like this: wines 10x64 i7 2600 + 1070ti + 16gb + ssd (but they also heat on the screw of norms)

S
Seledor 12.04.21

Who's having trouble finding players? The license, the search for the game goes on but does not find a nifiga in the cooperative, once a day he will drop it to someone, but there the dude either afk or the ping is terrible. The computer is good, the Internet is excellent, he didn’t cheat. Is there a permanent online 10 people?

B
Belezerion 19.04.21

Ixiot wrote:
Zero emotions on the faces) On the
contrary, it seemed to me that the animation and facial expressions in the videos and conversations are excellent.

p
pump_plus 19.04.21

Passed on a pirate, it is a pity of course that it is so expensive, playing a pirate, you can probably forget about the normal passage of the upcoming additions. game with an online binding.
As for the game, it would be better if it was a story-driven shooter, with rare but fat enemies, without moving around the map, or a story-driven adventure game with the exploration of the world. And so they crossed a snake with a hedgehog and all this cardboard shooting gallery with the same type of enemies is annoying. Lore is good, at the level of average SF.

S
SeregaTyl 19.04.21

If we talk about Outriders separately, as a simple game, then this is quite a good and solid game. With a good plot, with a furious battle, with a fairly well-developed lore of the universe and graphics that do not cut the eyes. Some jambs are not worth paying attention to. If you have already grown and 25 bucks (this is an approximate price for epics) is not too much money for you, then you will get real pleasure from passing. Moreover, pirates are already quite affordable, if you just feel sorry for the money.

So, let's move on. Here, at times, people compare Outriders with some games and services. For example, with the same The Division 2. Some compare it with Diablo. But here I will tell you directly and frankly. Outrider didn't come close with such examples. No matter how bad or good you are about Divizhka or Diablo, especially the third, there is nothing to do after going through the storyline campaign in Outraders. Yes, there are expeditions. But this is the lot of only true fans. These expeditions are boring, fleeting and quickly get bored. Although true lovers of various builds and types of heroes have a lot to expand in Outriders. But the locations are small, with many loading screens. And this is a little annoying. You expect a different scale from a modern shooter.

There are simple tips. If you want to enjoy the Outriders while playing the story, then do not miss the side missions. Do them all. And besides this, as soon as you receive a new level of the world, then immediately raise it. Also read all the notes and just enjoy the scenery. From time to time you will have something to please your eyes. For example, by the end of the story I just had a character level 30 and a world level 15. Just before the final battle.

And enamel and expeditions are the lot of real fans.

In short, a good game. Balls 7.5.

A
AndralStormborn 19.04.21

passed on a pirate. From about the middle of the plot - with a trainer, and therefore he smeared himself with legendaries and pumped all his skills and experimented.
What can I say, the game is once good, in its own way interesting in terms of the plot. But I consider senseless farming after the story to be superfluous.
There was a lack of full-fledged character customization, especially beautiful armor and transmogrification.
But I liked the combatant - I passed the Destroyer. I also tried for a pyromancer, but he did not come.