3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 26.09.19 03:33 pm

Optimization - why is it so bad? (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

The graphics are great, but the soap is terrible and most importantly the graphics settings have virtually no effect. The system I have a pretty average (1200, 780ти and 16GB), the tests don't even count, even the game itself has defined settings as low, but even in the ultra 60 and above, although drawdown more often than average, there are practically stable 60.
Anyone like ?
178 Comments
Sort by:
L
LIGHTandDARK4 26.09.19

gennaz
On YouTube is not so easy to see the difference in picture between the minimum and maximum settings for compression of the video. You need to it to check

B
Beirut 26.09.19

I hate all these curves are console ports, has become the norm instead of the game to climb on the forums looking for solutions and how to remove soap

g
gekans 26.09.19

sergo2k
it turns out shit, the picture after this manipulation .

B
Beirut 26.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
what school boards to purchase 2 cards for 200k that play the game which made for console hardware 10 years ago??)))))) and where is the graphics cool???
in fact everything is always crooked port for PC rogue
somehow ustakanilos fps excellent local reflection as well you can play with the file ENGINESETTINGS
disabling smoothing and raytracing and other Pribluda.
I removed the filter and light like the DOF and the picture was mega clear.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Stooges wrote:
in this case, in the beginning everything goes well. the incentive there are several topics where people have the top system and also eats up 100% CPU
my system is not top, but I have eaten in a hundred, only the map, percent 35 percent maximum loaded

f
fog666666 26.09.19

Beirut
Yes, no well, the picture is really cool. but about the super duper computer then bent 1070 9600K SSD ultra all flies do not see any subsidence

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Beirut wrote:
in fact everything is always crooked port for PC rogue
somehow ustakanilos fps excellent local reflection as well you can play with the file ENGINESETTINGS
disabling smoothing and raytracing and other Pribluda.
not par brain, normal graphics and normal optimization, if just trying to play on hardware 6-7 years ago, which at that time was not the top, then of course optimizing in any game will not be

B
Beirut 26.09.19

fog666666
XS well, you look at least Skyrim with mods so modders really squeeze the maximum from the picture on the ancient engine. supposedly what this even is possible better find.

B
Beirut 26.09.19

Steve Taller
so that's the problem that the game was made on console hardware which is already 10 years old
and even more say even in this game in the config settings more than the game to them a couple of sliders in the game itself difficult to make??? this nazyvatsya to do tyap blooper and start normally

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Beirut wrote:
so that's the problem that the game was made on console hardware which is already 10 years old
not equal ever requirements to the games console hardware, the PC version is very different requirements, what goes on the console hardware on the PC may require 8-core with 16 threads 32 of RAM and 1080ти

B
Beirut 26.09.19

Steve Taller
yeah but how else to force people to buy some for 50-100k, and the percent for 20-40K)))
and in fact PC gaming is in a clean leaked consoles and there is not one project, not counting the MMOs, which would be done under PC hardware and one hope for the next generation console that they used the principle of percents-memory-video card on a PC, not like now percent-vidyaha ( where memory shared video RAM)

S
Spy Hunter 26.09.19

Optimization is excellent. I have not the top comp Ryzen 3 1200, 1060 GTX, 16 GB. Goes on ultra settings at 60 FPS.

M
MaxxHouse303 26.09.19

Great optimize, play on ultra and myltsa not much noticed, the dialogue is clear, all on the gtx 1050 ti oc. FSP average of 50, yet all happens by the way of heating some but not always, I think be corrected with patches. And in General the game is gorgeous, with heaps of elements and interactions are all very playable and it's at the start that neskazhu some super mega AAA denova advertising to buy projects)

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Beirut wrote:
yeah but how else to force people to buy some for 50-100k, and the percent for 20-40K)))
for PC gaming a long time ago need vidyaha not worse 1080ти/2080/Radeon 7 percent level is not worse 6850к and memory not less than 32 gig, and you just woke up. But PC gaming is a plus - it's lower the price of games or even torrents

B
Beirut 26.09.19

Steve Taller
seriously? it otmazy 15 years ago))))
buying a console + buying games even at 4K is still many times cheaper than the computer average hands which today is worth more than 100k
and your story of how NVIDIA spreads suckers that they would not ask questions why do I need to buy some for 50K
there is a notion of excess capacity, example you play black flag, I put something like this old game on your computer then 1080ti on Board well, I think the game will fly and 16K resolution, look yubiki with NVIDIA screwed there what is the shadow of the new and fiziks and OMG the game was on 1080ти to sink in the fps screwing a couple of gadgets from some to make a pumpkin without magic and psychics, I can give an example with Odysseus asasina where the sky on the ultra once ate 20 fps and the picture is not changed and a bunch of other games where the whistles from NVIDIA completely killed any top iron, but I don't understand how industry works?
More control, look at the top 3 games of 2018 and all as on selection of console exclusives and how do you like your mega PC sit??))))))
And finally, back to the topic of optimization of this game right now, the incentive Burg asks what this nonsense is about
100% GPU Even while on the main menu?
Is this a issue, or something normal, doesn't seem like it should be maxing out a GTX 1080 even on ultra settings that is a bit crazy.
tell him that his 1080 is already a pumpkin and have to go 2080ти )))))

S
Stooges 26.09.19

gennaz
Don't know what happened, but the problem just went away.

B
Beirut 26.09.19

treffff
there all excellent condition not necessary under postprocess like Fringe or below is responsible for soap in a circle

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

Beirut
1080 if you're not aware of it lawendowa map

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

The game has a glitch, the resolution is tied to the desktop resolution and not saved zoom settings. Optimize about that

L
LIGHTandDARK4 26.09.19

Beirut
To me the game is over much gone! Pass for the second time already. For a game not a sin to buy at least two 2080ti, at least two of the Titan tyrant over 400 pieces. Tried the game to run at 5k resolution, but she gave 35 fps, then there is a slide show. For this project I would put an 11 out of 10!!!!! While the best game to date for me)