3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Satick 19.03.20 11:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Outriders)

has anyone noticed a difference between this and GoW?
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belezerion 27.04.21

Forsaken67rus
How did you connect the year and the opportunity to jump in the game? Characters in games knew how to jump 30 years ago. At the same time, games were released and will continue to be released in which this feature is absent. For example, in the games of the Resident Evil series you cannot jump, because of this, the games became bad or the gameplay became worse? No, I didn't, because the levels were designed with the inability to jump in mind.

C
CR0MWeLL 27.04.21

Belezerion
if only compared to 1 mass effect

M
Morozzko R 27.04.21

xxxnewman
Bulet Storm - Calla

K
KONSSTA 09.05.21

The Witcher in the world of looter shooters.

P
Palych Rokov 09.05.21

The game is super, as for me the best thing this year is definitely despite the fact that all the mechanics in it are secondary. I will buy at a discount in order to support the developers, but for now I play with the online fix in the popular version

n
ngjocker1 09.05.21

The best storyline lately, very cool story, Mass Effect Andromeda needs to be poked into this game to show how to come up with a storyline. The answer was not known until the very end, super simple.

I
Ixiot 09.05.21

Everyone compares this game to Division or Destiny, supposedly a clone. Although these two games have licked the gameplay of the Borderlands and no one remembers this game.