3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 04.09.19 03:55 pm

What game you currently waiting for?

There are always games that you want to dive, and still not out. Well, what games do you have? And why do you expect that you are attracted and interested in them that makes them stand out among the rest? Pre-order it? What will you do in the game immediately after purchase?
Share their I want to believe, let the others laugh.
Only specific titles announced, without any waiting for the game which will all and GTA VI.
38 Comments
Sort by:
V
Volt Mort 04.09.19

Really looking forward to! If you already bought deluxe and Watch Dogs 2 c For Honor.
Spoiler

i
inartr86 04.09.19

Civu 6..

M
Mortaliss 04.09.19

The fallout from obsidian, let it never happen,but I believe, because no one else RPG can not do

A
Anderby 04.09.19

At the moment it's two games:

Final Fantasy XV.
This is Final Fantasy XV! 10 years of production hell. After 10 years of hybrid slashers and jrpgs. The new numbering part. This rarely happens with FF, especially in the new Millennium. To Final Fantasy I have always had a special relationship (even FF XIII was held four times and love it (my way)), so expect a masterpiece. Though kind, but a masterpiece. Actually, this whole running around on huge fields reminds me of a two-dimensional final tables in which I grew up. Pre-order the Deluxe Edition, passed both demos, watched Brotherhood and Kingsglaive.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
The new quintessence of Sölden, a return to full freedom of the first part, the open world from Nintendo, it's worth it. At the pre-release commercials game can be very deep, both in terms of plot and philosophy and in terms of gameplay. And it will be, with major titles Nintendo is not lazy. In her honor from E3 2014 pereprohozhu all previous games in the series - in 2014ом passed the first four, this year all the rest.

P
Ptichka48 04.09.19

Waiting For Watch Dogs 2. I hope the game will be as fun online as in the first part

S
Sergey 82 04.09.19

In the short term, waiting for Mafia 2 and the DLC for Dark Souls 3. And in the more distant Cyberpunk 2077.

S
Sergey Burmistrov 04.09.19

Now a G. mcqs rivet to play and not want to wait!Before that I remember for hours to get out of the computer could not delayed,and now 1.5 hours max a day play with dolls and insult the entire monitor you want from the stupidity of what is happening! And optimization this is all another story!

A
Antisocial 04.09.19

Just waiting for Stalker 2, but most likely not wait...

V
Vova126 04.09.19

Waiting for add-ons for dark souls 3 and waiting for dawn of war III.

K
Kovboy belomor 04.09.19

The Banner Saga 3, Mass Effect while waiting for him with fear after the Inquisition. Medieval Total War 3 would love to see. Well, as a lover of fantasy I would like an RPG with a good plot,a great squad and a lot of dialogues.

F
Fenixx100 04.09.19

Waiting for Red Dead Redemption on PC.

f
fashionfble 04.09.19

Cyberpunk 2077 very very much looking forward to this game. You know why? I expect it, as something, something new, mind-blowing, all the layers in my head, just have to roll over or dissolved and the mind will be slow to recover. And sympathy for cyberpunk which sympathy, love, I already talked about it while sitting at a Desk in the 10th grade, all the imagined prostheses in place of hands:)
disciples 4, unlikely of course, but after no luck the third part, I threw it in a hot barrel, people warmed to her.And warming up just a few moments (the third part, a very bad aftertaste left). I will not avoid it, if you come fourth, even if it is similar to a tape recorder, which panic, I am ready to listen to the first song, but the beginning of the second to turn it off with the SPARTAN KICK! Damn, thought can formulate, guests came, sorry, will edit a little later.

v
valdemar833 04.09.19

Really looking forward to Kingdom Come: Deliverance!!

s
sobr21 04.09.19

Divinity original sin 2 ( alpha passed twice already and have a desire to pass the third - freaky replayability)

a
aztargot 04.09.19

Very much forward to Escape from Tarkov. well, after Next Day: Survival.

E
E288888 04.09.19

And that no one is waiting for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord?

E
Eyden Pears 04.09.19

OUTLAST2 would love to play it and experience the same terrible atmosphere from which the goose bumps on the back : )

O
Old Hrych 04.09.19

Quake Champions