3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 22.03.20 09:29 pm

Save v.2 (Assassin's Creed 3)

89 Comments
Sort by:
m
mama007 22.03.20

People please put a save game for tablet THETA with DLS and passed to 8 parts where all the chests,feathers,trinkets,open tunnels in two cities and a map of all the animals and the rest is untouched

s
shulgovskiy 22.03.20

does anyone know is there a way to pass the mission given after the credits on pirates?

s
shulgovskiy 22.03.20

and what about the transfer sopranos with theta for a license?

A
Amon.Ra.XII 22.03.20

I have a problem: passed the game 100%(stopped in the passage Arnold, Benedict) and recently the computer has changed(in Uplay enabled the sync in Cloud serviceto save was on the profile).Installed the game,set Benedict include see:100% of West point,and I go Error at boot.Missing required downloadable content.I tried to put other save-don't go.If anyone can help!

s
starkiller564 22.03.20

There are some licensions, who was playing with the opening of hack the Animus and ready to be able to convert the saves to the Theta-Krakowskie?

A
Amon.Ra.XII 22.03.20

I have a problem: passed the game 100%(stopped in the passage Arnold, Benedict) and recently the computer has changed(in Uplay enabled the sync in Cloud serviceto save was on the profile).Installed the game,set Benedict include see:100% of West point,and I go Error at boot.Missing required downloadable content.I tried to put other save-don't go.If anyone can help!

B
Belkas_95 22.03.20

guys,I have a problem...do everything the way it ought to,save to a folder 103 .but when I go in game ,save the old,that is 1% of the data.I don't understand what is the problem.please tell me,I'd appreciate it

B
Belkas_95 22.03.20

crack from THETA

v
vovastij 22.03.20

Ramzess05
You just need to reinstall the content itself, i.e. the installation file with this DLC.
Without it, the game naturally doesn't see it.

L
Leliel 22.03.20

give someone a save before Benedict Arnold the crack from THETA

N
Niketoz 22.03.20

After the departure of blue screen disappeared save. And the blue screen crashes before a couple of times but with saving was all right. Is crack from THETA
What to do? Don't want to go again.

F
FunQ 22.03.20

Guys, throw please save approximately 75% on 9-10 Chapter so that have been passed feathers, rattles, etc. (crack from THETA)

s
shulgovskiy 22.03.20

can someone give the PM a link to the torrent with the game, so it was a way of saving C:\Users\имя_пользователя\AppData\Local\Ubisoft Game Launcher???

N
Nightmare86rus 22.03.20

who Savka need passed 100%, everything is open all amendments passed) who Nada write in steam my nick Nightmare86rus

P
PREDATORgoust 22.03.20

throw off saving traversed 11 sequence
don't want to re-take
without all the feathers, chests-any

s
sashok15494 22.03.20

please post a save game where Hatem arrived in Boston , thanks in advance !! )

S
Sugarcult 22.03.20

Hi...

The question is:

Where are the save in Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition purchased license for Uplay?
Rearrange vindovs - a few saving graces, I don't know whether they remain in Uplay as the Incentive...

If writing in a personal...

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

Sugarcult
C:\ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ Ubisoft Game Launcher savegames \ a6541b7b-b51f-4f29-a889-7cbf85c5f832 \ 54

V
Vladik_11 22.03.20

Laysik_One
I have, however, not the Deluxe version, but the saves are not in 54 and 103, 54 I do not have.

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

Vladik_11
I threw the man a folder, he also has 103 like you, I don't know what it depends on.
P. S. I have ultimate edition via yupley.