3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sogiking 26.09.19 03:33 pm

Optimization - why is it so bad? (A Plague Tale: Innocence)

The graphics are great, but the soap is terrible and most importantly the graphics settings have virtually no effect. The system I have a pretty average (1200, 780ти and 16GB), the tests don't even count, even the game itself has defined settings as low, but even in the ultra 60 and above, although drawdown more often than average, there are practically stable 60.
Anyone like ?
178 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cimeries666 26.09.19

Ser777
without the rifle? you're a pervert, of taskbar no play

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

Cimeries666
Break frames play for overdoin FPS, never understood such people)

g
gp81 26.09.19

In the driver set fast sync and became all the rules!

G
GariK Hunter 26.09.19

gp81
This solution works great.

A
Alcatraz74 26.09.19

Steve Taller
nefig like,on 1060 6GB on ultra 60 fps in the plane is stable,but when you turn the camera for example where trees,fps drops to 30,no more no less,without vertically fps 55+ and plus fucking myltse and grit which figs will be removed

B
Beirut 26.09.19

Alcatraz74
see there is an option to block storona prog or sink that is easier to put firewood Singh, there is the default from the app, and the soap in the config file after post obrabotka are all the whistles, supposedly of Bahramov and others by exception will make the picture for themselves and more soap until the end to clean for without antialiasing the game looks just terrible, what to do, the game sharpened under the right soap)))

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

And here we all green cards) For red it work?

A
Alcatraz74 26.09.19

Beirut
kapets

g
gp81 26.09.19

Alcatraz74
reshade and fast UPS and you will be delighted!

B
Braun Fuhrer 26.09.19

Skolotiany, what are you minus at once. Then explain the red.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

El_Trolo wrote:
This naturally again pours shit all of the iron that is below its config, paid for by parents, lol. It pretop last generation, cat. Standing right in front of your obsolete 1080ti, actually. Open your eyes.
Unlike you, your computer I bought myself and update regularly, too, for their. Today in performance the balance of this that 1080ти/2080/Radeon 7 is the middle 2080ти/titanium p is hayend, everything else is lowend. The fact that 1080 in the line of NVIDIA is a step below 1080ти I know, Yes, but the difference in performance between 35-40%, which is a lot and no acceleration it is not treated.

BananzaDE wrote:
he has nothing , he's just in profile inscribed compl remembered )) and all
of course I have nothing but indicators of MSI AB on my VIDOS it's just computer graphics. My PC profile on today by all standards, a very budget system medium level, but the game still pulls of RAM enough, the card of the middle level, and the percent so are generally quite old, but oddly still holds igrulek hearty

E
El_Trolo 26.09.19

Steve Taller
If you collected PC for your money, you would know how difficult it is now people are given the purchase of iron, in the current situation in the country and the exchange rate, and wages that are only enough to drink and all to forget. Then you would with great respect to the users of the site, I think people really want to sit at 700-900 generations of video cards? What you're doing is not trolling, but a real shitstorm, actually, for what you are all here and hate. If such were awarded, you would have won first place.

E
El_Trolo 26.09.19

Steve Taller
Words successful adult, buy yourself a iron for a lot of money. No one here after such statements there is no doubt that that was what you are.
But seriously - it is a gesture, you itself merged xD

L
LIGHTandDARK4 26.09.19

El_Trolo wrote:
Steve Taller
If you collected PC for your money, you would know how difficult it is now people are given the purchase of iron, in the current situation in the country and the exchange rate, and wages that are only enough to drink and all to forget.
Lord..... Again this theme) That live there and don't come out. What are you doing here?
I am 35 years old. I bought 2080ti and other komplektuhi for their money. Work. I love to play. And like YOU just look into the darkness at the end of the tunnel and it is followed.

T
Tigra 26.09.19

Guys, the game is a broken plane to hell. I got a 1070 on the ultra MicroProse the wildest pandemonium with FPS from 30 to 60, which is very strange, based on the fact that the card pulls all the modern projects in 60 fps in FullHD.
What we do:
1. Cut down a plane in the game.
2. In the Nvidia control panel for games in the row the vertical sync pulse set quickly.
3. Bandicoot lock fps at 60.
4. Congratulations, you are amazing and you have a stable and smooth 60 fps on ultra if the card is physically'll carry them. But at least the plane fix.

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
For a game not a sin to buy at least two 2080ti, at least two of the Titan tyrant over 400 pieces.
Of course, if you're the daughter of a billionaire, you do not sin. But in fact there is not a single game at the moment that would justify invested in some 200k, and this especially is not an exception - she's pretty, but nothing outstanding. We are all undoubtedly pleased that the financial condition of your parents allows you to purchase at least a Titan for 400 pieces for proinde games, but let's be objective - optimization hoisted the bolt, for Hellblade two years ago is not inferior in processability and image quality, perfectly optimized and flies even on mainstream cards. The very same graphics in Innocence, though cute, nice looking, but nothing outstanding from itself does not represent.

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
What are you doing here?
What are you doing here? Fuckin ' with me its cool headgear at every opportunity, like a vegan at a barbecue party. Why? I would also be able to list all vistapanel available to me at home, but what's the point? To make me jealous?

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Here and live there and don't come out.
Where there? Why not come out? And who are you anyway?

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
And like YOU just look into the darkness at the end of the tunnel and it is followed.
Not a lot if you take it upon yourself, mate? You're lucky to get in life, but many millions of people - no. In our country, only 20 million officially living below the poverty line. Who gave you the right to accuse people you don't know?

Steve Taller
Please stop talking nonsense. For all of us.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Lord..... Again this theme) That live there and don't come out. What are you doing here?
don't let poor attention

Tiger wrote:
Please stop talking nonsense. For all of us.
for whom you? owners calculators that are just whining in every topic about bad optimization? People get busy, then whining and such will not arise

z
zakonjons 26.09.19

I went to check out who it is,and then, as always srach lit(

L
LeoSilver 26.09.19

Hello World!)

Me now 39!
Once upon a time,when,probably,I was 37!? After the failure of the laptop,my grandmother on birthday has presented computer for 55к!
This year,She again on her Birthday,he gave me the money to upgrade a computer! Now I have a RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro!
I want to tell che! I have,in fact,VK extreme generation - I mean PC-boyar!
And I want to say: nobles(those who are not PC) - I'll always be with you!.........(wink)

T
Tigra 26.09.19

zakonjons
I was there before to participate in this meaningless discussion, let's call it, left a tip on how to fix the plane in the game - so no wonder came in, suddenly come in handy.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 26.09.19

LeoSilver wrote:
After the failure of the laptop,my grandmother on birthday has presented computer for 55к!
All the gifts were given) Lucky!

LeoSilver wrote:
I want to tell che! I have,in fact,VK extreme generation - I mean PC-boyar!
I still do not understand the meaning of this word. And to be honest, sounds awful) What do you mean exactly PC Lord?