3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhirnyy tapak 20.03.20 08:58 pm

Impressions of the game (Pro Evolution Soccer 2018)

Already out, the incentive is even positive reviews has been written) Who bought it tell me how it is, given the same game with PS4's!
z.s. what if the demo is available on PC, button trims on the game page there)
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pifagor Taiwan 20.03.20

Comparing FIFA and PES. Choose A Dog. Exclusively play career coach. FIFA seemed cartoonish, straightforward. A Dog is more close to the real football. Passes, hitting, ball control, more interesting game AI, the tackling, and the pace of the game much more realistic. In the beginning was used with the selection of the ball the second player. As it management has changed a bit with the previous part of the game. FIFA like scouting, youth development. And in pesé lacks such chips, there is a much easier that's all, I hope the following will fix it. The same licenses in pesé kompensiruet patches. Interested in the opinion of the other players which patch You prefer? That was the largest number of players with real faces, what would you recommend?

I
Igor Zhukov 20.03.20

[Delfin1988]
well, actually, all right, teams like Barcelona should play like on the highest difficulty level, otherwise what's the point would be?