3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 22.03.20 09:29 pm

Save v.2 (Assassin's Creed 3)

89 Comments
Sort by:
r
reptile75 22.03.20

people give a link to the patch assasins creed 3 theta tablet and please give ready well so as not to unzip and archiver flew and too lazy to download it so it was all covered

Nightmare86rus
you have the pill of theta?

M
Miranda Cosgrove 22.03.20

Skinte pliz sohranki 5 where Conor in Boston if you can directly from the folder 54 throws
SKiDROW \ RELOADED.v 1.04 + DLC Unlocker

R
Roman Goncharov 22.03.20

Save 8 chapters completely passed the secondary missions. really need

V
Vlad Arinovich 22.03.20

Help accidentally deleted the profile need of conservation (license)
all passed except the last mission!

S
Skri 22.03.20

Why not take 100% retention and in the list of missions to choose the latter?The same kind of missions there.

V
Vlad Arinovich 22.03.20

and where to find them?
on the website rocked some they are not working says file is corrupted

B
BananaFisher 22.03.20

Help please! Desperately need saving with 6 or 7 heads, which would have been passed the secondary mission to the max! THETA.

R
Rouch2016 22.03.20

Throw off please the saves

C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 Chapter 7 the start version 1.5 + all DLC

for earlier thanks!!!

b
bigman155 22.03.20

Problem. Sohranki in the folder seems to be there, but the game does not see them. How many times would not have started playing it, still empty. Windows 8

555it 22.03.20

Hi all. Help me I have win 7 x64 and I downloaded here is a Repack Assassins Creed III - The Tyranny of King Washington - Ep3 The Redemption (2012-RUS) [RePack] game and I'm not saved like all the rules of play ,and then the game came out and I went and sohranenok no )= . What to do thank you in advance for the answer !!!

E
Envine 22.03.20

Good evening!
Would like to know you all,I have a problem with the game Assassins creed 3,I played it in General,and then accidentally exited through alt+f4 then I have the game and I have to restart,I go into it and there is a black screen when I start the task Manager it shows that there was some kind of error,I then uninstalled the game,installed it again,and again same story,you can tell me what to do...besides\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher not found I'm this way your save files,although the folder itself yubisoft did not delete and did not touch.
My last mission was 12 part,pursued Charles Lee,and I fled for him on some coast,and then ran into the burning ship.

N
Nikita500GT 22.03.20

Please throw off in lichku

C:\ProgramData\Orbit\54 start of the 8th Chapter, where possible, to have completed all side missions that were available up to 8 heads

In advance very grateful!!!

h
heimdalen 22.03.20

Guys, tell me, please - surely someone knows the answer. Accidentally deleted client AC3 and the next day, putting again the same Repack (RELOADED), found that the game doesn't see my saves. As I understand it, the problem is in the file saves.ini, which I have at D:\ProgramData\Orbit\54. It is as a result of new client installation was the default, but this same folder is a large number of files and, judging by the dates, this is my saves. Tell me, is any way I can revive the saved games without having the old saves.ini. Thanks in advance

n
nsine 22.03.20

heimdalen
here is what I have written there
[Saves]
Save001=AC3[-1]-tm_2013_10_19 20:54:20
Save002=AC3[0]-tm_2013_10_24 20:51:44
I don't think he does something to the saves, because then only the date last saved
But you can try to copy these lines myself, can ride

h
heimdalen 22.03.20

Vladichak
but tell you one slot saves or more?

n
nsine 22.03.20

heimdalen
one

P
P.P. 22.03.20

guys need a save
Sequence of 3. Part 3 - The Braddock Expedition
1.5 + DLC

h
heimdalen 22.03.20

Vladichak
the idea is the number in brackets is the number of the slot, but then why you got involved and -1 and 0. need expert opinion

n
nsine 22.03.20

heimdalen
I have Save001 is activated all sorts of buns, and Save002 self - preservation. So, logically, the numbering of the slots begins with 0, and [-1] is responsible for the DLC

M
Maxim2797 22.03.20

save on litsuhu 5 Chapter completely everything is done URGENTLY please!!