3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 04.09.19 03:55 pm

What game you currently waiting for?

There are always games that you want to dive, and still not out. Well, what games do you have? And why do you expect that you are attracted and interested in them that makes them stand out among the rest? Pre-order it? What will you do in the game immediately after purchase?
Share their I want to believe, let the others laugh.
Only specific titles announced, without any waiting for the game which will all and GTA VI.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shock Burst 04.09.19

Ocher waiting for the release of Divinity original sin 2, and Kingdom come deliverance, and the reason I'm waiting for these games very simple, I love to play RPGs, the more complex and more interesting to me)))

L
Lightninggg 04.09.19

Specifically, no waiting and nothing to dream, but if you string up and the dream, then something comes to mind.

Bloodborne 2. I would like more Gothic and Victorian style, and themes with great presenceabsence a little less. More Nelineinye location (as at the beginning of the BB to the middle) and, of course, the difficulty, and that the original BB after mastering the mechanics and is more or less correct pumping in the second half became very easy.
Really afraid that this game, like Demon's Souls, will be a boxed product, and the second part will never happen.

Normal Metal Gear Solid 5 would like with the real big Boss in the lead role, with story about the formation of his dark personality.

Uncharted 5. I do not know, you can say that of all the threads finally squeezed in a Grand End of Thief, but I really like this format and I'd like to have another adventure, only more grim and hard, not sweet, as four.

Devil May Cry 5. Well, there is nothing special. Just want a classic Japanese slashers with insane speed, deep combat, countless amount of techniques, lots of unique bosses and Ponte. Well, in the lead role I would like Virgil, but it's just too bold, probably, so Dante goes, even Nero.

The Last of Us 2. Here I understand that the continuation of the story is not necessary, and it is all to spoil it, but to plunge into this frightening universe wants, is to think about video games. Cautiously still hope and believe that this game would be. And that there will be more emphasis on realism, i.e., more detailed crafting, gathering ammunition in real-time individually, the artificial intelligence is maximally advanced for current systems and all that sort of thing. Anyway, TLOU is the same, but more depth and detail not only in the game but gaemplay.

a
ant240801 04.09.19

Quint looking forward to it )

B
BioGen 04.09.19

Agony, Vampyr, Hellraid, Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, Outlast 2, System Shock 3, Scorn, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Tyranny, Battlefield 1 (the List will be replenished)

T
ThurboCat 04.09.19

Battlefield 1, To Kingdom Come.

s
sidSOYLOL 04.09.19

Battlefield 1, Escape from Tarkov.

K
K3DR 04.09.19

WD 2, CoD:MW4(if you will),TES6:*****(if you will),the Witcher 4(if released).
And even more waiting for a new video card.

s
sidSOYLOL 04.09.19

Kingdom Come Deliverance.

D
Daneees 04.09.19

Waiting for this Stalker 2...... When he gets out.......

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

1 mass effect Andromeda
2 old sitizen
3 space Hulk

B
Boland 04.09.19

Tyranny from obsidian.

W
WWQ 04.09.19

I'm waiting for that battle first broke, because online games are fundamentally not playing anymore, but for the sake of sujecki to buy the toad smothers and waiting for a remake of the modern cold war...

S
Shhhu 04.09.19

Just waiting for Dishonored 2

P
Pokinul eto boloto 04.09.19

Mass Effect: Andromeda. But know that to expect anything above 8/10 this game is not worth it, BioWare caved after 2010. However, Mass Effect is my favorite series of games, I fell in love with from the first part in 2008, but because I still wonder what happens in the end Andromeda.

D
Dikobrazz. 04.09.19

Tekken 7......

s
solovey2003 04.09.19

Divinity2 and only her, the rest I can wait but then can't wait

f
fog666666 04.09.19

The rock paper scissors 7

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

mass effect
hellblade
Kingdom coma
well, the single straziste will be interesting to look

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 04.09.19

Divinity original sin 2, Resident Evil 7, Outlast 2, Quint

W
Waffen 04.09.19

1.Watch Dogs 2.The only game from yubikov that I pedal.
2.GTA 6.What would a more serious and dramatic single.Students will still be hanging around online,but for aesthetes cool single, and a nice sandbox.
3.Metro.Don't know what,but waiting.
4.Stalker 2.
5.TES 6.Really want to believe that the scrolls do not go the way of 4 fall.
6.Sims 5,but without those bloody amputations.Although electronics like water off a duck....((