3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhirnyy tapak 20.03.20 08:58 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2018)

Already out, the incentive is even positive reviews has been written) Who bought it tell me how it is, given the same game with PS4's!
z.s. what if the demo is available on PC, button trims on the game page there)
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 20.03.20

PES this year came out gorgeous! But need to wait for the so-called fan patches for license

j
joker.2 20.03.20

The graphics on PS 4 Pro, everything is fine!

V
Valera Skripnichenko 20.03.20

really looking forward to. I hope the players are smarter. with the Keeper))

S
SLT 20.03.20

Good demka until 1 played. but better than last year by far. try it

S
SLT 20.03.20

Played 2nd time! THING!!! minus - the front takes so many memory I was running the game settings, where I yawned the moment that the game window was - the tick is not removed, now the frame is open, it does not prevent, but can't anymore. Be careful in the settings! Recaps for May 2017! The picture is good, the controls are very soft, drove logs from inter, run softly, switching does not twitch, at the corner removed the arrow, the lawn from afar it seems a little cloth, but upon the slightest review clearly shows the grass and paint the lines out on the field just not on the cloth, one can clearly see the grass. Goalkeepers adequate - not supermen and not holes, the physics of the ball very good, hit the goalkeeper, he recaptured himself in the leg and fell, the ball under his ass, he's like in the life of a lost, turns looking for the ball, touched the ball with his foot, he rolled out and I scored in the empty net, the celebration of the same. The fans are beautiful. camp Nou stadium can only be so, if all arenas are to be - it'll be super easy. Don't know what in the final version, but demka gives the heat of the capital. But 3000 per game is a little expensive. The FIFA have nothing to answer this year. By far the best. But it demka. original not seen yet! play again! Again, configure will carefully check everything, then reconfigure not!

S
SLT 20.03.20

Parasites! I forgot to add, do not immediately drive to the world level of complexity, break the game on the easy level, I do that with all parts of the DOG put the easy level and yet the game does not start to score 5-6 goals, then do not go. And you can put a global player and to full and then complain that the Keeper holes,and a wooden striker :-)

T
Traun 20.03.20

Today earned online is already very interesting. Pre-order gave Usain Bolt - runner, the trains were upgraded. So far so good. Still used to find the patch names and forms - has been used Courtauld

A
A_jak 20.03.20

this time Konami did not disappoint! It's really a port from current-gen. Much better played than last year's DOG, which was a shitty port from old-gen consoles.

R
RTYWD 20.03.20

This year PES was pleased with its graphics,the play was pleasant,the menu being pifko,though, and found the dog the best sports game to play but everyone will be in FIFA as it is very popular and attracts players for its interesting mode Ultimate Team

C
Crociato 20.03.20

At first glance, the same PES 17, but with improved graphics. And it is, in the last part of the gameplay was the best, lacking only a modern graphics. 9/10, one point taken away for the network component, and because there is no limit to perfection.

K
KazymirZyba 20.03.20

Movements of players became much bigger and the variety increased for the level. To control the ball near the opposition penalty area in search of loopholes and corridors - a pleasure. AI was poraznoobrazney to act. To play, preferably on super star. As always, prefer it to FIFA. Well, finally, the dialogue is delivered, a decent PC version. Waiting for breaking.

d
djandrew7 20.03.20

In General, the graphics and the game speed was better but there is one big school which lacks this violation of the rules as in 2017 was when playing against the AI and there is no General or anything!!! played the demo and no to AI broke decided to compare with the 2017 play a match and then 5 yellow from AI and had 3 penalties at least match the beat and 2018 do not have this we clean not understand!!! so boring to play!!! it is not allowed to buy the game!!!

A
AlexSport 20.03.20

Played the demo on PC and the difference reduced from last year's version of PES 2017 is not noticed. So take three pieces will not. I take the FIFA 18.

A
Aleksey Molodkin 20.03.20

Impressions from the full game. Took 1860 RUB.
How I wish that he gave for this hack, which Asians believe football, that kind of money.
They praise the AI. In the meantime, your players stupid on every step. Players run on some insane path is not clear where. The cursor switches anywhere, but not on the player next to the ball. Goals that are in trouble are striking in their absurdity.
10 years and still same thing... the player runs where he wants, if you clicked on motions or to pass in what direction he is moving or kicking... and do not care that it was 5 seconds ago and the position on the field has changed. All the animation went out and its not to cancel. From you computer confiscated ball? everything!! even if it is lezhit front foot! you include another player, and this already is not moving as he wants. On account of the switching between players is generally a complete f**a, you include any player other than the one really needed, sometimes even a striker instead of a defender at a free kick... When you attack a Computer playing like you always play with Barca in top form, every pass, carport or stroke he passes... not to mention the passes to the penalty against which there is no reception... but when you attack, your flank Midfielders will stand before you until they run so far and run back, no rushing or offset...

S
SLT 20.03.20

Downloaded the Repack. already on torrents. emoe quite streli. Real Madrid is RM white white form. no sponsors, nothing. licensed only hike Barca, Dortmund and a couple of clubs.... while 1000R will not litsuha, will pirates to drive.... Football is good, but not for 3R. on the game all the good left, and added bright graphics. and so the identity of the all. and physics of soft good

k
krull007 20.03.20

Writing about the PC version. Curling (PS4) in the final version did not play.
Could not resist... I Decided to Express my opinion. As expected (feared but believe in the best) the final version of the game came out OTHER than the Demo... As usual. For some reason KONAMI this trend already with 5 parts can be traced. And for some reason, from time to time, it is worse... the Demo was (and is - I WILL NOT remove! it is now a classic of modern football) is awesome - compared to 2017 recycled almost everything: graphics, physics, gameplay, movement... the Field is bigger and the players more plastic, shock is more dangerous and more interesting. In General, the game is different. Those who loves the DOG and feels you will understand what I mean. Waited finalku. Wait... what did we get? First, cut the graphics... Yes, Yes. And 2-2. 5 times... No Shine, clarity, smooth. Figures and everything around faded, dominated by gray tone, and in some places the soap (in the settings all on high and postprocessing is disabled, of course)... + the Textures are filtered very poorly - the approximation on the form visible to some point, grid and so on... Oschuschuenie that the render is not working as expected... Like this pre-release version of game, not in refined finalku... it is clear why developed went for it - too much has been the hype of inflated system requirements for the demo... But guys, so do not... Showed sweet, and eventually got a Lollipop... This is satire, of course, with a hint of... well, sad... That I did, the picture is still in the DEMO better than on the order... On. Gameplay, goalkeepers and the rest... the game became somewhat easier - the speed increased, the players react to button presses instantly, sharpness of movements increased. BUT the field has decreased and now is an interesting positional attacks, as in life, we observe continuous swing and the rapid runs from one gate to another... This is not football... It's FIFA... goalkeepers, unlike the same demos, become impenetrable, and their movement some unnatural. Now when paikah for some reason they often do not move to the side, but forward and to the side. Get an aggressive jump ON the ball and not the ball... They often they jump above the gate! It should be noted that this problem occurs in all Pesach, and it is not decided... well, nonsense and much it all draws attention to itself... long shots. Not fly - blows are weak, and the gate, it seemed to me, become less... Almost all goals a header after a cross from the flank or after the release of 1 on 1... Other variations are extremely rare... In the demo was a bit different - they flew longshot and bounce everything else... Penalties and fines did not seem to have changed... (the Penalty to fulfill interesting, penalty - no... Antediluvian system of penetration and ugly camera does not change with 2014 parts, which is sad...) overall, the game is (compared to Demo) was kind of flawed or something... it was removed From the gloss and coverage... Playing the Demo, you felt (and continue to feel, because the demo who download - do not delete!) the epic, the scale of what is happening, or what... Every match is a distinctive and decisive battle, which is played in one breath and then another long remembered and replayed in the memories: what did we do wrong that would change in that moment or in another. Why? Yes, because the middle and higher difficulty levels + on manual (passes and shots) moments are rare and their squandering leads to lose, or anyone's! And finalka played like mastectomy cabal... Sput-sput 100 moments in front of goal in 1 match and all... New match. Again 50 times... And again on new... the scale, there was the brutal dynamics and 30 shots for 1 time (s disgusting balls take, as a result, almost every attack ends with a kick). Hence, every match becomes similar to the previous one and you already care about someone to play with Barca or Benfica... the Difference is only in the textures, shapes and all...) with regard to licenses and so on, then this I do not write especially to .for me the main thing - gameplay. Football want, and everything else - will catch up with patches + this year Spartak brought up with CSKA and Zenit. For me is enough. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it should be noted that still, this simulator is the best since PES 6. Play it - better still find.

k
krull007 20.03.20

RTYWD
No... All these games is incorrect to compare. They are totally different. They have in common only the fact that there is a ball from one character to another jump. And that's all. The essence of the games is different. PES is a Football simulator for a thoughtful game with the use of various schemes and strengths of each player in the star. The result in these games depend on the skill buttons to press, but the choice of tactical schemes, composition, and accidents, because skriptovani moments in the game. FIFA also is a fun fast arcade game similar to slot machines, where you more likely to press buttons, to play only ULTRA strong players and use multiple scripts, which abound in the game. It doesn't matter what scheme you chose and how you did the gear. in FIFE matter what skill your NAPA and what skill your Semitic, because you have to re run the half-pitch, scattering opponents with feints and defender you need to make successful tackles. All. So the success of the game depends on skill to make endless feints and withdrawal of the ball. + Strike of scripted provisions. In FIFE no weak team will not overcome strong that it is logical for the code FIFY. But in Pese is MUCH more random and the result is almost always unpredictable

n
no-des 20.03.20

Guys,is there anyone on the Boxing plays?I think to buy,but afraid that online small

N
Nemezis 20.03.20

krull007 wrote:
cut grafon
krull007 wrote:
postprocessing disabled
You turned off postprocessing and complain that the graphics are worse?

In the new part of KONAMI as always, something improved, and something broke. The graphics are good, the penalty is now enforced in adhanah, very pleased. But the AI practically concedes that upset. Penalty better look, the beats strong, but to clear the penalty now it is enough to guess the direction and the goalie will rush up or down. I was proximal to the side down, but the goalkeeper repelled the nine, what is it?

In ПЕС17 was very brutal protection. But Konami instead of a little to loosen them, back roundnose Sasha of ПЕС16, which completely shit on the actual protection. Next to intercept a rolling ball? Why? Plus they greatly reduced the area of selection, now to the ball need to be close to the attacker than the last and use, shaking Sasha as sons. Become popular again casts on the move, because Sadam do not care. And all teams play a single pattern: forward pass - pass back - pass. Zigzags and raspasovki one touch. Earlier in this mongrel ping-pong played with real people, so now plays AI.

Beats improved, now they are not cannon, as in ПЕС17, but passes weakened so much that an easy pass turns into a jab at one meter. To give stronger, we need too long to hold the button in the heat of battle concludes with the selection of the ball. So or pass on the meter and lose the ball or turn and pass again lose the ball.

Replays are better and very beautiful. But the camera from the lawn did not take off.

Don't know yet remain on ПЕС17. Playing in the penultimate challenge, as protection here is not so citerat as the last. While that is an ideal option. And for ПЕС18 wait at least first patch.

R
RTYWD 20.03.20

krull007
There is nothing in the new dog AI almost always when you have wins the ball hits your target and it's stupid,but I agree PES is more realistic football,but at the same time boring and we need a football?no!so FIFA driving it you can play super mega combination,to remove the defenders against the run and figachit cool roofs,and so do any computer game consists of scripts and PES is no exception,all the same gave the ball scored the goal,if you look globally
In FIFE no weak team will not overcome strong
Nonsense,I played wings against ROMA on the penultimate difficulty and skated to a draw,as well online Liverpool smashed real,it depends again on style of play, attention and reaction of the opponent,because a beginner will never win a strong experienced team.