3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 26.09.19 03:33 pm

Optimization - why is it so bad? (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

The graphics are great, but the soap is terrible and most importantly the graphics settings have virtually no effect. The system I have a pretty average (1200, 780ти and 16GB), the tests don't even count, even the game itself has defined settings as low, but even in the ultra 60 and above, although drawdown more often than average, there are practically stable 60.
Anyone like ?
178 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 26.09.19

I have a low, stable 60 fps, no dips, on average on average 50 fps, on high - fall to 40 fps. On ultra not included in my config it makes no sense. But with the game going on a strange game. constant freezes when turning the camera on any graphics settings. In this case not work. The game just freezes for a split second.
PS. A few times the game has caused a stop and restart of the display driver with the subsequent departure. Don't remember when that last was.

A
Ar4er2016 26.09.19

B1oodB1ade
Tell me, what is this program?

N
Nikolay Smirnov 123 26.09.19

Well, the people who ever made it can handle slowdowns when camera angles or at least minimize them ?

T
Tigra 26.09.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
This man advises to buy RTX 2080Ti, there all norms, he says.))

N

Tiger
fuck, this is nonsense

U
Ursul35 26.09.19

Tiger
Nikolay Smirnov 123
No freezes, no jerking nothing. The game is excellent. I top even resad+Sweet fx set.

T
Tigra 26.09.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
What are you talking about, I mean nonsense! Simply unfasten 100k and freeze in the ordinary igrulya on UE4 as usual, nothing complicated. The deal of the century, come on, buddy!

Ursul35
First threw the telly 100k in small bills, but nothing has changed. Then I realized that not doing so and wiped the heel on sneakers while I was running sweep vidyahu for 100k, phew, hope that helps, because this game is worth it XD

U
Ursul35 26.09.19

Tiger
I took the map for many games. That two years was enough. But there is an exception, it's Cyberpunk. I'm thinking of taking the second card when I get out of this game. Because the requirements are enormous. Last time I did that for the Witcher 3. For him I took a second 1080 to 4k to play comfortably.

D
Ded MastDay 26.09.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
Nikolay Smirnov 123 wrote:
Well, the people who ever made it can handle slowdowns when camera angles or at least minimize them ?
Under my system is the SSD, it would be possible to clean out a place to install the game and check for the experiment. Maybe the game constantly loads and caches from disk, since the graphics settings on the frieze is not affected. But I have the game already passed (with friezes) and removed. To do this there is no desire.

N

Grandfather Mastday
understand

N

Tiger
once again,to buy a card for 100 Grand, well, this is complete nonsense, fuck you need, it is better to spend the money on something sensible

D
Ded MastDay 26.09.19

Nikolay Smirnov 123
He shyutka such humor.

b
badapple 26.09.19

On my I5-2500к 8 operatives and 1050 Tiay played on ultra with anti-aliasing disabled and the brakes were only on location sakristei family estate... maybe because 7ka worth ? game installed on SSD

N

Grandfather Mastday
Yes I do understand

m
mirnyy-83 26.09.19

Tiger wrote:
Do you have the smoothness of the picture?
No problems for the first 4 episodes, then not yet passed. But I forgot to write that the game is on the ssd. Maybe in this case?

T
Tigra 26.09.19

Ursul35
Perfectly trained customer. Huang you as marketers have to set the example clearly.

Nikolay Smirnov 123
It was sarcasm.

Grandfather Mastday wrote:
Under my system is the SSD, it would be possible to clean out a place to install the game and check for the experiment. Maybe the game constantly loads and caches from disk, since the graphics settings on the frieze is not affected. But I have the game already passed (with friezes) and removed. To do this there is no desire.
Game freshet and SSD.

peace-83 wrote:
No problems for the first 4 episodes, then not yet passed. But I forgot to write that the game is on the ssd. Maybe in this case?
So I have too. That is clearly not the case. These MicroProse appear when you rotate the camera at a certain angle, and randomly, from scene complexity is not dependent in any way. Okay, obviously, the boys were able to break in UE4 that out of the box should fly in any buckets.

badapple
So there is not the brakes as such, but a strange stuttery. The FPS counter is kept exactly at 60, even during micromeso. The rendering time of the frame is not measured, and maybe this is the problem.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

POLKOVNIK2005 wrote:
Do you like all games the video loads on postoyanku 100% and the temperature 76 in FULL HD - is this normal?
I play in 4K and 96-98% temperature maps 73 and the valves are howling, I think this is not normal for this game.
dude, what the hell hunchback? have gennusa рх584, the card is very weak, it is in any game even on medium is loaded at 99% CPU and even the type of 2700K, and you 1080ти, which is much more powerful, harder and hotter, of course it will get hot and to 73, afraid of the fever? well, the mood manual operation of coolers using MSI AB, so when approaching the mark of 70 valves spinning on 100%, the temperature will fall by 10-12 degrees immediately

Tiger wrote:
Do you have the smoothness of the picture? Some time after the start of the game I begin to have strange microstutter when turning the camera, the fps counter stone stood at 60, neither there nor here.
this happens when failure of the processor, too long frames, so you can feel stuttery

badapple wrote:
On my I5-2500к 8 operatives and 1050 Tiay played on ultra with anti-aliasing disabled and the brakes were only on location sakristei family estate... maybe because 7ka worth ?
or maybe you have so because you're a chatterbox? about 1050ти and ultra don't even tell me

o
ormgard smith 26.09.19

I have the first 2 chapters also sinker percents 100% ( i5 7600) , in the next chapters anymore. the treatment is one - restart the game.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

B1oodB1ade wrote:
The game is very unnatural loads the CPU, not every benchmark up to 80 heats. As soon as she starts, almost all of the cpu cores leave in 100%, what could be the problem?
I percent weaker in a hundred is not loaded and at hand, the temperature skylake because thermocouple under the hood of course where hot old percent honest with solder. Here is my video from the temperatures, the card only up to 66 heated. I want to draw the attention of many that the actual rendering of the images in the game takes the desktop resolution, so if you are like me 720p on the desktop, in order to play in 1080p is necessary before launching the game change the desktop resolution, which is unusual for games on УЕ4. And scaling in the game if you choose each time you log in the game you have to put it manually again, though all will be displayed in the settings as it should

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

ormgard smith wrote:
I have the first 2 chapters also sinker percents 100% ( i5 7600) , in the next chapters anymore. the treatment is one - restart the game.
treatment of single replacement CPU, 4ядерник and 4 production plus, of course it will be in a hundred batter