3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhirnyy tapak 20.03.20 08:58 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2018)

Already out, the incentive is even positive reviews has been written) Who bought it tell me how it is, given the same game with PS4's!
z.s. what if the demo is available on PC, button trims on the game page there)
42 Comments
Sort by:
t
tatunserg 20.03.20

Played a couple of matches. I like it. Graphics, animations are better. Everything else, menu, settings tactics are the same. Don't like this menu.
AI seems better at the computer to take the ball almost not possible pishetsa awesome, and pressed play on the most difficult.
Rocked already with the mod, so that licensed teams problems there.
Would buy, but money's tight, and costs a lot.
Recommend.

t
tatunserg 20.03.20

krull007 wrote:
The essence of the games is different. PES is a Football simulator for a thoughtful game with the use of various schemes and strengths of each player in the star. The result in these games depend on the skill buttons to press, but the choice of tactical schemes, composition, and accidents, because skriptovani moments in the game. FIFA also is a fun fast arcade game similar to slot machines, where you more likely to press buttons, to play only ULTRA strong players and use multiple scripts, which abound in the game.
I do not agree. In FIFA I have a tactic worked as I need. In pesé ,starting 11, the team plays as he wants, as you may customize. I want everyone in the attack to put - it is impossible, I want the whole team was running after a ball no matter what. (10 pese was pinned tried). What is the pressure that there is no difference. Put a short pass the distance between players to a minimum - and still the players run away...
I play PES because it's more realistic. But what about tactics - you just have to pick a team, which more or less can play on your.
But FIFA can't because it is crooked, the ball is like a balloon, the players run like cartoon, just unpleasant to play, but tactics work there.

S
SBGAlbatros 20.03.20

Well as you can something?? Again, we have licensed, only Barcelona and a few clubs in other leagues. KONAMI - hacks.If not to take into calculation that - that, if you choose Barcelona, even if you have a Professional, the computer includes a SCRIPT (hidden), which increases the level up to World Star.
Plus! LEFT balls from KONAMI... the Russian Team with a player top.... Zenith - arrangement for MARCH of the previous season

Z
Zhirnyy tapak 20.03.20

[Delfin1988]
how many times have you written already, EA bought the license for almost all teams, thereby monopolizing the right to command in games, because Konami cannot license team! not about the money here it is, the Japs would buy if it were possible) they only managed the Champions League and the Europa League to clean up yourself, even where it is lowered EA)
With the level of complexity XS, ordinary level, professional similar to normal player even as there made in the first match 4-0 and 4-0 prof also made) and then the script, scripts))))

T
TheMorux1973 20.03.20

The DOG no longer. The last sane football simulator was Pro Evo Soccer 5. Now it's just a parody of football.
And FIFA is even worse.

S
SBGAlbatros 20.03.20

Fatty Tupac

In General, virtual football died.

A
Alex the One 20.03.20

Disappointed with the game, PES is a game that is famous for its gameplay, not the licenses, graphics and dozens of games, but the gameplay and disappointing. Gone are the days when almost every goal was special, now the majority of the heads flies from sheds and passes on the course riding, 90% of goals you score, the only center striker, what do not feel much of a difference between a mediocre striker and world class, the same flies from the head of Ibra that from Messi. I hope to be corrected in patches, though little hard to believe. the game is not worth the money, considering that half of the content finished modders, and mode of living Maclab UT malakasa needed.

a
alexfreestyle 20.03.20

Tell me how I can get rid of small friezes that appear during the game. At minimum and maximum settings all the same. The game runs smoothly, and then abruptly podorozhaet and then again standards. And so for the full game.

T
TheMorux1973 20.03.20

Alex Tugashev
So. Especially I hate these casts on the course.

j
joker.2 20.03.20

alexfreestyle
None to change it e-mine what can I tell or adjust Windows to start....

a
alexfreestyle 20.03.20

joker.2
I think GTX 970 the idea was to cope with the Dog)

j
joker.2 20.03.20

alexfreestyle

I also have a 970-s, there is no problem.
The frieze sometimes RA W in 5-10 games, but not annoying, in 2017 too, something similar happened...
Windu try another supply

P
Plazmaterial 20.03.20

What I loved ABOUT dog**ANO!! The dog turned into Fufu: liquid players, fluid gameplay. 2016 more or less playable, everything on sucide full...

A
AlexDenton 20.03.20

As a fan of the FIFA series, I still could not stand the arrogance of EA (no, seriously! almost every year the same game over 2K?!) and downloaded torrent edishn 18 fify only for Gorna Alex hunter (17 I liked the story mod). After playing in a career - saw almost no change, and saddened.. (the transfer negotiations in the form of a cartoon is good, but not enough! + with the defenders frankly, the Canadians ran!). Decided for myself that FIFA18 this year the purchase is not necessary, and it seems like the publisher is ready to revise the policy in selling annual sports-Sims - moving to a paid subscription monthly (which would be Oh, how nice!). And here out of boredom on a favorite controller installed already propecianow version of the game from the Japanese with an almost complete license. I agree with many - the game is unpredictable! I can regain the take away (if not win) the leader of the table, and frankly to fly to the middle (me today Bolton in his field beat 3-0, Leeds drown, if that :) ) - tactics and player selection for a particular position solves almost everything! The physics in the game is an indisputable fact! Graphics are also good, but excessively demanding. But the cons are moving the shocks.. for match 6 rods! This is nonsense! I can hand in my shoulder and elbow joints necessary to level, but the bumps make me sad! Need to get used to, it is not FIFA. By the way, if anyone got tips about this, I will be glad to hear! :) And of course upset me a menu of transfers - your money! And in-game management is inferior compared to the latest version of a competitor is to sign the player for 3 years max (in rare cases turns out to adequately agree on 4-5 years, because there is almost impossible to meet the requirements) somehow even funny! :) In this case, the Japanese company should spy from your competitors from Canada, how to make management and transfer interesting.

s
sensys 20.03.20

AlexDenton
In the game settings, the strokes you have to try different options and choose for your play style! Since PES2017 shots default always aiming at the center (and usually get in the goalie), I had the stick slightly to adjust the flight. But this year, it is very easy to put balls in the corners of the blow+ \ /

s
sensys 20.03.20

AlexDenton
Always playing PES (from 2006), but at least because it really is a simulator! And figs with it that there is no license, they can download any patch with any requirements! I for example don't need all leftists Championships, enough first the leading!

A
AlexDenton 20.03.20

sensys
You're probably right! ) you need to play with settings, they were seen but not climbed so deeply.I stick generally can not manage, so the d-pad the old-fashioned use ) prilovchitsya, I hope.As a simulator of football - PES2018 very good, I agree with you completely, but as a Manager - sad ) I do not require trace elements everywhere, but the style and some missteps slightly spoil the impression.

d
demonsi12 20.03.20

Alex Molodkin
Support dog 18 disappointed. Switching between players as kills. All the AI teams play like Barcelona. AI scores goals clearly at the rack.

z
zzz433 20.03.20

The soundtrack is killer. As in the previous parts do not understand the fit of the ratios of losses and gains, like any meter from Konami. As a division of mod players are stupid throw the ball or the gate, and you score. At guessing roulette players black ball give how schedule, when you are about 140-150 thousand - GP will lose. In General for 3 years, the game seems to be fixed solid in all respects. You fight though the wall but your powerful composition that you collected all year - beat the juniors when I want to, here's the dregs - I understand in multiplayer there is a hidden adjustment and if you played a weak team such as a division of mod - and your team plays around the same level, even though all the legends and black balls. I sometimes played against the computer in the cups, in the final, my defense stepped from the gate, skipping the opposition striker, then a goal and a joystick I didn't do it, that this crap is happening there. And in the competition in 17 parts and 18 should be:) - stupid repeatedly disconnected and a pop up message unexpected disconnection and in our opinion you have lost:) Actually I don't understand why they have to list the leaders with a score of for example 500 wins and 1 losses - this is clearly Konami space and PR. For them the system does not give any far. 1000 games in about 70 percent of the wins the maximum! And every year more and cut back and cut back the possibilities of the farm and earnings GP, to survive without money at the same time to buy players and coaches is very difficult - everything is made to coin buying. A couple of times actually killed special agent where for points roulette not working, but only for coins which, in the right quantity can only buy what Konami give small clumps and need to collect a month in order to spin the roulette:) Actually not worth the money! The game has moved on a paid basis, and a year later all the achievements are removed along with your data. About it a message comes in - so much to spend is not worth it.

z
zzz433 20.03.20

In the mouth it on the collar of their game is probably not in the top to SAG.