3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX_FORUM 22.03.20 09:24 pm

Drop run (Diablo 2)

Vsem q
Issue...
Tut Est lyudi kotorue celenapravlenno farmilu runu?
Lyudi ne te kotorue gryat pariki vugodnee i td a te kto kem to kuda to s 4em to like to begali 4tob vubit runec

If takih net to prost podelites kakoi u vas bul drop run
1. gde
2. kakaya runa
3. kakim charom
4. skok ppl
5. skok mf
6. Skok runov
7. Lvl chara
8. S kakogo moba

Naprimer gryat ppl pri 1 pri 4em vuwe nodrop 8 ppl no eto vliyaet na wmot toest wmota valiysya menwe a run sootvetstvenno bolwe
125 Comments
Sort by:
X
XpeHoToH 22.03.20

Alex_Lyovin
1. Pete, mobs have Schenk, barn
2. Ohm, ber, cham
3. Necromancer
4. Don't remember 2 seasons ago it was
5. 100-200 MB, I do not remember
6. One of the above
7. 88+
8. C killed)
Well, all sorts of Pul-Mal fell sometimes travice. For runes purposefully did not run, just MF. More likely to knock a good charm/ jewel/ disc, etc., than high runes.

O
Olezha Buhalo 22.03.20

HKS Jah Dee lo
bear in blogmore
lo with Andi
videoconferencing with 3 waves of Baala and buzz with nm Baal
ber with mephala

especially the runes below than t ovau do not think therefore I do not remember,was isdecimal,like the Countess of um-ist, etc.

U
Umka_S 22.03.20

Obsess
that's more like it helped fikusu jax had a bust-up with him forget about runki above small will not see

f
favyyav 22.03.20

Alex_Lyovin wrote:
1. 2. 3. 4...
and a chest of Jakov you not share???

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

vadim011, in fact, on PG two components of success in the question of the topic: 1) do not sratstso with vircom, 2) spire necro-samanera (above already wrote).

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.03.20

Immense
Exhaustively)

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.03.20

Obsessed
Well, don't shit vircom moreover we probably not know))) but why necro and even samanera?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 22.03.20

Obsessed
BOEHNER ALSO QUOTED

R
Rivnyanyn 22.03.20

spire necro-samanera
Nonsense, XS Skoko played here samanera, 2 times fell small in the kou in pita bread with 2 chests, everything.

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

with vircom don't shit what's more, we probably will not know)))
Alex_Lyovin as get acquainted - once you start. (((

BOEHNER ALSO QUOTED
bd_sm[TDPG], MASKIL NOT the ONE (

Nonsense
Rivnyanyn, you dissident, you're on a bad account of Firka, see p. 1)

T
Torum. 22.03.20

Rivnyanyn
Why would you drop runes if you have firmennyi?

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.03.20

Torum.
Thank you for the advice, now you can have the same in Russian)) I did not understand th for aniki

Z
ZigZag-VI 22.03.20

Milestones with hefesto on the wigs

a
annortheone 22.03.20

Best worker of the season - Jay_xD

g
gottenspell 22.03.20

Poisoner forgot, any necro fabulous FORTS. But seriously, no matter who and in what locations, one figure will not fall, if not with.

A
ALEX_FORUM 22.03.20

ANN_OR
It is a pity that the season will end with him and his efforts

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 22.03.20

In short the second day on hardcore play - fell yesterday OC, and then rumble with HF, today, fly to Andy and dropped the mind, and the pool. ;D

J
Jahnem 22.03.20

Play Necro-Samanera for a long time. And something I do not recall that I fell above the Ist mobs\chests. So, don't believe everything that is written here (especially if it's write old forum trolls).

So, anyway, and alternatives to wigs especially and no. But here, if you throw luck\luck\friend of the administrator, etc., it turns out - or MF-ing ass off(and hope for a miracle), or a little be bothered with pumping on the classics, and get a guaranteed influx of ked.
P. S. Just, the ratio of the elapsed time\runes of simple races for mobs, most players greatly lose HF. Those who constantly catch catch high ked, normally, or very lucky friends God of randomness, or just love a bit of spice (privatecapital the same Jack in the picture - for example).

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

you should not believe everything that is written here
Jahnem, posherstiv the forum, you will see that it's true. let's just say there were a few frequent matches.

alternatives to wigs especially and is not present
dupe. long been evident that the wigs here >>> all and admin is satisfied. it is unclear to WHOM you write, it is better to propositi than to find runes.

I
Immense 22.03.20

Jahnem wrote: especially if it's write old forum trolls
Obsessed
He got you, huh? :D