3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX_FORUM 22.03.20 09:24 pm

Drop run (Diablo 2)

Vsem q
Issue...
Tut Est lyudi kotorue celenapravlenno farmilu runu?
Lyudi ne te kotorue gryat pariki vugodnee i td a te kto kem to kuda to s 4em to like to begali 4tob vubit runec

If takih net to prost podelites kakoi u vas bul drop run
1. gde
2. kakaya runa
3. kakim charom
4. skok ppl
5. skok mf
6. Skok runov
7. Lvl chara
8. S kakogo moba

Naprimer gryat ppl pri 1 pri 4em vuwe nodrop 8 ppl no eto vliyaet na wmot toest wmota valiysya menwe a run sootvetstvenno bolwe
125 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 22.03.20

oops, Firka finally flooded from admins D2 servers.

F
FludoTron 22.03.20

firkax wrote:
I I work on anything with a brain does not happen in the absence of such
I told you repeatedly, get a job already.

A
Andrew Hell 22.03.20

Obsessed
This suggests that statistically is much more likely that I get something from girls from real life than from Countess from the tower.

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

FludoTron, better: try to work for a change.

3m3m, easy, easy! :D rubs, obanet, vycheslit by IP!

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

Andrew Hell, it can still say that you run a little or not out there looking. ;-) but I do not condone sundrop PG - yeah, he's low. the wigs are not even close to a competitor.

F
FludoTron 22.03.20

Andrew Hell
Not tested randomly, with the number of ppl a chance of Peradeniya increases? :D

A
Andrew Hell 22.03.20

Obsessed
Well, in the evening after work three times fly by mephala, this is only slightly less than 15K runs.
FludoTron
Not tested. I better one will make a greater number of visits than to share a drop with anyone else)

J
Jahnem 22.03.20

Herzeleidmann, like all right here write. But you just apparently a little catch up. Most of the local old-timers, have many times passed the game (both on their own and with the help of forty with jenča) that not everyone will be a joy to cut with act 1 normal to act 5 on Hella naked and spending more than one night. Of course, perhaps there romance in this game, for which, the next passage Ди2 without armor, a pleasure as the first time. But let's be honest, if the players still left, they are very, very little.

I know Diablo since the days when a pack of normal cigarettes, worth $ 17 commercials, and about GTA Vice City still did not know the majority of us. In General, then run LAN Diablo, with some mod where Minini Devils appeared already in the 1st Act, and rained down a bunch of green gear. Yeah, that's when everything was new, every green thing seemed to be something cool. And now, many are just playing on the machine. For most players, there is a fairly narrow set of subjects that are of interest to them, and everything else will ever match. So brilliant, the man makes thousands of races on a certain Monster to get this or that thing. And the game itself, and getting UDOVOLSTVIE from her, already he had faded into the background.

PS
I to 2010, for various reasons, did not even thought about finding Diablo 2 servers. So, occasionally in a single run, often using a character Editor (because even then, apparently instinctively knowing that trying fair means to farm something really rare, it's a waste of time and nerves). However, to my shame I must confess, when I started to play PG, he began to do what we do\do and likely will do in the future the majority of players. Namely, have made thousands of runs on Bosses in a closed game (read: in the single mode), hoping to dropnode coveted the Shack, or what once was all SoJ. But still, a few years later I realized that all these endless races, really is absolutely useless to me. So in particular, sooner or later reset and you start all over again. And to brag in front of someone and say, look, I put together onanismo first on the server. I've never been.

So, in the end come to some conclusion that you Want to play for fun, look for those who are still capable of get pleasure from the passing game (here, as an option, look for classics such players. It is quite obvious that the classics can rightly be considered the last Bastion of the real fans of Diablo. Even as an option, making a really costly (for runes and rare smote) build in single player using the editor. Moreover, experience shows, after Assembly, dear Chara, very often it falls on the bolt, and people just switched to another char, or even on time (maybe even permanently), lose interest in this game. Many here are adults, so take care of your time, and don't do crap. In fact, the older the person becomes, the more valuable it becomes time for him. But this is pseudo-philosophy, and we're not going there to say now.
P. S. S.
Theme and so, according to old tradition, PG, already seriously transformed, if you compare the first and last 5 posts, then between them there will be very little in common :)

H
Herzeleidmann 22.03.20

some sneaky deer - let's call it admin, he still runzo and gostinu recently from the stash with mules tyril again jammed my multiletter review. you make the Internet stupider admin sneaky, not get caught my eye.

Suprasil
1. I have a slightly different vision of the adult man. family values there, financial well-being, good physical form and other garbage.
2. about the children of the oligarchs pecola do not understand, they had nothing to do.

Jahnem
I was talking about - the desire to measure primary sexual characteristics gave rise to the farm, who enslaved the fan and put it under the bunk pissing rags. so the pool is filled lolocaust SUBCOM and ololokwe batami, crowds nabecaydim on quests and passing game and sitting in their corners pale skinny pricevolume and farmer of ked. given the viscous amorphous structure available to the masses, the pool still manages to leak in the bottom which are even more viscous owners cohaf of anadigm and buckets bug torches with anagami and perforated by Saki. where JI is here to take a new (or old - how to look) gamera with duckling syndrome? what to do in the midst of this gloom with the all-consuming zadrotstvo on the wigs and the farm?) so to play in the single, yaschitayu - but without the lag, but with ploughs and ATM (which at some stage will be more interesting).

C
Cufrazhil 22.03.20

Herzeleidmann, I mean what if you have financial well-being (in my understanding this is the well-being starts from three pieces of Baku per month), then you obviously find better things to do than a couple of wigs and trowel on the forum with people whom you never saw and never will see.

H
Herzeleidmann 22.03.20

Suprasil
hence the conclusion: all participants have at least three pieces of Baku per month)
but again, not so little... in the capitals and major cities of the wages/prices are higher... and in some gloomy asshole town and two hundred per month person the posh do..)

R
Resu 22.03.20

Herzeleidmann
the desire to measure the primary sexual characteristics are generally common to many players, it's natural, it's the same game, and only a small part can gets aesthetic pleasure during the passage of quests, however there is a more suitable game type MMO, but D2 is too short and light for this

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

in my understanding, well-being starts from three pieces of Baku in a month
Suprasil, the Holy najor you!

only a small part can gets aesthetic pleasure during the passage of quests
Resu, let's not truthfully - this is here only first and MB several school-brakes, discovered D2 in 2015+.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 22.03.20

With pindle <:D

K
Klassewer 22.03.20

Grenaa Morningstar
this is supposedly you just recently flew on HC? well Graz, che

T
Torum. 22.03.20

Again green someone gave rune. ?

H
Herzeleidmann 22.03.20

zhah need to put in the shack, as all fathers do

R
Resu 22.03.20

not, fathers shove Cham in Tr mask)

O
Obsessed 22.03.20

Resu, the true fathers put their two Zod CoA. :{

H
Herzeleidmann 22.03.20

and the fathers of fathers use Vjuh rune, so that their clothes became Unprotekable!