3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Fomenko 04.09.19 03:57 pm

By what criteria do you put a rating of this or that game?

Always hard to rate the game, I would like to know the opinion of companies.
22 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 04.09.19

if upload speed is good it.

7Rain7 04.09.19

Ran, caught, passed, 10. Grafon does not matter.
These games have been over the last 10 years only 4

-
-SlashuuR- 04.09.19

If you liked it and passed, I put 10 to raise the overall rating. If crap, then put the unit.

D
Dakota 04.09.19

Depends on the pleasure obtained during the passage, a critical assessment of effort. If the first is too little and the second too much then put 1 regardless of graphics and other things.

P
Pirat-AC3 04.09.19

All.

s
severnyy alkogolik 04.09.19

Basically,the gameplay.And the theme is the main need.

J
JustAnOrdinaryMan 04.09.19

If you liked the game, it does not put. If you don't like it, too. Still nobody cares.

E
Erviten 04.09.19

The main thing that game fascinated. Usually it's story, gameplay, and sound. And graphics as a bonus.
The last such game was Mass Effect.

B
Balda716 04.09.19

Important to me:
The story, graphics, sound, playability - that smaller extra buttons it (like remove weapons, latest weapons, etc. etc. - all of them can be duplicated, for example to hold weapons. - to remove the weapons. And the last time finally developed all Claudia pierce - complete idiocy)
And finally, I do not appreciate the game is the talk of my personal preferences.
Only play action game if the shooter, necessarily first person, and in races from the steering wheel or the hood, the rest is dross, undeserving of attention. Sniper elite - good, but what kind of idiot makes a third person shooter? Walking corpse.
If only the Metro was open world, the other finally super.
Bodecka dogs.

F
F1ProStyle 04.09.19

Atmosphere - the most important thing in the game for me.

K
Kaamay 04.09.19

First and foremost on their own passion for the game. If the rushing game, you begin to understand what exactly I was rushing, trying to raise the rating of each component (atmosphere, gameplay, story, graphics, etc.). Then the arithmetic mean to calculate...
Although most probably put personal feelings x)

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 04.09.19

I appreciate the idea of the game and its implementation

_
_Irbis_ 04.09.19

I have a simple. To put the assessment on the principle of like-dislike, not trying to evaluate individual aspects.

N
N3r3vator666 04.09.19

First of all, I appreciate games for story, atmosphere and gameplay, and then graphics and soundtrack.

Z
Z126 04.09.19

1 Plot and Gameplay
2 Optimization
3 Atmosphere
4 Soundtrack
5 System requirements
6 Graphics
7 the Presence of Russian voice
8 Variability
As a General rule , BUT there are exceptions.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

First I divide the game criteria - the story, gameplay, graph, sound and music. Put a score for each criterion. Infer SA. Then you look at the game as a whole, like it or not and add or reduce ball. And in the end my evaluation of the game.
PS. But my grades are not always advocate because in most cases I put on the criterion of nature\do not like )

r
requiemmm 04.09.19

If it turns out to find in the game cons, this game is bad. How bad - so you have to watch. Good game - solid. Like a bottle of beer on a hot day as a quality wheel from the head, like a sunrise on a river on a summer morning...time and passed. 10+ hours of gameplay in the first pass in one breath - this is a good game. And when it starts, that's where the music is so-so, and the shutter is not the same shape, and teksturki square and generally have eared elves and Tabarani thick, this means that the developer screwed up. Not be able to collect parts of his game together, so the bolts and duct tape is not sticking out.

l
legusor 04.09.19

graphics, optimization, bugs, story, gameplay, length, gameplay garbage, the script, the disclosure of the characters.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

No, there are no criteria, only the version numbers )
The criteria for this separately already write on the forum. For example, assessment of the gameplay, music, graphics, control... Then the arithmetic mean, and here ready answer. Depending on the game category can be increased. For example, if it is about race, it is important not only management, but also damage cars, realistic damage and physics and etc...

G
Gauguin 04.09.19

Try to perceive the game as a work of art as a whole. Strict separation of the elements to avoid, and I think this approach is vulgar.