3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILive 22.03.20 09:29 pm

Save v.2 (Assassin's Creed 3)

89 Comments
Sort by:
p
prizrak126 22.03.20

c:\Users\Роман\AppData\Roaming\Theta\Orbit\103\
c:\ProgramData\Orbit\54\
c:\ProgramData\Orbit\46\
why are so many savegames work only 54 and can see why

G
GarretSSS 22.03.20

After reinstalling Windows, the old saves do not start giving the error Error loading. Missing required downloadable content. DLS set; the game was about to be demolished and put back; sohranyalki loaded with clouds and zamechatelnye threw in a folder. There is some decision or go through all over again?

a
anat1848 22.03.20

Hi! Prompt,where it can still be sohranki have a pirate Assassin 3 (Theta). Folder Theta,Orbit,46,54 and 103 do not exist.At the moment, along with Achilles are in Boston.Played OK,but I need to know,where are sohranki.

p
prizrak126 22.03.20

anat1848
see above there is written the path to the savegames
they are in hidden folders

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

GarretSSS
Scare me..
Try in the game to activate a key for extra content, maybe he is yelling about.

A
Ave_Cerberus 22.03.20

I'm sick:DDDD Please, throw a save in 10 chapters with completed (that is available at that time) side quests in addition to marine jobs and the jobs of Benedict Arnold. Decided rapacity Srysis 3 and prog lignola and demolished Windu:DDD

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

NikoLibertyBellic
Alas, you can throw past the campaign mode and 98% in synchronization of the whole game :)

A
Ave_Cerberus 22.03.20

If anyone's going:D Skinte pliz:D

t
timati123321e 22.03.20

somebody put a saved game on litsuhu that was passed only realized

a
afganec999 22.03.20

you know the other day I theta was license available for example the point of animus,the animus hacking available 10 cheats + I have the tyranny of Washington
here is the link:
http://rghost.ru/44098341
download will not regret!!!

g
gftrdf 22.03.20

Good people to help complete the mission at sea, the Ghost Ship. Tried constantly knocks. Go through it with my savegame and send it to me please.

g
gftrdf 22.03.20

Here is a link to my save. Tablet Theta.
http://www.fayloobmennik.net/2659969

L
Laysik_One 22.03.20

gftrdf
For the charity you are at.

a
anonim1910 22.03.20

need save (reloaded)after receiving the clothes of the assassin

B
BlackRemus 22.03.20

The throw off people who may be saves where Conor should go to new York, tablet Reloaded.

k
kamikadzukisuzuki 22.03.20

Welcome!Guys who can throw saving,where you will find all the battles of the sea,but you have not played?

I just really liked the naval battles!

q
qem 22.03.20

guys help who have save up to 4 chapters inclusive, where you play as a small, throw off pls
tablet: Reloaded
email: [email protected]

L
Loknara 22.03.20

People, please - can anyone upload the saves to the theta, where everything is passed(estate, privateering, collected all the feathers, pages, etc.) in addition to DLS? Re-installed the system, the game is left, since on the other screw, and to transfer your own saves I forgot. I do not want to start all over.

D
Dahard 22.03.20

Give save at Chapter 5 for skidrow anyone? who do not mind

g
getmax 22.03.20

guys ,MB who knows I threw sohranki and I have become English.In the settings is Russian.Tell me