3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 20.03.20 09:27 pm

Mass effect it right??? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Long thought to play or not,well, that's decided.was the first planet only.the second did not pull the atmosphere that was in the first 3 parts there,all killed..
+graphics
-all the rest.
-heroes of the stone
-the plot is zero
--grind zero(uniformity)
music zero
-sound zero
in General biovar ....not biovar...brewery turned into garbage...
46 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 20.03.20

Константин335
This comparison you discredit the first part.
The backbone of the first part was an interesting story/characters/dialogues. And then just after that not. Or present in small quantity. The study was secondary and the pass game was without it, very little losing.

K
Konstantin335 20.03.20

people with a machine gun.
Andromeda I is not less than the entire trilogy and liked really reminded me of the first part. The plot, the characters are great too, by the end of the game is already accustomed to the team, as it was in the first part, sorry for that continue now may not be. But this is my personal opinion, even the first Mass Effect did not please everyone, unlike the second.

R
RikoChiko 20.03.20

You have amazing logic. The game is about colonists from another galaxy. The grind and the lack of a large number of dialogues/quests that's fine. Here the grind is much justification looks than DAI. People are challenged to survive and adapt in the new world. Who you are there quests to take together? The stone?

c
chel s pulemetom. 20.03.20

Recochica
>The grind and the lack of a large number of dialogues/quests is this normal
For a mediocre RPG, not for Musica.

D
Denis G 20.03.20

look-look wrote:
look and think with his head instead of brains chujimi
To decide it would not be harmful. Or look biased honoustly or play and think with your head.
And on is on the other side look

D
Denis G 20.03.20

people with a machine gun. wrote:
The backbone of the first part was an interesting story/characters/dialogues. And then just after that not. Or present in small quantity.
Well, we will not really openly anything. Dialogues in MEA, at least not less than МЕ1. At the very least. And if you take all the NPCs in the times more.
The plot just reminds the first part, only more finished. First, if you speak the truth, no sequels were not the story but only a piece. In MEA the same thing, only now the unknown thing it seeks to destroy intelligent life and to transform it into his likeness.
Well, the characters - it's not for everybody. Just more of the usual. Except for Shep, of course, not all games do only about him.